Pet Friendly Holidays Cornwall
Heading to any popular destination in Cornwall and you'll have the choice of the best dog friendly hotels that the area has to offer. Cornwall has some superb dog walking areas, including the South West Coast path which takes you past Land's End, the Lizard peninsula and some beautiful beaches.
- St Agnes, EnglandA stunning detached luxury cottage in a beautiful countryside location, 3.3 miles from St Agnes and 3.8 miles from Perranporth. Hot tub, fire pit and BBQ on large enclosed private terrace. A special cottage for a special occasion. Truro 6.9 miles.£231Price per night from
- St Agnes, EnglandHandsome farmhouse near St Agnes, walk-to pub, beach within 5 min drive, garden, off road parking.£88Price per night from
- St Agnes, EnglandDelightful cottage within the village of Mithian. Open-plan living room within the eaves with beamed ceiling. Wifi. Two pets welcome. Pub and shop within 30 metres. Close to the beach. St Agnes 1.5 miles.£58Price per night from
- St Agnes, EnglandThis is a traditional mid-terrace cottage situated in the town of St Agnes in Cornwall. Perranporth 3.9 miles; Truro 8.7 miles.£76Price per night from
- St Agnes, EnglandBeaconway is a lovely traditional Cornish cottage situated on the outskirts of the popular village of St Agnes. Beaconway is situated close to two very popular beaches (Trevaunance Cove and Chapel Porth) and is only a couple of miles away from two others (Porthtowan and Perranporth). It is located at the foot of St Agnes Beacon and much of the surrounding area, including the Beacon and down to St Agnes Head, is National Trust owned land. The village of St Agnes is around a 10 minute walk from Beaconway.
The characterful accommodation offers a truly comfortable stay. To the ground floor there is a charming living room with a wood burning stove, as well as a modern kitchen/dining room that leads to a downstairs shower room. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, along with a family bathroom. To the rear of the cottage there is an enclosed garden area that has a patio leading to a level lawn, with open views towards St Agnes Beacon; there are also fields next door.
St Agnes is in the heart of all that is great about Cornwall and offers a wide range of amenities including shops, pubs, restaurants and cafés. Surrounding St Agnes is the rugged Cornish coastline that offers breathtaking views and fantastic areas for keen walkers and cyclists. The city of Truro is only 10 miles away and offers a wider range of amenities including, banks and supermarkets. Whilst the main A30 is easily accessed from the village and gives great access to rest of Cornwall for those wishing to explore more of what this famous county has to offer.£121Price per night from
- St Agnes, EnglandFour Burrows Bungalow is a beautiful bungalow, built in 2020 and finished to a high standard. It has been decorated attractively, and is light and spacious throughout.
You will be just a short drive away from Perranporth with its 3½ miles of sandy beaches with dunes, and its variety of pubs and restaurants. Newquay, which is home to the world famous Fistral beach is also a few miles away, with family beaches, shops, bars and restaurants. There are surf schools nearby so you can try your hand at this exhilarating sport, and you can also walk along the South West Coastal Path with its stunning views.
Situated just 12 minutes from Cornwall’s capital Truro, the only city in the county, it has everything you would expect from a modern city including great shopping, lots of entertainment as well as a blossoming food and drink scene. With a four screen cinema, art galleries, the impressive Royal Cornwall Museum, The Hall for Cornwall that hosts wonderful theatre productions and shows, and the iconic and remarkable cathedral that stands proudly in the centre of the city. You will never be short of activities, places and buildings to explore, for adults and children alike. Should you wish to venture further afield you are in the perfect central location to explore by car. Falmouth is also a short drive away and worth a visit. The area has many beautiful sub-tropical gardens including Trebah, Glendurgan and Trelissick. Padstow, St Ives, Looe, Polperro and Port Isaac all within easy reach by car, as well as the world famous Eden Project and The Lost Gardens of Heligan.
Beautiful beaches on both the south and north coasts, fishing villages, coastal walks, cycling, fishing, golf, and a plethora of National Trust properties are all on the doorstep of this delightful bungalow. It really is the perfect location for exploring this stunning county, there really is just so much to see and do. At the end of the day you can relax and unwind on the patio area overlooking unspoilt Cornish countryside. Please note the property is near a main road. Beach 5 miles.£66Price per night from
- St. Agnes, EnglandSmart and stylish traditional farm cottage in 20 acres, 1 mile walk from Chapel Porth beach. From the garden sea views and spectacular sunsets.£93Price per night from
- St. Agnes, EnglandA delightful detached cottage nestled in the village of St Agnes, Cornwall. En-suite. Off-road parking. 15 minute walk to a sandy beach. Perranporth 3.8 miles; Newquay 11.4 miles.£86Price per night from
- St. Agnes, EnglandA charming, first-floor barn conversion resting in the village of St Agnes, Cornwall. Woodburning stove. Open-plan living. En-suite. Perranporth 4.8 miles; Truro 8.3 miles.£90Price per night from
- St. Agnes, EnglandThis fabulous old stone barn is situated in the idyllic village of Trevellas, near St Agnes, Cornwall. Reverse-level interior. Contemporary decor. Woodburning stove. Hot tub. St Agnes 2.4 miles.£73Price per night from