Beaumont Sainsbury Animal Hospital
NEED TO KNOW
Beaumont Sainsbury Animal Hospital (BSAH) is an RVC veterinary hospital in Camden, London, close to Kings Cross station. They offer a full range of services for you dog, cat, rabbit, reptile, bird or other small animals, from vaccinations and neutering to medical diagnosis and life-saving operations.
They treat all kinds of domestic animals including dogs, cats, rabbits, guinea pigs, ferrets, gerbils, hamsters, reptiles and birds. These small pets have specific needs and so we have a separate waiting room and ward facilities to ensure that your visit to the vet is as stress-free as possible.
As an RVC teaching hospital, final year veterinary students participate in consultations under the close supervision of experienced veterinary surgeons. This means that, as well as getting exceptional care, clients and patients who visit us assist with the development of the vets of the future.
Highly trained and experienced veterinary nurses play a key role at the hospital and the BSAH is a leading centre for veterinary nurse training. Student veterinary nurses are supervised by qualified veterinary surgeons or experienced registered nurses at all times. All BSAH nurses are registered, some also hold advanced nursing diplomas and all hold accreditation as a clinical coach.
What they offer:
- New Pet Introduction Visits – A free initial consultation with one of our Nurses to meet the team and discuss lifelong care plans
- Vaccinations and Annual Health checks – including advice on keeping your pet healthy
- Unwell pet appointments – you can be reassured that your pet is in great hands with our caring and experienced team
- Pet Travel clinic – to discuss pet passports and keeping your pet healthy while travelling
- Cat only consultations – we hold a dedicated once weekly cat only clinic with one of our advanced medicine certificate holders for our more nervous feline friends
- Emergency care – for serious or life threatening illness and injuries, call us and come straight in.
Leave a review:
Please log in to review this venue.