Pet Friendly Lodges Scottish Borders
From the rolling hills and charming countryside in the west to the gentle valleys and the beautiful Berwick coastline in the east, the Scottish Borders is one of the most fascinating areas of Scotland and the pawfect escape in one of our pet friendly lodges.
A scattering of inspiring abbeys, castles and cultural landmarks share the landscape with spectacular scenery, so there's plenty for you and your pup to explore on what is sure to be a memorable dog-friendly holiday.
- Jedburgh, ScotlandA stunning barn conversion on the outskirts of Jedburgh in the Scottish Borders. Countryside location. En-suite bedrooms. Woodburning stove. Pet-friendly. WiFi. Remote. Hawick 10.8 miles; Peebles 37.2 miles.£71From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Jedburgh, ScotlandThis beautiful all-ground-floor barn conversion can be found on the fringes of Jedburgh in Scotland. Wheelchair-friendly. Woodburning stove. Open-plan. Pet-friendly. Off-road parking. WiFi. Idyllic location. Hawick 10.8 miles; Galashiels 19.2 miles.£70From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Jedburgh, ScotlandA charming, detached cottage resting on the outskirts of Jedburgh, Roxburghshire. Woodburning stove. Countryside views. Ground-floor living. Kelso 17.7 miles; Melrose 21.4 miles; Peebles 43.8 miles.£66From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Jedburgh, ScotlandA beautiful three-bedroom, stone-built cottage resting in Lanton, Scottish Borders. Family-friendly. Large garden. Pet-friendly. Barbecue. Kelso 12.8 miles; Melrose 14.2 miles; Peebles 35.2 miles.£62From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Hume, ScotlandPerfect for families or groups of friends holidaying together, this lovely holiday cottage has been created from original farm buildings to form roomy, flexible holiday accommodation. The spacious kitchen is the heart of the house with the Aga and long dining table at one end and a cosy stove and comfortable seating at the other. The bright sitting room has an open fire and French doors to the garden. Set in rolling countryside, 6 miles north of the picturesque town of Kelso, and 5 minute walk from imposing Hume Castle, this delightful holiday cottage also has a private enclosed garden and open countryside views. Range of activities to suit all ages and interests are available locally; cycling, golf, riding, horseracing, fishing, historic houses of Floors Castle and Mellerstain and the four great border abbeys of Kelso, Melrose, Jedburgh and Dryburgh, while Edinburgh is only a scenic 1 hour drive. Shops and pub 3 miles.£136From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Eyemouth, ScotlandTucked away on the edge of the picture postcard village of Coldingham, Garden Cottage has lovely light, spacious living areas and a great bathroom with both a shower cubicle and a bath. This property is perfect for guests with younger children, as there is a cot and highchair available. There are gardens to both front and rear, and it is just a few minutes’ walk into the village where there is a priory, as well as local shops and a couple of cosy pubs serving food. You can also enjoy circular walks round the village. Sandy, sheltered Coldingham Bay, popular with surfers and divers, is 20 minutes’ walk, and Coldingham Loch offers fly fishing. St Abbs is a fishing harbour with a café/restaurant, and St Abbs Head National Nature Reserve is a coastal headland with breathtaking panoramic views and awesome cliffs where thousands of seabirds nest in the spring. You can enjoy amazing coastal walks, including a 30-mile route from Berwick-upon-Tweed to Cockburnspath, or take a boat trips from Seahouses to the Farne Islands, or from Berwick-upon-Tweed on the River Tweed out into the North Sea. Edinburgh is under an hour by train from Berwick, a fascinating Elizabethan walled town. There is a working harbour and golf in Eyemouth, historic houses and castles galore, fishing nearby, and plenty of crafts and galleries. Beach 1¼ miles. Shop, pub and restaurant ½ mile.£81From price per night based on 7 night stay