Pet Friendly Holidays Cornwall
Heading to any popular destination in Cornwall and you'll have the choice of the best dog friendly hotels that the area has to offer. Cornwall has some superb dog walking areas, including the South West Coast path which takes you past Land's End, the Lizard peninsula and some beautiful beaches.
- Fowey, England
Enjoying a picturesque view of Fowey and the sea, dog-friendly Fowey Hall Hotel in Cornwall offers a seamless fusion of luxury and family hospitality.£275Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Fowey, England
The dog-friendly Old Ferry Inn has a fabulous location on the banks of the Fowey River Estuary in the delightful village of Bodinnick. A quintessential Cornish Inn that has been providing hospitality for over 400 years.£164Price per night from
- Fowey, EnglandHaybarn is a two bedroomed property and is set in an acre of communal gardens, including an enclosed children’s play area. The cottage also benefits from its own private, lawned garden and patio area with picnic bench to the front.
This traditional Cornish stone holiday cottage is part of a cluster of similar cottages situated on the rural outskirts of Fowey, but only a short stroll from the beach and still within comfortable walking distance of the centre. Haybarn provides comfortable accommodation and is equipped with everything you’ll need during your stay in Fowey.
The small town of Fowey boasts galleries, boutique shops, bars and restaurants, serving locally sourced produce and fish. Meander around the narrow streets that wind down to the quayside where you will find plenty of amenities. A sandy beach at Readymoney Cove is approximately a 15-minute walk from the cottage. Padstow, Newquay, Mevagissey, Eden Project and the Lost Gardens of Heligan are just a few of the great things to see and do whilst staying in this delightful part of Cornwall. The estuary provides canoeing, fishing and dolphin spotting trips, sailing, cycling, horse riding, walking and golf can all be enjoyed locally. Shops 300 yards, pubs 600 yards and restaurant 700 yards..£62Price per night from
- Fowey, EnglandCharming annexe set in the quiet village of Trenant, just one mile from the historical harbour town Fowey. Pet-friendly. Off-road parking. Lawned garden. Lostwithiel 5.1 miles; Charlestown 5.6 miles; Polperro 16.9 miles.£69Price per night from
- Fowey, EnglandMill Cottage is an attractive, stone built, traditional cottage and is one of a small number of barn conversions set in quiet, pretty communal gardens.
This delightful property offers comfortable, two bedroom accommodation and benefits from a designated parking space.
The charming terraced garden is to the rear of the cottage and has a large picnic table and bench, ideal for spending some quality family time outdoors.£64Price per night from
- Fowey, EnglandThis delightful, semi-detached property is spacious and comfortable, located within the pretty harbour side fishing village of Fowey, a picturesque area of Cornwall. The harbour is a short walk away with views overlooking the stunning Fowey estuary and across to the historic town of Polruan. It is ideal for couples or families. There is a bench at the front of the cottage so you can relax and look over the Fowey estuary and a small courtyard with a barbecue at the back. The cottage also includes a cosy wood burner to warm up by after a day exploring Cornwall. The kitchen’s focal point is the Aga, on which you can enjoy cooking a special meal or two. A welcome pack including a Cornish cream tea awaits you.
Fowey is a bustling small port steeped in history, and was once a major port on the south coast of Cornwall in the fourteenth century. During the summer months, Fowey Town Hall plays host to a museum and a small aquarium where you can learn all about the fascinating history of the town. Fowey itself has so much to offer. Take a leisurely walk around the town and sample a Cornish cream tea overlooking the busy and vibrant harbour, and after a busy day, perhaps sample a Cornish real ale from one of the many pubs and restaurants you can take advantage of. Fowey also has many craft shops and art galleries.
Readymoney Beach is just a 10-minute walk away with Readymoney Cove even nearer. From here you can explore St Catherine’s Castle that was built by Henry Vlll to protect Fowey harbour, this can be reached by a path from the car park at Readymoney Beach.
A short ferry ride over the river allows you to see Fowey from a different perspective from Polruan; and there you can explore the delights of the stunning scenery on the ‘Hall Walk’ or relax and take in the fishing vessels going up and down the estuary. Boat trips to Mevagissey are also available in the summer season where you can explore the working harbour and narrow cobbled streets, another Cornish gem.
If you wish to explore further afield the beaches nearby include Polkerris, Crinnis Beach at Carlyon Bay and Par Sands. The world famous Eden Project is just over 6 miles away, with its magnificent biomes. It also hosts concerts and themed events throughout the year to keep children and adults entertained. The Lost Gardens of Heligan are absolutely worth a visit. Set in 200 acres of garden history that were once lost under brambles, they have been restored to their former glory. You can explore the gardens and the estate in your own time and really appreciate Heligan as one of the finest gardens in England. Beautiful beaches, fishing villages, coastal walks, cycling, fishing, golf, horse riding and a plethora of National Trust properties and grounds are all on the doorstep of this lovely property. It’s a perfect location to explore this wonderful area. Beach ½ mile. Shop and restaurant 100 yards, pub 50 yards,£97Price per night from
- Fowey, EnglandThis delightful property is located in the beautiful Cornish town of Fowey, with easy walking access to the town and private parking this is the perfect location for friends and family to enjoy a break in South Cornwall. The Light House has been decorated and furnished to a good standard and guests can enjoy a private enclosed garden with patio and lawn area, perfect for a four legged friend. The open plan living space with kitchen and dining areas offers a spacious environment to relax and unwind, catch up on your favourite programme on the wall-mounted Smart TV or plan your next day’s adventures. The first floor sitting room is a comfortable place relax in and look out over the harbour and the Boddinick Hills beyond, and has a second TV.
The second floor is home to a large bedroom with kingsize bed and en-suite bathroom, while the first floor offers a spacious twin and single room along with a main bathroom and a second living room. The town bus stops right outside the property offering easy access to the many amenities on offer. Fowey is situated in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, this charming estuary town has a mix of Georgian and medieval architecture, narrow winding streets and stunning harbourside views. Enjoy a day at sea by taking a pleasure trip on one of the many small boats that set off from the quay. There are many National Trust gardens and houses in the area, as well as the Eden Project and the Lost Gardens of Heligan which are both must-visits. There are numerous walks that can be started right from your door. The Hall Walk is a particular favourite with locals and visitors alike, as it hugs the estuary as it tracks through the wooded banks along its shore, with sea and town views along the way. Beach ¾ mile. Shop, pub and restaurant 350 yards.£121Price per night from
- Fowey, EnglandGround floor cosy, character flat in the heart of Polruan. Stunning views of the Fowey estuary. 2 bedrooms, sitting room with woodburner. Within 100 yards of pubs, shops, ferry to Fowey.£78Price per night from
- Fowey, EnglandSet in 12 acres of rolling Cornish countryside this most spacious, beautifully converted period coach house is located in the riverside village of Golant, 3 miles from the stunning sailing town of Fowey. Superb accommodation in an excellent location.£324Price per night from
- Fowey, EnglandBeautifully furnished, spacious yet cosy, 3 bedroom character cottage , cleverly converted from a stone barn in the idyllic riverside village of Golant, 3 miles from the famous yachting town of Fowey. Large enclosed dog-friendly garden.£93Price per night from