Pet Friendly Holidays Cornwall
Heading to any popular destination in Cornwall and you'll have the choice of the best dog friendly hotels that the area has to offer. Cornwall has some superb dog walking areas, including the South West Coast path which takes you past Land's End, the Lizard peninsula and some beautiful beaches.
- Holywell, EnglandThis detached holiday bungalow, refurbished in 2021 and set in a quiet road, provides all you need for a holiday in one of Cornwall’s most beautiful spots. Local attractions include Holywell Bay’s golf course, Camel Creek Adventure Park, Llappa Valley Railway, Callestick Ice Cream Parlour, Healey’s Cornish Cider Farm and the South West coastal path. Holywell Bay offers 2 pubs within walking distance and Cubert village provides a further pub, post office, shop, excellent fish and chip shop, local bakery and tea room. Locally, enjoy horse riding, cycling, diving, fishing, surfing, skating and local parks. The bus stop offers ease of access to both Newquay, with its famous Fistral beach, boating lake, restaurants, zoo, aquarium and harbour, but also the city of Truro with the Hall for Cornwall, cathedral and extensive shopping. Crantock is also a short hop away with its beautiful beach, dunes and walks along the River Gannel. If the tide is right, hire a paddle board and paddle up the river. Within the next bay is Perranporth beach offering more miles of flat sand, good surf, St Pirans Oratory and the famous Watering Hole. Holywell Bay beach is a 5-10 minute stroll.
Being central to the county, the property is a great base for the further exploration of Cornwall. Within an hour you have access to the Eden Project, Flambards Theme Park, the National Maritime Museum, Pendennis Castle, Trelissick Gardens, Trebah Gardens, Minack Theatre, St Michaels Mount, Lost Gardens of Heligan, Tintagel Castle, The Tate St Ives, the Camel Trail and much more. Many of these host annual events such as the 3 day Little Orchard Festival and Ratter Fest, both held at Healey’s offering bands and a variety of ciders. Perranporth hosts both Tunes in the Dunes and Bands in the Sands seeing a variety of acts perform on the beach, Boardmasters is held at Watergate Bay and Fistral beach bringing big name artists and an international surf festival to Cornwall, and the Eden Sessions offer legendary performances by world renowned acts. Smaller local festivals include Leopallooza, the Great Estate, Tropical Pressure, St Endellion Classical Festival and Falmouth International Sea Shanty Festival alongside many food and drink festivals based in local towns and villages. As a contrast, in the winter, events such as the Mousehole Lights, Winter Woods at Tehidy, Truro’s winter markets and lantern parade, the Angarrak lights and firework displays over the local beaches bring a different angle to the beauty of Cornwall.
Shop, pub and restaurant ½ mile.£70Price per night from
- Holywell, EnglandA romantic, secluded welsh long cottage near Llanasa , North Wales. Astonishing views overlooking a SSSI area. Open-plan.Woodburning stove. Pet-friendly. Holywell 5 miles.£46Price per night from
- Holywell, EnglandA large, detached property resting on the outskirts of Trelawynd, in North Wales. Gym. Hot tub. Woodburning stove. Llandudno 28.8; Chester 24.4 miles.£268Price per night from
- Holywell, EnglandThis welcoming mid-terrace cottage rests in Ysceifiog near Caerwys, Wales. Woodburning stove. Pet-friendly. Next to pub. Mold 8.3 miles; Chester 19.7 miles.£52Price per night from
- Holywell, EnglandThis delightful bungalow rests in Holywell, Flintshire. Enclosed rear garden. Excellent views. Pet-friendly. Off-road parking. Mold 9.2 miles; Prestatyn 11.5 miles; Chester 17.9 miles.£71Price per night from
- Falmouth, England
A luxury dog-friendly hotel that enjoys an enviable beachside south-facing location just a short stroll from Falmouth Harbour. Coastal canines will be spoilt for choice with endless walks to enjoy right from the hotel, where you can discover a whole host of beaches and clifftop paths with panoramic views along the way.£131Price per night from
- Marazion, England
Hounds seeking a seaside retreat in Cornwall need look no further than the dog-friendly Godolphin Arms, a stylish hotel and restaurant with a gorgeous seafront location.£180Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Looe, England
Dog-friendly Talland Bay Hotel in Cornwall is a fabulously pet-welcoming hotel – close to coastal paths, gorgeous uncrowded beaches and beautiful harbourside villages, it’s the perfect stay for outdoorsy dogs.£169Price per night from
- Mullion, England
Perched on the cliffs of the Lizard Peninsula, Polurrian on the Lizard is a contemporary seaside retreat perfect for the whole family, including your four-legged friend.£119Price per night from
- Truro, England
A super stylish seaside escape set in the peaceful village of St Mawes, dog-friendly Hotel Tresanton in Cornwall is the ultimate retreat for coast-loving canines.£325Price per night from