We are always on the lookout for creative people who think outside of the box. We don't mean difficult-to-handle prima donnas – we mean hard-working, ambitious, dedicated people to whom work is an important part of life. Nothing should be too big or too small to matter, and passion in everything is a must.
Online/Offline Marketing Executive
Based in a Shoreditch Warehouse
Backed by many of the founders of toptable.com, this is a unique opportunity to really make your mark and join a young, dynamic team working on an ambitious and new (launched only 6 months ago) project combining e-commerce and a social (pet) network.
You will take responsibility in many of the following areas but this is a team effort and it is vital that you are a creative implementer who can turn a good idea into an effective campaign delivered to schedule, on budget.
Duties and responsibilities will include the following..
- Support and assist with the planning and delivery of the overall brand marketing strategy
- Identify marketing opportunities and consumer recruitment campaigns - anything from managing initiatives with pet clubs and charities to guerrilla marketing in London parks!
- All aspects of consumer recruitment and retention
- Monitor and analyse performance including site analytics and email activity
- Event initiation, management and networking
- Monitoring and benchmarking the competition including sales and pricing trends and general brand development
- Managing affiliate programmes. This includes bringing new affiliates on board to help achieve targeted growth through this important and growing channel
- Manage and develop our industry leading consumer loyalty programme
- Make recommendations to increase traffic and enhance online/offline brand exposure
- Have an excellent grasp of and ability to engage with consumers via social media channels
- Develop and manage a consumer/supplier care and satisfaction programme
- Develop and run surveys using one of the standard tools – zoomerang or similar
- Assist in the management and optimisation of the Search Engine Marketing (SEM, PPC) campaigns.
- Assist the implementation, management and optimisation of the Search Engine Optimisation (SEO, Natural Search) campaigns.
- Develop and support the UK Affiliate programme
We’re on the lookout for a really good all-rounder who thrives on variety, where no job is too small (or too big!) with some good experience in both online, offline and promotions in areas like registered user recruitment, CRM, loyalty and all aspects of B2C marketing gained within a commercial environment – preferably within retail or leisure.
This could be your second job providing you have at least 2 years online/offline marketing experience in a commercial environment where your input really mattered.
You will be positive, upbeat, self- motivated and able to manage your own workload with an unshakeable 'can do' attitude. You will feel comfortable working in a structured way but pragmatic enough to turn your hand to just about anything. It goes without saying that you will have excellent presentation skills and be competent with excel, powerpoint and photoshop or similar. A good eye for design would be a definite advantage. Strong interpersonal skills are a must both in a colleague and customer context and above all you will be keen to learn and want a career where you can grow. A smile must be your default no matter what!
Sound like you? Send a CV, current salary and why you think you’d be perfect for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org