PLEASE NOTE: Items are made to order and can take 3-7 days to be dispatched.
Woof and Meow are a fantastic range of lovely lovely collars designed by Emma Louise who set the company up when she couldn't find what she wanted for her own pets.
Once upon a time, these collars took their inspiration from children's story book illustrations.
Each collar has a cushioned webbing base that is mildew and mould resistant for outdoor types and features a curved buckle and a D ring for ID tag or lead.
Product code: WFM-00010
- UK Delivery (Non-Mainland) - UK Standard Delivery - £2.70 - Delivery Time: 3 to 5 days
- UK Delivery (Mainland) - UK Standard Delivery - £2.70 - Delivery Time: 3 to 5 days
- Western Europe - UK Standard Delivery - £4.00 - Delivery Time: 7 to 10 days
- Western Europe - International - £4.00 - Delivery Time: 7 to 10 days
- Rest of Europe - International - £4.00 - Delivery Time: 7 to 10 days
- USA & Canada - International - £4.00 - Delivery Time: 7 to 10 days
- Far East & Australasia - International - £4.00 - Delivery Time: 7 to 10 days
- Rest of the World - International - £4.00 - Delivery Time: 7 to 10 days
This item will be dispatched to you direct by our partner seller Woof and Meow who follows the general PetsPyjamas returns policy:
Please check your items on delivery. If you wish to return an item, it should be returned to our partner seller directly and not to PetsPyjamas. If you wish to organise a return, exchange or refund of any item, please go to the returns page on our website at www.petspyjamas.com/returns. For standard items, you have 7 days, from receipt of goods, to notify our partner and you must return goods at your own cost within 14 days of receiving the item.
For damaged/faulty items, you must contact us within 48 hours at email@example.com. To help speed up the returns process, we recommend you send us photographic evidence of the relevant item. You will then be issued with return guidance from us.
You must return items unused, in a saleable condition, with any labels still attached and in the original packaging that you received them in. Any items that do not comply with these guidelines, we hold the right to not refund. You should use a ‘signed for’ delivery method and obtain proof of postage.
Please note any exemptions and exceptions to the standard returns procedure, where the following items are likely to be non-returnable and non-refundable: personalised/customised items, perishable products (such as food), grooming products, large items of furniture which are often custom made and custom homewares. Please make sure you understand the relevant partner sellers’ policies whenever you buy.
Please see www.petspyjamas.com/petspyjamas-returns/ for full PetsPyjamas general returns information.
Please click here for full PetsPyjamas general returns information.
Our friendly team are always happy to help and only a phone call away. Call us on 0203 642 3161.
Earn PetPoints every time you shop & book to redeem on gorgeous gifts & holidays.