PetsPyjamas.com is the number 1 online pet lifestyle destination, conceived and launched by the founders of toptable.com; and also passionate pet owners. We are leading the exploding trend around pets as true family members and growth has been rapid since launch in 2012.
Our ambitious, innovative, lifestyle led approach has enabled us to build significant scale with a rapidly growing, quality audience and ‘fanbase’ - totally customer led - spanning e-commerce, where we now feature over 10,000 quality pet accessories as well as dog-friendly travel and pet -services booking – in fact everything a pet-owner needs around all lifestyle aspects of ‘pet life’.
Current Career Opportunities
Job Title: Customer Support Executive (Product division)
Duration: Full Time and Permanent
Location: Warehouse offices in Shoreditch, London EC2
At PetsPyjamas we recognise and celebrate the positivity and happiness that pets bring to us all.
Launched by the founders of toptable.com and passionate pet owners, PetsPyjamas is leading the exploding trend around pets as true family members and its growth has been rapid since launch in 2012.
Today we are the number 1 pet-lifestyle website with an accessories marketplace listing over 10,000 items and an award-winning dog-friendly travel booking division featuring over 2,000 bookable, dog-friendly hotels, cottages and B&Bs.
Excellence in customer services is one of the most important pillars of our company. We therefore are looking for an exceptional candidate who will ensure that any contact with our customers will be positive, professional and memorable.
The successful candidate is an excellent communicator, who loves talking and listening to customers, provides solutions to their needs and constantly shares customer's feedback with the other teams. We are looking for a team player, who is proactive and really wants to go the extra mile to make an impact in the business. This person will understand that this role needs to be an integral part of the business. He or she is extremely passionate and thrives on giving our customers the best possible service.
Role & Responsibilities:
● Responsible for all customer support channels: email, telephone and live chat
● Be the first point of contact for customers enquiries and proactively finding solutions
● Help customers to process their orders
● Handle customer returns and liaise with suppliers to solve any ordering issues and maintaining a positive and fast communication at all times
● Management of customer payment details
● Pack and send out orders from the office on time (e.g. PetsPyjamas range, pet boxes, pet tech products, free gift promo, PR boxes)
● Daily check of customers reviews and answer customer questions in line with our SLAs
● Responsible for administering the loyalty rewarding program: collecting and posting PetPoints and sending out rewards
● Proactively looking to improve the customer service processes
● Liaise with marketing team to make sure the messaging of campaigns are clear from the customer point of view
● Share customer's feedback with marketing and product teams
● Daily site sweep with the Buying Assistant
● Assist in uploading products and pricing on website as and when required
● Minimum 1 year experience as customer support in a fast-paced environment
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Outstanding telephone manner
● Experience in using customer support systems and review systems (knowledge of Bazaarvoice very useful)
● Generally confident, highly approachable and problem solver
● Reliable team player and always happy to support the team
● Well-organised with great attention to detail
● Able to work under pressure while maintaining a positive attitude
● Hungry to learn and be part of and exciting and fast-paced start
● Definitely a pet lover and maybe even a pet owner
The people we love and who love us:
● Have a hands-on approach and are fast learners who love thinking on their feet
● Are flexible in approach and always go the extra mile
● Thrive on independence but adore collaboration
● Have tons of energy, enthusiasm and a ‘can do’ attitude – we break down walls!
● Have real eye for detail
● Have an entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to think outside the box
● Have a smile and ‘yes’ as default
● Love our brand and what pets bring to the world!
What we have to offer:
● A truly exciting and fast moving environment where you have an opportunity to really make your mark - build on your previous experience as well as doing brand new things
● Opportunities to develop and grow and be coached/mentored by some of the best in the business
● Cool work space, great Shoreditch location
● Ambitious team with great spirit punching way above our weight
● Lots of team social including prosecco Fridays
● A chance to bring your pet to work or indulge your love of pets!
If you think you’ve got what it takes send a short email to email@example.com saying why you think you’d be great for this role together with your CV.
Please note: Thank you for your application which we will review with great interest. Due to the high volume of applications, we might not be able to respond personally to all of you. If you are successful, we will be in touch with you shortly.