- Brightling, EnglandIn the High Weald AONB and converted to a high standard, this attractive, single-storey barn is accessed via a track ¼ mile from the lane and lies quietly in 500 acres of Brightling Park (once known as The Rose Hill Estate) with sheep and horses on the farm. Brightling is famous for the many Fuller follies. Excellent walks on the doorstep. Visit Bateman’s (Kipling’s home) and Sarah Raven’s famous cutting garden at Perch Hill. Rye and Tunbridge Wells are 30 minutes by car, Brighton is 45 minutes. Mainline station to London is 5 minutes’ drive from Robertsbridge. Shop and pub 2 miles.
Coblye Barn (PJJR) and Ox Lodge Barn (PQQW), situated 1 mile apart, can be booked together to accommodate up to 7 guests.£61From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Welland, EnglandThis delightful residence is situated in the heart of the Worcestershire countryside offering the perfect location for exploring the many sights and amenities. The village of Welland borders Castlemorton Common and is also within walking distance of the famous Malvern Hills. The Cider Press is just two miles from the Three Counties Showground and just 4 miles from both Upton and Malvern. Shop ¼ mile, pub and restaurant 1 mile.£51From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Woodbridge, EnglandThis semi-detached cottage comes fully equipped with a private hot tub. Surrounded by the undulating Suffolk hills, this is a truly special property. The open-plan living area boasts a warm and snug environment which makes for a great social space. The master bedroom comes with an en-suite toilet, and the twin room has an additional pull-out bed, so there’s room for the whole family. With the property all on one level, it’s ideal for wheelchair access too. As well as enjoying your own privacy, with a private entrance, garden and patio area, guests can also take full advantage of the farm’s features, like visiting the goats, sheep, horses and cattle. Beach 16 miles. Shop, pub and restaurant 3 miles.£126From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Beverley, EnglandSet in 10-acres of beautiful countryside, these contemporary holiday cottages offer lovingly furnished and comfortable holiday accommodation. Four of the cottages enjoy access to a shared central glass atrium, providing an internal patio area. Children and adults alike can enjoy the owners’ collection of farmyard animals including goats, pigs, sheep, ponies, donkeys, and poultry. With a designated dog walk in the grounds, visitors’ pets are made to feel very welcome here too. Mappleton Sands are close by, ideal for summer picnics on the tranquil sandy beach or a cliff top stroll, and a 4-mile drive takes you to the seaside town of Hornsea with The Mere, a birdwatcher’s paradise and where boats can be hired for rowing and fishing. Here you are also within easy reach of the historic town of Beverley with its minster and renowned racecourse, and the award-winning aquarium ’The Deep’, in Hull city centre. There are stately homes at Burton Agnes and Sewerby Hall, and further inland lies the rolling countryside of the Yorkshire Wolds, the inspiration for David Hockney’s famous paintings. Shop 4 miles, pub and restaurant 400 yards. These properties can be booked together to accommodate up to 24 guests.£52From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Westerdale, EnglandIf peace and tranquillity be the order of the day, then look no further. Nestling in the stunning Esk Valley, these holiday properties have been lovingly converted from 200 year old farm buildings and are situated just across the courtyard from the owners’ farmhouse which dates from the 12th century. Converted from a former granary, The Granary (ref W41008) occupies the first floor of a detached barn conversion, with views towards Castleton Rigg. Stylish and delightfully furnished, retaining many original features with a vaulted ceiling, low beams and solid oak floors. The Carthouse (ref W41503) is spacious and occupies the ground floor of the detached barn conversion, whilst The Byre (ref W7733) is an attractive single storey, detached property with a multi-fuel stove in the living room, and offers wonderful views over the dale. They are all tastefully furnished and decorated and offer excellent holiday accommodation. Ideally situated in the beautiful North York Moors National Park, a scenic drive along the country roads takes you to the historic port of Whitby. The area abounds with smugglers coves and quaint fishing villages untouched by the passing years. An excellent base for exploring the surrounding area, with the Yorkshire coast and Heartbeat country both easily accessible. Walking is available direct from the door, with fishing and riding nearby. Castleton is 1 mile away with all amenities including supermarket, bank and post office. A magical part of the world at any time of the year. Properties W41008, W41503 and W7733 can be booked together for larger parties. Shops, pub and restaurant 1½ miles.£104From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Kessingland, EnglandWithin walking distance of Kessingland’s glorious sand dunes beach, this detached bungalow boasts its own private sunny decked area and enclosed garden. It is the ideal retreat for a short break. Sea Breeze is a brand new property completed in 2022 and has been finished to a very high standard, with no expense spared, making it an ideal choice for a staycation. An open plan living area offers a large Smart TV which you can cosy up in front of to enjoy a film after a long day exploring Suffolk. No matter the time of day, the well-equipped kitchen is the ultimate place to cook up a feast. The spacious bathroom features an elegant roll-top bath and a separate walk-in shower. There are two double bedrooms making Sea Breeze suitable for both families and friends looking to escape to the coast.
