Comedian Miranda Hart’s gorgeous Shih Tzu/Bichon Frise cross Peggy shares with us what she’s hoping to find under the tree this year from Santa aka Miranda…
Dear Santa (who I know is really my lovely tall lady owner Miranda Hart because although I look like a gorgeous little puppy I am actually nine and very wise)
These are things that not only would I love but are what I would deem absolutely ESSENTIAL in the life of a happy Peggy.
1. A new bed. The current one is a few years old now, covered in bits of sand and grass, and I feel I deserve a fresher, cosier, fluffier one, ideally fleece material.
2. A personal groomer. Please could I have a personal stylist now that I have been on television and get recognised in public.
3. A year’s supply of human food that I consider dog treats, namely POPCORN.
4. A seasonal coat and treat box. Miranda wears Xmas jumpers, I would like the dog equivalent in both of those.
5. A debenture seat at Crufts.
6. Peggy & Me by Miranda Hart (obviously – what an AMAZING gift and excellent book – it’s all ABOUT ME)