Pet Friendly Holidays Cornwall
Heading to any popular destination in Cornwall and you'll have the choice of the best dog friendly hotels that the area has to offer. Cornwall has some superb dog walking areas, including the South West Coast path which takes you past Land's End, the Lizard peninsula and some beautiful beaches.
- Truro, England
A super stylish seaside escape set in the peaceful village of St Mawes, dog-friendly Hotel Tresanton in Cornwall is the ultimate retreat for coast-loving canines.£325Price per night from
- Lostwithiel, England
This inviting dog-friendly hotel is the perfect spot to lay your head after a day of exploring the dramatic Cornish coastline with your canine companion.£150Price per night from
- Truro, England
Surrounded by cliffs and headlands lies dog-friendly The Lugger Hotel in Cornwall, a stunning hotel located in the town of Portloe.£166Price per night from
- Bodmin, England
Dog-friendly Bodmin Jail Hotel is a former jail which has been converted into a modern, luxurious, boutique 4 star hotel which features a magnificent glass ceiling.£241Price per night from
- Kingsand, England
Situated on the Rame Peninsula, a designated area of outstanding natural beauty, Westcroft Guesthouse is an ultra stylish and quirky dog-friendly B&B in Kingsand - a former fishing village known as Cornwall's forgotten corner but with heaps to offer!£110Price per night from
- Truro, EnglandA real gem! The perfect holiday retreat for those seeking to get away from it all, these stunning architect designed holiday cottages (refs 27073 to 27080) boast stylish interiors that cleverly unite the contemporary with the classic. Architect designed and furnished by interior designers, these unique and exclusive cottages have been finished to exacting standards. All feature a selection of local stone, slate and cedar and each has a carefully positioned patio and balcony. (The Haven cottages are all semi-detached, while Villa Gallery cottages are either semi-detached or detached).
Exquisite taste and exacting quality complement the use of local materials to produce a homely feel. The more energetic will enjoy the shared indoor and outdoor pools, tennis and squash courts and gym, or you can simply relax, unwind and sample some of the delectable cuisine on offer in the sophisticated Café Azur (all on-site facilities are open from Easter until the end of October). Alternatively, just sit back on your patio or balcony and observe the visiting wildlife.
A famously mild climate, gorgeous beaches, picturesque villages and top attractions are what visitors can look forward to when they stay at one of these holiday properties in South Cornwall. Ranging from the wide sweep of Falmouth Bay to tiny hidden coves reached by winding tracks, the beaches of South Cornwall are as perfect for lazy summer days as for invigorating winter walking. And there is also a great range of water sports on offer, many close by at Looe Beach.
Venture inland and you will find an array of enticing attractions within easy reach. The Eden Project, where giant transparent domes recreate different climate conditions, and the Lost Gardens of Heligan promise fascinating days out.
Enjoy sea angling trips and boat rides from charming fishing villages such as St Mawes, Mevagissey, Looe and Polperro, and Fowey is a firm favourite with the sailing community. The cathedral city of Truro and historic Penzance are both well worth a visit. Shop, pub and restaurant 1 mile. Accommodation allocated on arrival.£106Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Bude, EnglandIf you’re looking for a fun break with the family with a hint of luxury for you, The Ember Room Roundhouse offers the best of both worlds. The inviting hot tub offers a blissful retreat under the stars and the peaceful site has lots of activities to keep the kids entertained.
As soon as you arrive, you’ll be greeted by a cosy glamping retreat with luxurious furnishings and stylish accessories. Underfloor heating and a warming wood burning stove are a welcome addition on cooler evenings and everyone has their own space to retreat two in the evening as you’ll find two separate cabin rooms.
The Roundhouse kitchen is perfect for budding chefs or if you’re feeling like embracing the glamping life, the communal pizza stove is a must. You can even toast marsh mallows on the site’s camp fire, a fun way to spend the evening sharing stories about your holiday and making new friends.
East Thorne offers activities for children throughout the year. The games room is a great place to spend time together, and is perfect for a rainy day, or you can start a family tournament on the volleyball net.
If your Cornish adventure wouldn’t be the same without feeling the sand between your toes, you’re only a short drive away from Bude and its sandy beaches. Or you can pick up the South West Coast Path if you love to discover new places.£101Price per night from
- Washaway, EnglandThis detached holiday cottage, set on a working farm, on the owners estate comprised of farmland and woodland, is fitted and furnished to a good standard and is a perfect place to unwind or explore, either on foot or by car. Situated a few miles from Bodmin and Wadebridge, and a short drive from Padstow with its shops and Polzeath with its beach. Within easy reach of Port Isaac, made famous by TV’s Doc Martin. Along the coast are Tintagel, Boscastle and Newquay with its surfing. Shop 3 miles, pub 2 miles.£122Price per night from
- St Breward, EnglandLocated at the end of a private lane on the edge of Cornwall’s highest village of St Breward, Sandy Barn Cottages comprises three beautifully converted holiday barns (refs B5718, B5719 and W44032) and the owner’s own home, forming a secluded courtyard of 200-year-old granite buildings. The dog-friendly cottages are all tastefully furnished with many character features including slate floors and exposed beams. Cross Cottage (ref B5718) is detached with views over neighbouring fields.
Ideally situated on the edge of Bodmin Moor for exploring the landscape of tors and moorland. Enjoy walking, cycling, riding, fishing or simply relaxing. The nearest beach of Trebarwith Strand is 20 minutes’ away, but may favourites such as Whitehaven, Daymer Bay, Polzeath and Trevone are within 30-40 minutes’. With the beaches of the North Cornwall coast within 12 miles, visitors can enjoy the best of coast and countryside, alternating their days between tranquil landscapes, coastal walks and seaside fun at the beaches.
Places of interest such as Wadebridge, Padstow, Port Isaac, Boscastle and Tintagel. The National Trust property at Lanhydrock, the Eden Project and the Lost Gardens of Heligan are also within easy reach for a day out.
Sandy Barn Cottages are tucked away, surrounded by fields, but still in the heart of the village. Local amenities comprise of a village shop and pub serving food, both within easy walking distance, ¼ mile.£69Price per night from
- Delabole, EnglandThese two stone built holiday cottages (ref 29227 and ref TJU) date back to the 17 century and enjoy a rural location with superb sea views. Pet-friendly Downhouse Cottage was extended in Victorian times, while Downhouse has a rustic feel with a clome oven in the fireplace and a large garden. Both cottages benefit from a sitting-out area with stunning views of the coastline. Surrounded by countryside, they are perfect for walkers to enjoy the views from the South West Coastal Path. Ideally situated for visiting some of the many attractions of Cornwall, including Tintagel, the mythical home of King Arthur, Boscastle with its harbour and Port Isaac, made famous by the TV’s ‘Doc Martin’. Further down the coast are Polzeath with its surfing beach, and Rock where you can take a ferry across to Padstow with its array of interesting shops, pubs and restaurants, including Rick Stein’s famous restaurant.. Beach 1 mile. Shops, pub and restaurant 1 mile. The properties can be booked together to accommodate up to 9 guests.£114Price per night from