HiLife FEED ME! is a range of nutritious, delicious recipes that your canine companion can really enjoy. That's why our recipes include meat, vegetables and a balance of other proteins, carbohydrates, essential fatty acids and vitamins. The result is a soft, moist and meaty dinner that's great-tasting, nutritionally balanced and avoids a lot of the dinner-time mess often associated with other types of food.
Please choose between 1 pack of 6kg or 4 packs of 1.5kg each from the dropdown below.
- High quality meat protein aids growth and muscle development.
- Fibre from vegetables helps promote an efficient digestive process.
- Carbohydrates from wheat provide energy for a full and healthy life.
- Essential amino acids for muscles, enzymes and vital body processes.
- Antioxidant Vitamin E helps support the body's natural defences.
- Natural essential fatty acids encourage a soft and glossy coat.
- Vitamin A is added for healthy skin, eyes and vision.
- Vitamin D3 assists the uptake of vital minerals.
- Contains NO artificial colours or flavours.
- Calcium for strong teeth and healthy bones.
- This is a complete petfood for adult dogs.
Meat Meals (including turkey, chicken, bacon and beef, in variable proportions, 17%), Ground Whole Wheat, Wheat Bran. Soybean Meal (produced from genetically modified soya), Sugar, Fresh Meat (4%), Poultry Fat, Minerals, Salt, Meat Stock, Dried Vegetables (0.9%), Sunflower Oil, Bacon Flavour.
Vitamin A 10,000 iu/kg, Vitamin D3 1,500 iu/kg, Vitamin E 150 mg/kg, Zinc Oxide 89 mg/kg, Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate 35 mg/kg, Calcium Iodate Monohydrate 1.4 mg/kg, Antioxidants. Preservatives.
Protein 21.0%, Fat Content 7.0%, Crude Fibres 3.0%, Inorganic Matter 9%, Moisture 21%, Calcium 1.6%.
Product code: SUB-00129
- UK Delivery (Mainland) - Courier or Signed for - £5.99 - Delivery Time: 3 to 5 days
- UK Delivery (Non-Mainland) - Courier or Signed for - £19.99 - Delivery Time: 5 to 10 days
This item will be dispatched to you direct by our partner seller Su-Bridge and has the following specific returns policy:
Please note that that perishable items (such as food) are non-returnable and non-refundable. Please make sure you understand the relevant partner sellers' returns policies whenever you buy.
Please check your items on delivery. For damaged/faulty items, you must contact PetsPyjamas within 48 hours through the "My Orders" link for the relevant item in your PetsPyjamas customer account. You will then be issued with return guidance. You should use a ‘signed for’ delivery method and obtain proof of postage.
Please click here for full PetsPyjamas general returns information.
PetsPyjamas is No.1 for dog-friendly travel.
When you book from over 4000 hotels, cottages, lodges & b&bs.
Animal charity donations from every travel booking.
Dogs stay free when you book with us & we offer the best price guaranteed!