PetsPyjamas.com is the number 1 online pet lifestyle destination, conceived and launched by the founders of toptable.com; and also passionate pet owners. We are leading the exploding trend around pets as true family members and growth has been rapid since launch in 2012.
Our ambitious, innovative, lifestyle led approach has enabled us to build significant scale with a rapidly growing, quality audience and ‘fanbase’ - totally customer led - spanning e-commerce, where we now feature over 10,000 quality pet accessories as well as dog-friendly travel and pet -services booking – in fact everything a pet-owner needs around all lifestyle aspects of ‘pet life’.
Current Career Opportunities
Job title: Research Community Coordinator - Internship
Duration: Full time and Temporary - from 24th October to 16th December
Location: Warehouse offices in Shoreditch, London EC2
Salary: National Minimum Wage
Job title: Acquisition Marketing Manager
Duration: Full Time and Permanent
Location: Warehouse offices in Shoreditch, London EC2
At PetsPyjamas we recognise and celebrate the positivity and happiness that pets bring to us all.
Launched by the founders of toptable.com and passionate pet owners, PetsPyjamas is leading the exploding trend around pets as true family members and its growth has been rapid since launch in 2012.
Today we are the number 1 pet-lifestyle website with an accessories marketplace listing over 10,000 items and an award-winning dog-friendly travel booking division featuring over 1500 bookable, dog-friendly hotels, cottages and B&Bs.
To help support and drive our rapid growth we are now looking for an ambitious Digital Acquisition Manager to join the marketing team, to define and implement the acquisition marketing strategy and to drive traffic through all marketing channels.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for defining and implementing the Acquisition Marketing strategy across web and mobile
• Using all acquisition channels, digital and offline, to deliver ambitious growth. Included in the mix are: content, social, guerilla marketing initiatives, website activity, partnerships, affiliates, competitions, advertising, PR and creative innovative new ideas
• End-to-end ownership, down to executing campaigns and initiatives
• Reporting on campaign effectiveness, including CPA and CPE (cost per enquiry) and contribution to growth with recommendations on future activity and opportunities
• Working in collaboration with PPC and SEO owners to ensure an integrated approach, which optimises traffic, conversion and ROI (both short term revenue and customer lifetime revenue)
• Working very closely with CRM Marketing Manager to ensure integration between retention and acquisition functions and output of both is optimized
• Working closely with eCommerce Product Managers in both our travel and accessories departments to ensure a seamless customer journey
• Working under supervision of the CEO to ensure activity is in line with overall business strategy and brand identity
• Manage tracking and analysis through Google Analytics using analytics to positive influence marketing and product plans, and demonstrate commercial success
• Manage affiliate relationships and any other third party partnerships
Experience and Skills required for this role:
• Minimum of 2 – 3 years of experience in creating campaigns that deliver increased database, traffic and revenue
• Proven experience of tracking and reporting on successful ROI
• Strong understanding of the commercial aspects of a startup culture and the hands-on approach
• Understanding the importance of the test, learning and iteration cycle and continuous repeat of this
• Deep understanding of digital marketing best practice
• Outstanding analytical and reporting skills using tools such as Google Analytics
• Experience delivering campaigns in a changing, dynamic and fast paced environment
• The ability to build and manage relationships, developing trust and credibility with customers, partners, peers, teams, internal and external stakeholders
• Proactive sharing of best practice to peers and teams for continuous improvement of all business activity
The people we love and who love us:
• Have a hands-on approach and are fast learners who love thinking on their feet
• Are flexible in approach
• Thrive on independence but adore collaboration
• Have tons of energy, enthusiasm and a ‘can do’ attitude – we break down walls!
• Are stylish and trend conscious and keep very tuned in to what’s in and what’s not
• Have real eye for detail
• Have an entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to think outside the box
• Have a smile and ‘yes’ as default
• Love our brand and what pets bring to the world!
What we have to offer:
• A truly exciting and fast moving environment where you have an opportunity to really make your mark - build on your previous experience as well as doing brand new things
• Opportunities to develop and grow and be coached/mentored by some of the best in the business
• Cool work space, great Shoreditch location
• Ambitious team with great spirit punching way above our weight
• Lots of team social including prosecco Fridays
• A chance to bring your pet to work or indulge your love of pets!
If you think you’ve got what it takes send a short email to email@example.com saying why you think you’d be great for this role together with your CV.
Please note: Thank you for your application which we will review with great interest. Due to the high volume of applications, we might not be able to respond personally to all of you. If you are successful, we will be in touch with you shortly.