- Camber, England
Dog-friendly The Gallivant in East Sussex is a relaxing restaurant with rooms – a fabulous coastal hideaway opposite the dunes and award-winning Camber Sands beach – a beautiful stretch of golden sand where your pet can run around and let off steam.£258Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Brighton, England
With parts dating back as far as 1559, The Old Ship in East Sussex is a superb dog-friendly destination and Brighton’s most historic hotel located just a stone’s throw from the iconic seafront.£80Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Newport, Isle of Wight, England
More than just a place to lay your head, Pinkmead Estate is a dog-friendly vineyard on the river-front with expansive grounds and meticulously maintained lawns.Within the embrace of Pinkmead Estate, the main house unfolds as an inviting haven, ready to accommodate a group of six with utmost comfort.£500From price per night based on 7 night stayPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Kessingland, EnglandThis charming cottage has been renovated to a high standard and features a well-equipped kitchen with a range cooker and large farmhouse dining table, perfect for any celebration and family meals. The living room boasts comfy sofas and a wood burner, perfect for nights in during cooler evenings. On the first floor there are two bedrooms and a family bathroom, and another staircase leads to second floor with twin bedroom and dual aspect windows and a vaulted ceiling to enjoy the wonderful countryside views. The pretty south-facing garden is fully enclosed with barbecue and seating area. Dogs are welcome, and there are lovely walks from right outside the property.
This delightful country cottage is a perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of the city whilst being close to the beautiful Suffolk coast. Suffolk is an area of outstanding natural beauty, thriving with wildlife, stunning scenery and beautiful walks. The unspoilt and quieter beach at Covehithe is just a 2-minute drive and a further 6-minute drive will take you to the renowned coastal town of Southwold, with its sandy beach, colourful beach huts, iconic pier and lighthouse, and a great selection of restaurants, pubs and shops, as well as the Adnams Brewery.
Wrentham is a delightful village and being close to Southwold along the Suffolk Heritage Coast. The village has a good range of amenities including a village shop and post office, two pubs serving good food and Chinese takeaway. For those that prefer to eat out, you will be delighted with the gastro pubs within the surrounding area, and there is a pub serving good food just a 1-minute walk away. Beach 2 miles. Shops ½ mile, pub/restaurant 50 yards.£112From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Seaview, EnglandNewell Cottage is situated in the very centre of Seaview village, with off street parking just 3 minutes walk to the beach and a moments distance to the local community shop, cafes, bars and restaurants.£105From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Sneatonthorpe, EnglandThis eco-friendly barn conversion is over 200 years old and oozes charm and character, retaining many original features, including exposed stone walls, vaulted beamed ceilings, stone flag flooring and a woodburner. This holiday property is located on a working arable farm and is surrounded by uninterrupted views towards the sea and Whitby in an idyllic rural setting, just 4 miles from the centre of Whitby on the edge of the quaint hamlet of Sneatonthorpe and 1 mile from the village of Sneaton. Sneaton boasts a friendly pub, ice cream parlour, charming tea rooms and a warm welcome from the locals. Bridle paths, cycle tracks and walkways abound from the door, with the ancient Monks Pathway being a favourite with walkers visiting this area. Whitby is a fantastic destination for holidaymakers with the steam train departing throughout the summer on its way to Grosmont and Goathland – those famous villages used in the TV series ‘Heartbeat’. Also, Whitby boasts a colourful harbour, 3 miles of sandy beach, the 12th century Abbey ruins and St Marys Church. The town also hosts many festivals throughout the year with folk weekends, 60’s music festivals and Goth weekends, bringing guests from far and wide. Mortar Barn is the ideal place for exploring both the North Yorkshire Moors National Park and the Heritage Coast of Yorkshire. Scarborough has been welcoming guests for more than 300 years and has all the ingredients for a family packed day at the seaside, with Filey and Bridlington a little further along the coast line. Closer to home, is the smugglers coves of Robin Hood’s Bay, Runswick Bay and Staithes, where pretty cottages cling to cliffs and time appears to have stood still. Discover little villages tucked away deep in the valleys as you explore the North Yorkshire’s heather clad moors. Beach 4 miles. Shop, pub and restaurant 1 mile.£136From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Scarborough, EnglandThis single-storey, semi-detached barn conversion, next to the owners’ home, has been renovated with great attention to detail, with eco-friendly, underfloor air source heating throughout and a very good standard of fixtures and fittings. Beams have been left exposed, and there is a large open-plan living area make this a great area in which to socialise with all the family and friends together.
Explore both the coast and the countryside from this property, as it is an excellent base for walking and touring. The Yorkshire Wolds, one of Britain’s best kept secrets, runs to the south of the village, and there is miles and miles of long countryside walks. The North Yorkshire Moors and the east coast are just a short drive away, and the seaside resorts of Filey and Scarborough have great beaches for the family for that traditional seaside holiday. Within the hour you can be in the city of York with its abundance of renowned attractions, including the iconic Minster, Castle Museum and the Jorvik Viking Centre. York is a fabulous city to visit during your stay and is one of the reasons why it is voted in the top 10 cities to visit every year. Beach 5¾ miles. Shop 3 miles, pub and restaurant 300 yards.
Willow Cottage can be booked together with Reed Cottage (UK37478) to accommodate up to 17 guests.£122From price per night based on 7 night stay