Pet Friendly Holidays Cornwall
Heading to any popular destination in Cornwall and you'll have the choice of the best dog friendly hotels that the area has to offer. Cornwall has some superb dog walking areas, including the South West Coast path which takes you past Land's End, the Lizard peninsula and some beautiful beaches.
- Callington, EnglandThis well-appointed, comfortable, Scandinavian style holiday lodge is set in the grounds of Honicombe Manor Park. The balcony to the front overlooks a stream and wooded valley. There are many local attractions close by, as are the Tamar Valley, Dartmoor, Bodmin Moor, the beaches of South Cornwall or Devon and Plymouth. The membership for the on-site facilities (seasonal, April to October) is provided and includes indoor and outdoor pools, gym, tennis courts and a childrens’ play area. Shops, pubs and restaurant 0.5 miles.£56Price per night from
- Callington, EnglandThis well-appointed, comfortable, Scandinavian-style holiday lodge is set in a rural location in the grounds of Honicombe Manor Park. Nestling on the banks of the River Tamar, this is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and Cornish Mining World Heritage Site.
This 3 bedroom lodge would suit families during the summer and couples out of season looking for a quiet base to get away from it all, whilst enjoying all that this part of Cornwall has to offer. Close to the border between Devon and Cornwall, this is a superb location from which to explore a wider region. The historic market town of Tavistock is just a 20-minute drive away, or locally you can catch the train from Gunnislake to Plymouth, or take a boat trip along the meandering River Tamar from the pretty riverside village of Calstock. There is a donkey park and children’s farm just ½ mile away. Full pool and gym membership is included for the on-site facilities which are available from April to October. Beach 20 miles. Shop, pub and restaurant 1 mile.£59Price per night from
- Callington, EnglandThis lovely traditional farmhouse has been in the same family for 3 generations, rearing beef cattle and Dorset sheep on the 130-acre farm in the heart of rural Cornwall. This holiday property is a substantial sized wing with the friendly farmer owners living next door. Built of Cornish granite, the farmhouse is over 100 years old, and has slate flagstone floor in the kitchen and a cosy log burner in the living room, with French doors that open onto the patio at the front and the extensive garden beyond. The garden is simply lovely, the perfect playspot for children - a wide expanse of lawn, a myriad of colour in the spring and summer owing to an abundance of flowers, with a deep pond at the far end. There is even a little boat floating on the pond. With chickens in the yard, fabulous views of Bodmin Moor, Caradon Hill and the village of Minions, lovely farm walks and woodlands to explore, this really is a delightful farm homestead just perfect for those families looking for a quiet rural location. Rilla Mill is located practically midway between the north and south Cornish coastlines, which makes exploring the county very accessible, from Bude to the renowned historic village of Tintagel on the north coast, and little fishing villages on the south coast such as Looe and Polperro. On the edge of the moor, Sterts outdoor theatre is nearby, and the historic mining area’s characteristic tall chimney stacks are still seen up on the moor. The Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty Tamar Valley has a pretty meandering estuary, which stretches from Cotehele to Calstock and onwards to the mouth of the river at Plymouth. For golfers Travistock and Yelverton Golf Club are within easy reach. Horse riding nearby. There is so much to see and do, you may need longer than a week! Shop 4 miles, pub and restaurant 2 miles.£89Price per night from
- Callington, EnglandA delightful, detached Alpine lodge sitting in a quiet park near Gunnislake, Cornwall. On-site facilities. Balcony. Family-friendly. Dog-friendly. Tavistock 7.2 miles; Plymouth 18 miles.£69Price per night from
- Callington, EnglandA lovely four bedroomed lodge with private hot tub located at Honicombe Manor on the Cornwall/Devon border. Pet-friendly. Open-plan living. Decked area. Corner bath. On-site facilities. Ideal for touring the area. Gunnislake 1.5 miles.£98Price per night from
- Callington, EnglandModern holiday home located near Callington in southeast Cornwall. Swimming pools. Pet-friendly. Balcony. WiFi. Onsite bar/restaurant. Callington 1 mile.£56Price per night from
- Callington, EnglandVilla-style lodge on the Tamar Valley Resort, Callington. Reverse-living. Balcony. Indoor and outdoor shared pools. Coast 10 miles.£62Price per night from
- Callington, EnglandBungalow accommodation in AONB, Tamar Valley Resort. On-site swimming pools, bar and restaurant. Pet friendly. Coast within 10 miles.£61Price per night from
- Callington, EnglandVilla style accommodation in AONB, Tamar Valley Resort. On-site swimming pools, bar and restaurant. Pet friendly. Coast within 10 miles£55Price per night from
- Callington, England
Bungalow accommodation in AONB, Tamar Valley Resort. On-site swimming pools, bar and restaurant. Pet friendly. Coast within 10 miles.£79Price per night from