Make the change to Arden Grange
Cereal-free, grain-free and gluten-free recipes are becoming increasingly popular with cat owners and the Arden Grange feline range has been developed to suit cats who suffer from an allergy or intolerance to such ingredients. The products also provide wholesome and gentle nutrition for felines without specific intolerances to cereals and grains but whose discerning owners simply prefer to feed a diet free from these ingredients.
Within our feline diets you’ll find …
- 26% fresh chicken or fish in each recipe
- Prebiotic FOS & MOS to support gut bacteria
- Cranberry extract for urinary tract health
- Joint supplements
Arden Grange’s Sensitive variety of cat food contains fresh ocean white fish and potato and is designed for cats with particularly sensitive skin or stomachs. This gentle diet contains ocean white fish for maximum digestibility and low allergenicity, and is naturally high in essential fatty acids than standard diets. In addition, you’ll find that the diet is grain free and suitable for cats who suffer from an allergy or intolerance to such ingredients. The products also provide wholesome and gentle nutrition for felines without specific intolerances to cereals and grains but whose discerning owners simply prefer to feed a diet free from these ingredients.
For cats that like to take life easy
Arden Grange’s Light fresh chicken and potato cat diet is perfect for cats that are less active, overweight or prone to weight gain such as neutered or indoor cats. Although lower in calories and fat than standard diets, generous helpings of fresh chicken provide a healthy yet delicious meal.
Simply enter your contact details below for a chance to win!
Terms and Conditions Apply:
- Prize includes a year's supply of Arden Grange cat food.
- This prize is not redeemable for cash
- This competition closes on 2nd October 2015.
- Winner will be announced on 5th October 2015.
- All email addresses entered will be added to ours and Arden Grange’s mailing database. You can unsubscribe from us at any point via the link at the bottom of emails received or by contacting email@example.com