Reining Cats & Dogs Competition General Terms and Conditions
In these terms and conditions "Promotion" means the 'Reining Cats & Dogs Competition’ on the PetsPyjamas Twitter page; "we", "us" and "our" mean the “Promoters”: PetsPyjamas Ltd.
1. Open to UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoters and their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally associated with this promotion.
2. No purchase necessary.
3. To enter the Promotion the participant must enter via the PetsPyjamas Twitter page:
o Click “ENTER NOW” on the competition Twitter card
o Tweet @PetsPyjamas with an image of their pet with a Christmas prop/accessory, include the HASHTAG #getsanta.
4. The Prizes refer to either one family pass (four tickets) to the premiere of Get Santa, or one of five merchandise packs comprised of reindeer antlers, a postcard and activity sheet.
5. One winner per Prize will be selected at random.
6. The Promotion will run between 18.11.14 & 25.11.14
7. There is no limit on entries per person.
8. No bulk, third party, automated or organised group entries will be accepted. Incomplete or corrupt entries or entries that are not in accordance with entry instructions will not be accepted.
9. We are not liable for any person not being able to enter the Promotion for any reason, including and without limitation system failure, error, hacks on the system or personal computer issues.
10.The winners of the Promotion will be selected at random as soon as practicable after the end of the promotional period in a random draw from all valid entries, under the supervision of an independent observer.
11.The winners will be notified via email. To accept the Prize, the winners must confirm via email with their address within 5 working days of receiving the email.
12.The Prizes will be sent via Royal Mail to be delivered within 28 days of winners providing their address.
13.The Promoters hold no responsibility for transporting winners to and from the premiere.
14.No responsibility can be taken for entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason.
15.The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
16.No cash alternatives will be given in whole or in part. The Prizes are subject to availability, non-transferable and non-refundable, must be taken as offered and will only be awarded to the winner as specified on the entry form.
17.We will not replace any lost, damaged or stolen prize items once they have been dispatched or are in the winner's possession. The winner acknowledges that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we are not responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee (whether express or implied, in fact or in law) in relation to any prize, including but not limited to its quality or mechanical condition. The main prize is covered by the manufacturer's guarantee only.
18.The Promoter reserves the right to verify the identity of any entrant or a winner before making the prize award.
19.The winners may be required to participate in publicity arising from the promotion with no recompense.
20.You can obtain details of the winners' names and counties by sending a SAE to Feref Limited, 17-18 Great Pulteney Street, London, W1F 9NE during the period of 3 months following the closing date, stating "Reigning Cats & Dogs".
21.By taking part in this Promotion all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions (which may be amended or varied at any time by us if circumstances make this unavoidable).
22.Winners agree that the Promoter, its subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies and employees, and any other sponsors, advertisers and promotional agencies shall have no liability, except and to the extent that it is not permissible by law to exclude liability (such as liability for death or personal injury arising from negligence or breach of contract), in connection with the acceptance or use of any of the prizes awarded.
23.This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. You are providing your information to the Promoters and not to Twitter.
24.The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and each entrant hereby irrecoverably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
25. By entering this competition, all entrants agree to be contacted by PetsPyjamas with further promotions and marketing content. Entrants may unsubsribe from correspondence via the unsubsribe link contained in our emails or by contacting email@example.com with the name and email addressed used to enter the competition.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 ("the Act"), the data controller is PetsPyjamas Ltd. Our nominated representative for the purpose of the Act is Feref Ltd, 17-18 Great Pulteney St, London, W1F 9NE.
1. Information we may collect from you
2. Uses made of the information -
We will use the information held about you to contact you by post and by email in the event that you win a prize in the Promotion, and with further information on PetsPyjamas products and services. You will be able to opt out of any further communication via the unsubscribe link contained in our emails or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Disclosure of your information -
o We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
o We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
§ in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
§ if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect our rights, property, or safety, our customers, or others.
4. Third Party Websites -
The Application may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
5. Your Rights -
You can request not to receive any further marketing communications via our unsubscribe link contained in our marketing emails or by contacting email@example.com and specifying your name and email address you gave when you registered with us.