Dog Friendly Cottages
Explore our collection of fabulous dog-friendly cottages, featuring secluded country hideaways, luxury cottages on estates, beautiful beach houses, farmhouses, cosy lodges, quirky shepherd's huts, and larger properties for family or group gatherings.
- Dittisham, England
Our stunning Owl Treehouse is luxuriously designed and peacefully perfect. It boasts it's own private, furnished deck which includes a hammock, outdoor chess set, outdoor table football, sun loungers, BBQ with dining area, and a traditional wood-fired cedar hot tub. The interiors are attractively furnished with a nod to their environment, soothing toned fabrics, sumptuous Egyptian cotton bed linen and home comfort essentials that include underfloor heating, a wood-burning stove, a fully-equipped kitchen, 2 en-suite bathrooms with power showers.
- Church Rd, England
Just 500 yards from the glorious sand duned beach at Kessingland, a traditional seaside village on the Suffolk Heritage Coast, is this superb, very spacious, detached holiday home. The house has the added addition of a private hot tub, large garden, its own cinema room with a 2½ metre screen and a games room, and is the ideal base for a family holiday or for friends to get together to relax and unwind. Only 4 miles away is the popular resort of Lowestoft, which offers traditional seaside entertainment, and children will love Pleasurewood Hills Theme Park, which is just a short drive away. Just down the road is Africa Alive, or visit the lovely seaside resort of Southwold, famous for Adnams Brewery, the pier and summer theatre. Dunwich Heath and Beach, RSPB Minsmere, Aldeburgh with its fishing boats and local seafood, and Snape Maltings Concert Hall are also easily accessible. Hire a boat on the glorious Norfolk Broads and watch the weekly speed boat racing on nearby Oulton Broad. The medieval city of Norwich, with its fine shopping, castle, cathedral and museums, is an easy drive. Beach 500 yards. Shop, pub and restaurant 100 yards.£254From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Truro, EnglandA real gem! The perfect holiday retreat for those seeking to get away from it all, these stunning architect designed holiday cottages (refs 27073 to 27080) boast stylish interiors that cleverly unite the contemporary with the classic. Architect designed and furnished by interior designers, these unique and exclusive cottages have been finished to exacting standards. All feature a selection of local stone, slate and cedar and each has a carefully positioned patio and balcony. (The Haven cottages are all semi-detached, while Villa Gallery cottages are either semi-detached or detached).
Exquisite taste and exacting quality complement the use of local materials to produce a homely feel. The more energetic will enjoy the shared indoor and outdoor pools, tennis and squash courts and gym, or you can simply relax, unwind and sample some of the delectable cuisine on offer in the sophisticated Café Azur (all on-site facilities are open from Easter until the end of October). Alternatively, just sit back on your patio or balcony and observe the visiting wildlife.
A famously mild climate, gorgeous beaches, picturesque villages and top attractions are what visitors can look forward to when they stay at one of these holiday properties in South Cornwall. Ranging from the wide sweep of Falmouth Bay to tiny hidden coves reached by winding tracks, the beaches of South Cornwall are as perfect for lazy summer days as for invigorating winter walking. And there is also a great range of water sports on offer, many close by at Looe Beach.
Venture inland and you will find an array of enticing attractions within easy reach. The Eden Project, where giant transparent domes recreate different climate conditions, and the Lost Gardens of Heligan promise fascinating days out.
Enjoy sea angling trips and boat rides from charming fishing villages such as St Mawes, Mevagissey, Looe and Polperro, and Fowey is a firm favourite with the sailing community. The cathedral city of Truro and historic Penzance are both well worth a visit. Shop, pub and restaurant 1 mile. Accommodation allocated on arrival.£106From price per night based on 7 night stayPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Bude, EnglandIf you’re looking for a fun break with the family with a hint of luxury for you, The Ember Room Roundhouse offers the best of both worlds. The inviting hot tub offers a blissful retreat under the stars and the peaceful site has lots of activities to keep the kids entertained.
As soon as you arrive, you’ll be greeted by a cosy glamping retreat with luxurious furnishings and stylish accessories. Underfloor heating and a warming wood burning stove are a welcome addition on cooler evenings and everyone has their own space to retreat two in the evening as you’ll find two separate cabin rooms.
The Roundhouse kitchen is perfect for budding chefs or if you’re feeling like embracing the glamping life, the communal pizza stove is a must. You can even toast marsh mallows on the site’s camp fire, a fun way to spend the evening sharing stories about your holiday and making new friends.
East Thorne offers activities for children throughout the year. The games room is a great place to spend time together, and is perfect for a rainy day, or you can start a family tournament on the volleyball net.
If your Cornish adventure wouldn’t be the same without feeling the sand between your toes, you’re only a short drive away from Bude and its sandy beaches. Or you can pick up the South West Coast Path if you love to discover new places.£101From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Dittisham, England
Our stunning Pheasant Treehouse is luxuriously designed and peacefully perfect. It boasts it's own private, furnished deck which includes a hammock, outdoor chess set, outdoor table football, sun loungers, BBQ with dining area, and a traditional wood-fired cedar hot tub. The interiors are attractively furnished with a nod to their environment, soothing toned fabrics, sumptuous Egyptian cotton bed linen and home comfort essentials that include underfloor heating, a wood-burning stove, a fully-equipped kitchen, 2 en-suite bathrooms with power showers.
