Dog-friendly West Yorkshire
Amongst the rolling hills and gorgeous countryside are towns such as Huddersfield, Hallifax and Marsden, which offer a fabulous selection of West Yorkshire's finest dog-friendly cottages, hotels and bnb's.
- Bradford, EnglandThis country-style cottage rests in a peaceful position on the outskirts of Thornton in West Yorkshire. Dog-friendly. Gas woodburning-effect stove. Countryside views. Bradford 5.3 miles; Keighley 7.4 miles; Leeds 15.1 miles.£63Price per night from
- Bradford, EnglandA superb cottage set in the village of Thornton, West Yorkshire. Fantastic views. Pet-friendly. Off-road parking. Halifax 6.2 miles; Keighley 7.7 miles; Leeds 14.3 miles.£52Price per night from
- Bradford, EnglandThis superb mid-terrace cottage is located in Thornton, West Yorkshire. Electric fire. Pet-friendly. Close to amenities. Smart TV. Bradford 4.2 miles; Haworth 6 miles; Keighley 7.7 miles; Leeds 14 miles.£50Price per night from
- Holmfirth, EnglandThis wonderful, semi-detached, stone-built weaver’s cottage can be found in an elevated position on a quiet back street just 2 minute’s walk from the centre of Holmfirth. Grade II listed and full of character, each of the rooms has wonderful features, such as mullioned windows, exposed beams, and an inglenook fireplace.
Spaciously set over three floors, the design of the cottage incorporates an original stone staircase, which combined with the steep cobbled nature of the surrounding terrain would mean people with limited mobility would struggle. Outside the cottage benefits from a split-level terrace complete with a private hot tub, which offers superb views right across Holmfirth town. Guests also have access to the owner’s indoor swimming pool, sauna, and hot tub, 7 miles away, available for the exclusive use of guests for a nominal charge. Holmfirth itself has an abundance of shops, cafés, tea rooms, restaurants, and pubs, and is even home to its very own vineyard which offers meals, tours, and wine-tasting events. Located on the edge of the fabulous Peak District National Park means there are endless outdoor opportunities for walkers. Cyclists alike will relish the chance to recreate the 2015 Tour de Yorkshire at Holme Moss. Widely recognised as the backdrop for the record-breaking BBC comedy Last of the Summer Wine you can take a tour around the variety of film locations, or even visit the Picturedrome which is a fabulous venue for live music and events.
Eider Cottage (ref UKC850) and Shelduck Cottage (ref UKC848) back onto each other, and Mallard Cottage (ref UKC849) is 700 yards away. They can be booked individually, or together to accommodate up to 12 guests. Shop ½ mile, pub 700 yards, restaurant 525 yards.£77Price per night from
- Denby Dale, England
Delightful period house Highwood Lodge is a dog-friendly holiday home nestled in the Yorkshire village of Denby Dale in the grounds of Bagden Hall Hotel.£153Price per night from
- Wetherby, EnglandRomantic cottage near Wetherby, in small rural village of Clifford. Three local pubs. Good walks from door. Patio. WiFi. Wetherby 3 miles.£58Price per night from
- Sowerby Bridge, EnglandCosy romantic retreat in the countryside with great walks from the doorstep, just two miles from Ripponden. Excellent pub within walking distance. Great views of open countryside. Hebden Bridge 7 miles.£42Price per night from
- Todmorden, EnglandA wonderful, detached cottage situated high up on the Brontë moorland near Todmorden. Woodburning stove. WiFi. Patio with furniture. Todmorden 2 miles.£71Price per night from
- Keighley, EnglandA stone-built barn conversion set on a high hill near Silsden. Great rural location with first class holiday accommodation with en-suites, Sky TV, Woodburner. Silsden 2 miles.£162Price per night from
- Halifax, EnglandA first and second floor terraced cottage in the conservation village of Luddenden. Magnificent views. Hebden Bridge 4 miles. Halifax 6 miles.£40Price per night from