Pet Friendly Holidays Cornwall
Heading to any popular destination in Cornwall and you'll have the choice of the best dog friendly hotels that the area has to offer. Cornwall has some superb dog walking areas, including the South West Coast path which takes you past Land's End, the Lizard peninsula and some beautiful beaches.
- Marazion, England
Hounds seeking a seaside retreat in Cornwall need look no further than the dog-friendly Godolphin Arms, a stylish hotel and restaurant with a gorgeous seafront location.£180Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Marazion, EnglandThis delightful, reverse level holiday property is the perfect romantic getaway for couples looking for somewhere special all year round. Complete with a glass balcony with stunning views to the beach and St Michael’s Mount, it is peacefully located within easy walking distance to the historic town of Marazion, perfect for visiting art galleries, curiosity shops, tea rooms, local delicatessens, restaurants and pubs. The wide sweeping beach of Mounts Bay is overlooked by St Michael’s Mount perched high on its rocky island. This is open to the public and can be reached on foot by causeway at low tide, or by small ferry boat at high tide. Ideal for water sports enthusiasts with kite surfing, wind surfing and sailing on the doorstep. The beach is perfect for those who love to swim and relax on a glorious sandy beach. The cottage is equally appealing in the winter months, take a wind swept stroll along the glorious beach.
Marazion and Penzance are steeped in history, or take the scenic coastal train from nearby St Erth to St Ives, with its picturesque harbour, cafes, restaurants and The Tate Modern and Barbara Hepworth Museum. Visit the quaint harbour towns of Newlyn and Mousehole, and the romantic open air Minack Theatre is just a short drive away, built in to the cliff face overlooking the beautiful beach at Porthcurno, with stunning performances throughout the year. Surf at Sennen beach or walk along the glorious white sandy beach or cliff top to Lands End. Fishing is available locally, and the area is popular for bird watching with the marshes at Marazion and Hayle attracting bird and wildlife enthusiasts from around the world. Garden lovers can enjoy many sub-tropical gardens open to the public. Shop and pub ¼ mile.£72Price per night from
- Marazion, EnglandBeautifully refurbished cottage just moments from the beach at Marazion. Lovely enclosed patio. Off road parking. Short walk to beach and town centre.£68Price per night from
- Marazion, EnglandCherrybrook Cottage sits in the heart of Goldsithney with a true village atmosphere, convenient for the local store and there are two pubs within easy walking distance. This semi-detached cottage has been lovingly renovated retaining many of its original features including thick cob walls and beams yet with a light and airy feel. It is the perfect choice for guests looking for a quieter base yet easy for exploring the delights of West Cornwall, including the historic town of Marazion, just a 5-minute drive away. Here you will find the glorious sweeping beach of Mount’s Bay overlooked by St Michael’s Mount perched on its rocky outcrop like a fairy tale castle. The mount can be reached on foot at low tide and by small boat at high water. Marazion has an array of small individual shops, art galleries and tea rooms and a selection of great pubs and restaurants. The area has many beautiful beaches and coastlines to walk. You can enjoy lazy days on the beach, or water sports including kayaking, kite surfing and canoeing. Alternatively, there is horse riding, cycle trails and great golf courses close by.
The South West Coastal Path and the sandy cove of Perranuthnoe is a 5-minute drive away where you can relax and enjoy breakfast or lunch, as the village has several great places to eat.
Goldsithney is a true gateway to West Cornwall with the seafaring town of Penzance close by, as well as the fishing port and busy harbour of Newlyn where you can purchase the fresh catch of the day. The quaint and pretty village of Mousehole with its winding street, curiosity shops and a wonderful atmosphere is 9½ miles away. National Trust properties, sub tropical gardens and RSPB Marazion Marshes, which is a wildlife paradise and a haven for bird watchers from around the world, are all within easy reach. Head to the North Coast for the rugged coastline boasting some of the best surfing beaches in the UK.
Return to Cherrybrook Cottage at the end of a busy day and relax in the enclosed sheltered and private patio, or maybe stroll to one of the local pubs. With great public transport links including local bus service and the main railway station in Penzance, you can leave the car behind. Beach 1 mile. Shop 500 yards, pub 150 yards and restaurant 1¼ miles.£74Price per night from
- Marazion, EnglandModern beachfront bungalow part of a private development. Steps from the beach. Walk to pub and restaurants and shops of Marazion town.£58Price per night from
- Marazion, EnglandA spacious cottage with views of St Michael’s Mount and Mount's Bay in Marazion, Cornwall. Perfect for families. Pet-friendly. Penzance 3.8 miles; Helston 9.9 miles£106Price per night from
- Marazion, EnglandWHAT A VIEW! Gorgeous and cosy Cornish cottage in a very quiet spot near to the centre of Marazion and overlooking St Michael's Mount. Warm and welcoming cottage - popular for good reason!.£79Price per night from
- Marazion, EnglandA fabulous first floor apartment with stunning views of the beach at Marazion. Balcony with stunning sea views. Off road parking. WiFi. Beach and town on your doorstep.£88Price per night from
- Marazion, EnglandAn immaculate, three-storey townhouse resting within the town of Marazion. Sea Views. Pet-friendly. WiFi. Pub within 0.2 miles. Penzance 5.5 miles.£92Price per night from
- Marazion, EnglandThis charming end-terrace cottage rests in an enviable position in the coastal town of Marazion, Cornwall. Open-plan living. Beautiful views. Amenities in walking distance. Penzance 3.9 miles; St Ives 8.5 miles.£125Price per night from