We want you!
...If you are tenacious, independent, self-starting, ambitious, driven and energetic.
Being a PetsPyjamas employee means tons of career progression, personal development and working in a exciting, engaging working environment - in a rather funky Shoreditch office, with some thoroughly lovely people. If you go the extra mile, we’ll show the love back...
Bringing your dog to work!
Flexi-hour each week
Monthly pizza lunches
Career development & progression opportunities
PetsPyjamas.com is the number 1 online pet lifestyle destination, conceived and launched by the founders of toptable.com; and also passionate pet owners. We are leading the exploding trend around pets as true family members and growth has been rapid since launch in 2012.
Our ambitious, innovative, lifestyle led approach has enabled us to build significant scale with a rapidly growing, quality audience and ‘fanbase’ - totally customer led - spanning e-commerce, where we now feature over 10,000 quality pet accessories as well as dog-friendly travel and pet -services booking – in fact everything a pet-owner needs around all lifestyle aspects of ‘pet life’.
Current Career Opportunities
Bring Your Dog to Work in 2018!
Dog-Loving Travel Sales Consultant
Job Title: Travel Sales Consultant
Duration: Full time and Weekends Only positions
Reporting to: Travel Team Leader
Location: Warehouse offices in Shoreditch, London EC2
Salary: Trainee Consultants Up to £25K OTE & Up to £29K OTE for experienced consultants
PetsPyjamas is the award winning, number 1 lifestyle destination for passionate pet lovers. We are proud to have lead the movement towards dogs being true members of the family and have encouraged hundreds of hotels and cottage owners to become dog welcoming.
Since launch in 2012 the business has gone from strength to strength and we are now hiring additional travel consultants at all levels who share our love of four-legged friends and who would like to spend all day every day helping pet lovers like us find and book a wide range hotels and self-catering accommodation throughout the UK (although we will shortly be more international!).
We are looking for really great people at all levels from experienced travel consultants who can hit the floor running to those who are eager to learn, communicate well and would like a career in sales. We provide a thorough training and great career opportunities in return for commitment, hard work and going the extra mile.
Roles include... Senior Sales Consultants, Sales Consultants, Trainee Consultants, Weekend Sales Manager, Weekend Consultants
Typically you will...
● Handle a high volume of customer enquiries and manage them through various stages of the booking pipeline
● Inbound and outbound calls to new and existing customers (we spend practically all of our time on the phone!!)
● Match enquiries with properties and sealing the deal
● Create long lasting relationships with both customers (over 30% of our travellers repeat book) and hotel/ properties
Skills, Experience and Personal Characteristics...
● Experience within the travel industry or keen to learn and join our training programme
● High energy, always busy and active working at speed
● A high problem solver, creative in finding solutions to delight our customers (fast!)
● Likes to work towards goals, targets and getting results
● Confident, highly approachable with just the right level of independence
● A real 'can do' attitude, a big team player and a smile as default
● Very organised and meticulous with a great eye for detail
● You absolutely understand and love pet's to get it!
We are also hiring for hourly rate (+ commission) Weekend staff, shifts will be split over opening hours of 9am - 8pm Saturdays and Sundays.
And everyone gets to bring their dog to work!!!
Just drop us your CV with a short email saying what you think you could bring to our team (please state which role you are applying for) firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Thank you for your application which we will review with great interest. Due to the high volume of applications, we might not be able to respond personally to all of you. If you are successful, we will be in touch with you shortly.
If you are a recruitment agency, please do not contact us.
Dog-loving Marketing and Content Executive
PetsPyjamas is the award-winning No. 1 pet lifestyle website - featuring more than 10,000 pet accessories, mainly from British makers, and hundreds of bookable, pet-friendly hotels, cottages and B&Bs.. we are a growth start-up in an exciting new phase...
We are looking for a creative, multi-tasking Marketing & Content Executive, who is eager to join our buzzing marketing department. Our ideal candidate will bring bundles of energy and a proactive attitude and be eager to work in an agile & entrepreneurial environment. You’ll bring superb copy writing skills, content marketing and social media as well as all other channels, and you’ll have ideally worked in an online B2C business in a fast-paced sector. We are on the hunt for someone who is a trend-spotter, who can take charge and hit the ground running, with a proven track record…. and LOVE DOGS!!
● Executing all email & CRM campaigns including the launch of a new loyalty program
● Managing the segmentation of the user database
● Implement & drive all online promotions, seasonal and ad hoc
● Owning social media strategies
● Execution of the content marketing plan
● Ensure website remains up to date, on brand and meets SEO best practice
● Execution of partnership campaigns
● Working closely with the creative team to ensure visuals and messaging are on brand and in line with the business objectives
● Copywriting & content creation for all channels.
● Be the brand guardian, owning the tone of voice and ensuring consistency across all channels
● Participating in the delivery of offline promotions.
● At least 2 years in a growth online B2C business in a busy marketing department
● Ideally trained to degree level in Marketing
● Able to lead a project to completion & deliver to deadlines
● Excellent copywriting skills & written English
● Not afraid to ask questions, but must always look for solutions
● Self-starter & super multi-tasker
● Have a real thirst for commercial marketing
● Organised, practical and amazing attention to detail
● Flexible and happy to roll up your sleeves
● BRING YOUR DOG TO WORK!
● Opportunities to develop and grow and be coached/mentored by some of the best in the business
● Cool workspace, great Shoreditch location
● Flexi-hour, leave early or late one day each week
● Lots of team social including prosecco Fridays