Pet Friendly Holidays Cornwall
Heading to any popular destination in Cornwall and you'll have the choice of the best dog friendly hotels that the area has to offer. Cornwall has some superb dog walking areas, including the South West Coast path which takes you past Land's End, the Lizard peninsula and some beautiful beaches.
- Padstow, EnglandThis adjoining property enjoys a peaceful courtyard setting, surrounded by open farmland, yet lies only one and a half
miles from the bustling harbour town of Padstow with its excellent selection of restaurants, quaint shops and water sports. Within a 2-mile radius there is a selection of superb sandy beaches. Bellagio offers very stylish open-plan accommodation with a secluded rear patio and an enclosed front lawned garden. Furnished with flair and to a very high standard, it is a very comfortable base to explore the North Cornwall coast, and has golf nearby. Shop 800 yards, pubs 1 mile.£126Price per night from
- Padstow, EnglandThis pet-friendly, bright, semi-detached holiday home is comfortably furnished with plenty of personal touches. The property is situated down a quiet country lane and is surrounded by countryside. The patio doors from the living room lead to a lovely patio area with far-reaching views down to the Atlantic Coast, ideal for a morning cup of coffee or alfresco dining. Just over a mile outside Padstow, you are ideally situated to visit the many tourist attractions that the north coast has to offer. Padstow has an array of shops, pubs and restaurants, including Rick Stein’s fish restaurant. You are close to the Camel Trail, where you can walk or cycle along a disused railway track by the Camel Estuary, taking in the bird life, to Wadebridge and beyond to Bodmin. Just a short drive away are the many sandy beaches of the north coast, including Watergate Bay, the home of extreme watersports. Visit the famous surfing beaches of Newquay, as well as a zoo and the Blue Reef Aquarium. Horse riding and golf nearby. Beach 2½ miles. Shop, pub and restaurant 1½ miles.£154Price per night from
- Padstow, EnglandLovely end-terrace cottage located just a short walk from the sandy beach of Harlyn Bay. Three bedrooms, pet-friendly, enclosed garden. Shop, pub and beach 100 yards away. Padstow 2.5 miles.£157Price per night from
- Padstow, EnglandRefurbished and refereshed throughout in Spring 2020, this holiday cottage, which is set just 100 yards from the beautiful harbour of Padstow and offers a rare opportunity to stay in this much sought after holiday destination. Equipped to a very good standard the cottage has been decorated and furnished with much flair, set on three floors it boasts a terraced area to the rear ideal for alfresco dining. Padstow has much to offer at any time of the year with excellent restaurants including Rick Stein’s seafood restaurant, pubs, coastal walks, sandy beaches and coves. Boat trips can be enjoyed from the harbour across to Rock or just a few hundred yards from the property lies the Camel Trail which leads to Bodmin Moor and offers cycling, walking and horse riding along the Camel Estuary. This cottage is well placed to visit some of the many tourist attractions that this area has to offer including the legendary Tintagel, the mystical home of King Arthur, Boscastle with its pretty harbour and Port Isaac, where the TV series ’Doc Martin’ is filmed. You can also take a short drive to the Eden Project or to the wonderful gardens on the south coast. Shops and pubs 100 yards.£172Price per night from
- Padstow, EnglandThis converted former barn enjoys a pleasant Mediterranean feel, with its open plan design and tiled floor. Set within a peaceful courtyard, surrounded by open farmland and adjoining other holiday cottages, it lies 1-mile from Padstow with its quaint harbour, selection of fine restaurants, many interesting shops, waterborne activities and golf nearby. Spectacular sandy beaches, coves and coastal walks can be found 2 miles away. Sea Shells has an enclosed south-facing patio to the front, and a shared patio area to the rear with its own barbecue. Presented to a high standard, Sea Shells is superbly situated to enjoy the scenic North Cornwall Coast. Shops, pub and restaurants 1 mile.£68Price per night from
- Padstow, England
- Padstow, England
- Padstow, England
- Padstow, England£678Price per night from
- Padstow, EnglandThe Towans are situated within a secluded position on a stretch of the North Cornwall coastline, within a gated development offering extensive landscaped grounds amidst the open countryside. The Towans is within an easy walk of beautiful Constantine Bay and the world-class Trevose Golf Club, while just a short drive away you’ll find some of Cornwall’s best attractions, including Padstow, Watergate Bay and The Eden Project.
Internally, 1 The Towans is a light, spacious lodge with contemporary furnishings throughout. Externally, the dual-aspect decked areas provides an ideal place to enjoy views over the countryside and relax after a day exploring the coastline.
Some of the county’s best beaches, including the hidden cove of Treyarnon, the long sweeping sands of Constantine Bay and unspoilt Harlyn are right on your doorstep. The famous, traditional fishing village of Padstow, with its unique shops, art galleries and restaurants, is just a few minutes away.£76Price per night from