21 July 2013
T minus 1 day…
It’s now less than 24 hours till the start of the Terriers on Tour road trip – a three-week tour of Europe by PetsPyjamas.com mascots Rufus and Heidi. And your contribution to the Norfolk Terriers’ big adventure could win you £250 to spend at PetsPyjamas on stylish stuff for you and your pet.
To be in with a chance of scooping this great prize, read our regular blogposts about the trip here on the PetsPyjamas magazine and follow @PetsPyjamas (and @RufusAndHeidi) on Twitter, where we (and they) will be asking you where we should go and what we should see during our journey. Tweet us your suggestions to us @PetsPyjamas with the hashtag #PPJterriersontour – or email them to email@example.com
And if you spot the PetsPyjamas Terriers on Tour car on the continent over the next three weeks, send us a photo of it – ideally including Rufus and Heidi in the picture too! – and let us know when and where you saw it. We’ll also be looking out for other British dogs on holiday and posting pictures of them online – if you spot yours in one of our tweets or blogposts, get in touch and we’ll enter you into the competition.
To make sure your contribution to our trip (or to our blogposts about the trip) – whether it’s a travel suggestion, a photo of the Terriers on Tour car, or a picture of your dog on holiday – counts as an entry in the competition, become a registered PetsPyjamas user (see terms & conditions below).
Our first stop, tomorrow, is Paris, so… what are your top tips for the French capital? Is it possible to get a small dog (or two) up to the top of the Eiffel Tower? What are the city’s best dog-friendly places? Get in touch with your suggestions today – tweet us @PetsPyjamas with the hashtag #PPJterriersontour or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Denise and Rory (Terriers on Tour road crew)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
(1) This competition is run by PetsPyjamas, 81 Leonard Street, London EC2A 4QS.
(2) Entry into the competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over. No purchase necessary to enter. Employees of PetsPyjamas and their immediate families, PetsPyjamas’ agents and anyone professionally connected with the competition are excluded from participating.
(3) Entry into the competition implies acceptance of these terms & conditions.
(4) Relevant messages, photographs or other media (related to the Terriers on Tour trip) that are (a) directed at the @petspyjamas Twitter account or (b) use the Twitter hashtag #PPJterriersontour or (c) emailed to email@example.com will be regarded as valid competition entries, but only if the sender is a registered PetsPyjamas site user – enter your details at https://www.petspyjamas.com/
(5) You retain the copyright to your competition entry, which must be your own work. However, by entering the competition you grant PetsPyjamas permission to: (a) publish the message and/or photograph and/or other media that you provide in your entry on the PetsPyjamas website, on PetsPyjamas social media accounts (eg Facebook and Twitter), and in print publications, for purposes in connection with of the competition, free of royalties; (b) publish your name, Twitter username and the county where you live for the purposes of identifying you as an entrant or as the winner of the competition.
(6) Multiple entries WILL be accepted.
(7) We are not responsible for late, delayed or corrupted entries however caused.
(8) The competition opens at midday on 21 July 2013 and will close at midday on 13 August 2013.
(9) The winner will be chosen by PetsPyjamas and notified by email and/or Twitter by 20 August 2013.
(10) PetsPyjamas’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
(12) The competition prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.