PetsPyjamas is a leading lifestyle website for smart pet owners - where they go to:
- Shop thousands of stylish pet products, sourced from British designers as well as international brands hand selected by our in-house stylists for each breed;
- Browse our unique Pet Neighbourhood to book all the best pet-friendly places and services from chic five-star hotels to pet-sitters, many with discounts of up to 50%;
- Use our Pet Concierge service for expert advice on choosing anything from the perfect gift for a pet-owning friend to the ideal holiday for you and your pet;
- Connect with fellow pet owners through our fun Social Petwork and post pictures and status updates;
- Read our online magazine for the latest pet news, celeb gossip, star interviews, and fabulous features on pet care, pet travel and the latest pet trends.
So what makes PetsPyjamas.com so special?
- Pet Shopping - A unique collection bringing together the best products from hundreds of indpendent designers and larger manufacturers in one place, including exclusive lines made specially for PetsPyjamas. Each breed of pet has its own page on the site featuring items handpicked by our stylists for that breed, which makes finding the perfect product so much easier.
- Pet Neighbourhood - Makes it easy to find all the best pet-friendly places and services in your own neighbourhood, or another that you are visiting, from five-star hotels and top-class restaurants to dog walkers and pet spas. Many have special offers for PetsPyjamas customers, including discounts of up to 50% off and deals such as a free glass of champagne with lunch.
- Pet Concierge - This unique PetsPyjamas service is dedicated to helping pet owners with their travel plans, including bookings for every kind of accommodation from yurts to boutique hotels. Our Concierge can also help pet owners to choose the right gifts and services. Just call the Pet Concierge hotline on 0845 154 2104, give us your requirements, and let us do the rest.
- Social Petwork - Visitors can create and customise a profile for their pet, connect with other owners and their pets, and share photos, videos and status updates. A great place to meet like-minded pet owners - linked by the breed they own, their location or common interest - and swap pet stories and questions.
- The Magazine - High-quality and beautifully presented editorial, ranging from serious articles by vets, nutritionists, trainers and behaviourists to fun features on the latest pet fashions and the regular Me & My Pet series, including interviews with celebrities and top names in the worlds of fashion, style, and pets.
- Deals & Discounts - PetsPyjamas is the only place to find fabulous special offers on a huge range of products and services, many of them exclusive, with up to 50% off or even more on grooming at top pet salons, restaurants and hotels, vet services and a wide range of designer products.
- PetPoints - Every time they shop or book a service, customers earn points which can be redeemed for some fabulous items - everything from a fun Takkoda Mug to a spa day for both pet and owner at Harrods or even a gorgeous weekend at the Hotel Costes in Paris.
- Pet Boxes - PetsPyjamas are launching a series of themed pet boxes, starting with out Hot Dog summer treat box, including essential items to keep your pet cool as the temperatures rise.
- Puppy Club - Coming soon... Join the PetsPyjamas Puppy Club and connect with other puppy owners, share advice and stories, and receive free samples, bonus PetPoints, discounts, gifts and free monthly online Q&A sessions on all aspects of raising a puppy.
About the Founders
PetsPyjamas.com is backed by JustAddRed.com an accelerator whose investors include the toptable.com co-founders Karen Hanton, Olaf Siedler and Denise Elphick, together with Angus Bankes, co-founder of Moreover Technologies.
For further press information, hi-res images, sample requests and interviews please contact Jenny Freeman, Head of Marketing & Communications on email@example.com or Pure Public Relations on 020 7580 0444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org