- Dittisham, England
Our stunning Woodpecker Treehouse is luxuriously designed and peacefully perfect. It boasts it's own private, furnished deck which includes a hammock, outdoor chess set, outdoor table football, sun loungers, BBQ with dining area, and a traditional wood-fired cedar hot tub. The interiors are attractively furnished with a nod to their environment, soothing toned fabrics, sumptuous Egyptian cotton bed linen and home comfort essentials that include underfloor heating, a wood-burning stove, a fully-equipped kitchen, 2 en-suite bathrooms with power showers.
- Chichester, England
The Mongolian Yurt has 1 double bed and up to 3 single fold out cushion beds
They are simply gorgeous and once inside, feels solid, sumptuous and welcoming.
Each yurt has -
- Handmade Oak double bed with memory foam mattress
- Up to three fold out single cushion beds
- An antique table and Chesterfield sofa
- Natural coir flooring with a large Moroccan rug
- Beautiful drapes in white
- An antique wood-burning stove with supply of wood
- USB Lighting with two phone charging ports
- Picnic table and pallet kitchen with a gas stove and kettle.
- Hand sanitiser, antibacterial spray, tea cloth, washing up bowl and a trug bucket
- Barrel BBQ
Facilities available -
- Access to the lovely Tree house kitchen with communal chiller box, this is an off grid cool box chilled with large ice butts. It will not freeze food, just keep it cool. You will have use of the sinks to wash up in and the two ovens with gas hobs to cook with, if you so wish.
- Huge amphitheatre fire pit to toast marshmallows and gaze at the stars.
- Communal 120 capacity Home Yurt with DVD library.
- Hot showers and heated toilet block.
£125From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Pre bookable exclusive slots in the wood fired hot tub - £22.50 for a 45 minute session.
- Amenity hamper if you do not wish to bring your own crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils from our treehouse kitchen where there is basic cooking equipment. The hamper also includes a hammock to use throughout your stay. - £25
- Additional bedding and towel hire fee of £20 for a single set, we already provide up to two singles and the double bedding.
- Charcoal for BBQ £12 per bag.
- Hammock hire £12 per hammock.
- Gatehouse of Fleet, ScotlandSituated on a working farm, The Barn has been converted out of the old part of the farm steading and refurbished in 2018. Nestled in the Girthon Valley and surrounded by some of the best scenery in Galloway, with great walks, both woodland and coastal. Galloway has 200 miles of beautiful coastline, wild mountains and moorland, pretty towns and charming villages. The area also offers a wide range of activities for the whole family to enjoy, be it visiting the local ice cream factory, Cream O’ Galloway at Sandgreen, CocoaBean Chocolate Factory at Twynholm or why not visit Laggan Outdoors, which has one of the longest zip wires in Europe. There are many exciting and beautiful cycle paths straight from your door or try the world famous 7Stanes challenge. There is an abundance of local lochs and rivers if fishing is preferred! There is something for everyone in this beautiful unspoilt corner of Scotland. The cottage is only a few minutes drive from the charming town of Gatehouse of Fleet which offers a wide range of places to eat and relax. There are many attractions in and around the town including the Mill on the Fleet Visitor Centre and Cardoness Castle. Beach 1½ miles. Shop, pub and restaurant 2 miles.
The Barn can be booked together with The Stable (CC537233), Valley View (CC537234), Middle Byre (CC537236) and The Bothy (UK5803) to accommodate up to 22 guests.£69From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Heckingham, EnglandHeckingham Manor has a very secluded location, standing detached with no immediate neighbours, situated in its own large secure lawn gardens with uninterrupted views to open countryside. This holiday farmhouse is full of character, comfortably furnished and equipped to provide all modern day comforts, including fibre optic super fast broadband. It is situated at the owners’ mixed farm at Heckingham Hall in the heart of South Norfolk. This mixed farm has rare breed animals including native ’red poll’ cattle and farms with consideration for wildlife and the environment. Guests are welcome to enjoy the practices of the farm; an informative guided walk around the farm and its animals is given by the farmer. Guests are welcome to walk around the designated grass tracks and see the amazing wildlife including deer, owls, woodpeckers and lapwings. The quiet lanes and footpaths offer excellent walking and cycling direct from doorstep. It is within and easy drive of the Norfolk Broads for daily boat hire and river trips. There are traditional seaside resorts with excellent sandy beaches including Lowestoft ,17 miles. Pleasurewood Hills American Theme Park, 17 miles. Somerleyton Hall and Gardens, 9 miles. Southwold, 22 miles. beach, life boat, museum, lighthouse, shops, cafes and pubs. Also close by is the market town of Beccles, the Reedham ferry, 2 miles and Norwich is 14 miles. Shop, pub and restaurant 2 miles.£163From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Saxlingham Thorpe, EnglandThis impressive, detached house stands proudly in two acres of land, which is divided into formal garden and woodland. Furnished to a very good standard by its owner, it creates a relaxing and stylish environment, and with its indoor heated swimming pool, hot tub and sauna, it is a perfect holiday location for family celebrations or a get together, whatever the season. Sandalls Marsh is ideally situated for exploring Norfolk and Suffolk. The historical market towns of Diss, Loddon and Wymondham are well worth a visit, as is the unspoilt North Norfolk Coast, with its pretty coastal villages and glorious beaches. Alternatively, spend a day enjoying the famous Norfolk Broads. Children will love BeWILDerwood, the treetop adventure park. The Suffolk Heritage Coast and the popular seaside towns of Southwold and Lowestoft are less than 30 miles away. The historical city of Norwich is just 6 miles away, with its cathedrals, museums, theatre, excellent shopping and cosmopolitan cafés. Thetford Forest is only 10 miles for adventure walking and cycle routes. Golf and walking are available locally. Beach 25 miles. Shop 3 miles, pub ¼ mile.£294From price per night based on 7 night stay