Kessingland is a traditional seaside village on the Suffolk Heritage Coast and 4 miles away is the popular resort of Lowestoftm which offers further traditional seaside entertainment. Both Pleasurewood Hills Theme Park and Africa Alive are within a short drive too. Southwold with its pier and summer theatre; Dunwich Heath and beach; RSPB Minsmere; Aldeburgh with its fishing boats and local seafood, and Snape Maltings Concert Hall are all easily accessible, as are the lovely Norfolk Broads. Shop ½ mile and pub 500 yards. This can be booked with UK38339 Wild Lupin to sleep up to 8 guests.£68From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Gairlochy, ScotlandWelcome to Pinewood, your idyllic holiday retreat nestled in the heart of the enchanting Highlands, where tranquillity meets adventure. Located in the picturesque Gairlochy Bay, this haven offers an immersive escape into the stunning natural beauty of Scotland.
Gairlochy Bay, with its rugged charm and breathtaking landscapes, invites you to embark on a journey of exploration and relaxation. Immerse yourself in the rich history and folklore of the Highlands as you traverse the nearby historic trails and ancient woodlands. Unwind with leisurely strolls along the shores of Loch Lochy, where the crisp Highland air mixes with the soothing sound of lapping waves. Nature enthusiasts will be captivated by the diverse wildlife that inhabits Gairlochy Bay. From red deer roaming the hillsides to elusive otters gliding through the water, every moment promises a glimpse of the untamed beauty of the Highlands. Birdwatchers will be delighted by the variety of avian residents, including majestic eagles soaring overhead.
For those seeking a touch of adventure, Gairlochy Bay offers an array of outdoor activities. Set sail on the loch’s pristine waters for a day of fishing or simply enjoy a leisurely cruise, taking in the panoramic views of the surrounding mountains. Hikers and cyclists can explore the network of trails that wind through the heather-covered hills, revealing hidden gems and breathtaking vistas. As the day ends, immerse yourself in the warmth of Highland hospitality by visiting the local pubs and eateries. Indulge in traditional Scottish cuisine and savour the flavours of the region, all while enjoying the company of friendly locals.
Pinewood in Gairlochy Bay invites you to create lasting memories amid the natural wonders of the Highlands. Whether you seek adventure, relaxation, or a bit of both, this holiday retreat promises an unforgettable experience in one of Scotland’s most captivating destinations.£88From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Frome, EnglandSet in the grounds of the owner’s home and refurbished in the summer of 2019, these charming former stables are surrounded by wonderful countryside and have been converted to a very good standard. It is a superbly convenient holiday base for the world heritage city of Bath with its historic buildings, world famous theatre and river trips, and Bradford-On-Avon and its beautiful canals, as well as the city of Wells, Glastonbury Tor, Longleat House and Safari Park, Cheddar Gorge and caves, Stourhead and Wookey Hole. Close by is the village of Kilmersdon, home to the nursery rhyme Jack and Jill. Also the beautiful picturesque village of Mells is only 2.5 miles away. There are many wonderful country pubs and restaurants in the surrounding area. There are several sandy and dramatic coastal beaches to the west and south, such as Lyme Regis, Weston-super-Mare and Burnham-on-Sea. It also makes a perfect place from which to cycle, walk and play golf. Shop and pub with food 1½ miles.£64From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Frome, EnglandSet in the grounds of the owner’s home and refurbished in the summer of 2019, these charming former stables are surrounded by wonderful countryside and have been converted to a very good standard. It is a superbly convenient holiday base for the world heritage city of Bath with its historic buildings, world famous theatre and river trips, and Bradford-On-Avon and its beautiful canals, as well as the city of Wells, Glastonbury Tor, Longleat House and Safari Park, Cheddar Gorge and caves, Stourhead and Wookey Hole. Close by is the village of Kilmersdon, home to the nursery rhyme Jack and Jill. Also the beautiful picturesque village of Mells is only 2.5 miles away. There are many wonderful country pubs and restaurants in the surrounding area. There are several sandy and dramatic coastal beaches to the west and south, such as Lyme Regis, Weston-super-Mare and Burnham-on-Sea. It also makes a perfect place from which to cycle, walk and play golf. Shop and pub with food 1½ miles.£67From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Tregarth, WalesThe barn is situated in the grounds of a small farm, and is an ideal holiday base close to the mountains of Snowdonia. Tan Rallt Barn has plenty of space for eight people and can accommodate climbing and walking groups coming into the Snowdonia National Park. It’s a great location for outdoor enthusiasts being close to the Ogwen Valley and Zip World - the longest zipwire in the northern hemisphere, and just a short drive from Llanberis and Snowdon, with its famous mountain railway. You’ll find Penrhyn Castle (NT) just down the road, whilst Caernarfon, with its impressive castle, the Isle of Anglesey with 125 miles of coastline, Capel Curig and Betws-y-Coed are all close by. The GreenWood Forest Park at Y Felinheli, Yr Hwylfan (The Fun Centre) at Caernarfon and Electric Mountain at Llanberis are all well worth a visit. Shop 0.5 miles, pub and restaurant 3 miles. The property is dog friendly. We are happy for three dogs to come and stay with you during your holiday.£94From price per night based on 7 night stay