Is your canine companion looking to lead the pet fashion pack this autumn?
We're offering one lucky winner a complete autumn look worth over £150 for your pet!
To enter our fabulous competition, all you have to do is tell us which of these is a designer who has previously included dogs on the runway?
Enter and you could win one of these stylish looks for your pet!
Make a splash this season in classic navy. Keep your pet snug and looking effortlessly chic in this versatile cable knit from Ruby Rufus. Paired with Hiro + Wolf’s lead and collar set, your pooch will look the ultimate sophisticate when out & about.
CHECK MATE: TARTAN TREATS
Fashion forward pets should embrace the timeless Scottish print this fall. Creature Clothes’ red tartan dog collars and leads are bang on trend. And after your canine has had a long day storming the animal runway, let them curl up on this plaid print dog doza.
THE WOOL PACK
Navigate the chillier weather with your pet in neutral woollens. This traditional blazer from Hailey & Oscar will provide your canine with a toasty layer - and the matching collar and lead will complement the look, securing your pooch’s street style status.
Terms and Conditions
- Competition closes on 23.09.14 at 23.59pm. Entries made after this point will not be counted.
- One winner will be chosen at random. The winner will be contacted via the email address provided, the winner is required to respond within 5 working days of being notified, otherwise a new winner may have to be chosen.
- The winner will be able to choose one autumn wardrobe look. Sizes are subject to availability.
- Prize is non-transferable.
- PetsPyjamas reserve the right to contact entrants with news, deals and offers from the PetsPyjamas website. Entrants may unsubscribe from further contact via email.