Please note this ID tag is made to order - please allow up to 2 weeks for production and delivery.
A small dog with bags of attitude - treat your Shih Tzu to this matching ID tag!
Part of wide selection of breed specific dog ID tags by My Family - all these gorgeous tags have been cast in metal alloy and enamelled by hand to bring out the features of each fabulous dog breed.
Additional information and key product features:
Shih Tzu Engraved ID Tag - Grey.
Cast in a metal alloy and enamelled by hand.
Hard-wearing - perfect for daily doggy use.
Features a 10mm split ring.
Designed and made in Italy.
Engraving will be done on the back only and is free of charge. The recommended length of engraving is 3 lines of 15 characters per line:
- Phone Number
- Address (House Number and Postcode)
Please check your text very carefully as it will be copied exactly. If there are no instructions, it will be assumed just want a plain tag without engraving.
This ID tag is about the same size as a 50p coin - approximately 30mm x 30mm x 3mm.
Product code: DGY-00214
- UK Delivery (Non-Mainland) - UK Standard Delivery - £3.95 - Delivery Time: 7 to 10 days
- UK Delivery (Mainland) - UK Standard Delivery - £3.95 - Delivery Time: 7 to 10 days
- Western Europe - Courier or Signed for - £7.95 - Delivery Time: 7 to 14 days
- Rest of Europe - Courier or Signed for - £7.95 - Delivery Time: 7 to 14 days
- USA & Canada - Courier or Signed for - £7.95 - Delivery Time: 14 to 21 days
- Far East & Australasia - Courier or Signed for - £7.95 - Delivery Time: 14 to 21 days
- Rest of the World - Courier or Signed for - £7.95 - Delivery Time: 14 to 21 days
This item will be dispatched to you direct by our partner seller Animal Kingdom Limited has the followingspecific returns policy:
All Animal Kingdom Limited products are made to order. Therefore items cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged unless faulty, so please check items immediately on delivery. Animal Kingdom Limited works hard to make the highest quality products are supplied, however, now and again defects may happen during manufacture.
For damaged\faulty items, you must contact the partner seller concerned within 48 hours through the “My Orders” link for the relevant item in your PetsPyjamas customer account. You will then be issued with return guidance from the partner.
You must return items unused, in a saleable condition and with the original packaging that you received them with (with any labels still attached). You should use a ‘signed for’ delivery method and obtain proof of postage.
General returns information for standard items:
Each partner seller may have its own specific returns policy, so please make sure you understand the relevant partner sellers' returns policies whenever you buy.
Please click here for full PetsPyjamas general returns information.
Our friendly team are always happy to help and only a phone call away. Call us on 0203 642 3161.
Earn PetPoints every time you shop & book to redeem on gorgeous gifts & holidays.