Pet Friendly Holidays Cornwall
Heading to any popular destination in Cornwall and you'll have the choice of the best dog friendly hotels that the area has to offer. Cornwall has some superb dog walking areas, including the South West Coast path which takes you past Land's End, the Lizard peninsula and some beautiful beaches.
- Polzeath, EnglandThis pet-friendly, semi-detached holiday home is situated just a few hundred yards from one of the most picturesque sandy beaches in Cornwall. The property boasts great flexibility, with two bedrooms and a bathroom on the ground floor, and two bedrooms and a bathroom on the first floor.
There are far reaching views across the bay from the property and just a short walk takes you to the beach and the heart of this lovely Cornish village, with its array of shops, bars, restaurants, and pubs.
Polzeath is well-known for its beautiful surfing beach, ideal for family holidays. Close by, enjoy the stunning south-west coastal path, where guests can take in the breath-taking views of the Atlantic Ocean and walk around to Rock with its beaches and water sports. From here, take a foot ferry over to Padstow, with its working harbour and variety of shops, pubs, and restaurants. A little up the coast is Port Isaac, where Doc Martin is filmed, and further up is Tintagel, the mythical home of King Arthur, and Boscastle.
Polmeor is ideally situated to visit the many attractions that Cornwall has to offer, including Bodmin Moor, Newquay, with its surfing beaches, the zoo and Blue Reef Aquarium, the Eden Project, and several historic houses and gardens.£138Price per night from
- Polzeath, EnglandBishops View is a charming first floor apartment, occupying a prime position in New Polzeath and benefiting from spectacular views over Polzeath Bay and out to sea.
Internally, the property offers a light and airy living space with vaulted ceilings. From here patio doors open to a furnished balcony, perfect for al fresco dining and taking in the view. Externally, the property benefits from a communal garden that enjoys far reaching views out to sea.
The picturesque village of Polzeath is situated on the stunning north Cornwall coast. The area has an abundance of glorious beaches and boasts one of the finest surfing beaches in Cornwall.
Polzeath is a fantastic base for exploring the delights of North Cornwall. The popular resort of Rock is within each reach; from here catch a ferry across the estuary to nearby Padstow. A charming town characterised by its harbour ambience and reputation for gourmet restaurants and fantastic fish and chips.£89Price per night from
- Polzeath, England#N/A£808Price per night from
- Polzeath, England#N/A£80Price per night from
- Polzeath, EnglandFamily dormer bungalow in a quiet cul-de-sac overlooking Polzeath beach. Shelterd enclosed garden with large pation and sun bathing area. Wadebridge 7 miles away. Newquay Zoo is just a short 40 min drive away.£227Price per night from
- Polzeath, England#N/A£98Price per night from
- Polzeath, EnglandA warm and welcoming self catering detached bungalow in Polzeath. Enclosed garden and terrace, access to footpath straight to the beach and shops. Portreath Bee Centre just 2 miles away and the historic toen of Wadebrige just a 20 min drive.£74Price per night from
- Polzeath, EnglandA detached, self - catering holiday cottage situated in an elevated position overlooking Polzeath Bay in North Cornwall. Ample parking area. Local town of Wadebridge just 17mins away and Camel Valley Wine Yard just a short 30min drive.£76Price per night from
- Polzeath, EnglandA lovely, ground-floor apartment in an elevated position overlooking Polzeath beach. Pet-friendly. Off-road parking. Sea views. Wadebridge 7.3 miles; Padstow 15.8 miles.£60Price per night from
- Polzeath, EnglandA lovely, ground-floor flat nestled on the cliffs of Polzeath. Off-road parking. Coastal location. Beach nearby. Wadebridge 7.3 mies; Padstow 15.8 miles.£53Price per night from