Pet Friendly Holidays England
England is a dog lovers' country and so dog owners are spoiled for choice with an abundance of dog friendly rooms and dog friendly hotels in the UK. If you're looking for a pawsome getaway with your four legged friends.
- Skipton, England
Set within the stunning 30,000-acre Bolton Abbey estate, dog-friendly The Devonshire Arms Hotel & Spa in Yorkshire is superbly located at the gateway to the stunning Yorkshire Dales.£249Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Climping, England
Set in glorious parkland, this 1920s mock-medieval spa hotel has a captivating charm and is wonderfully positioned just a five-minute walk away from Climping Beach.£380Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- London, England
A quintessentially English five-star Grade II Listed property, dog-friendly The Milestone Hotel & Residences in London is an English country mansion set in the heart of London overlooking Kensington Palace and gardens.£483Price per night from
- Rotsea, England"Peace and tranquillity set amongst Yorkshire’s finest countryside and long stretches of magnificent beaches..."
Steeped in history these former barn buildings have been lovingly restored using all of the original materials. Presented to a very high standard and offering spacious accommodation, each holiday cottage has its own enclosed garden for sole use, to while away the hours overlooking stunning paddocks where deer and foxes play. Guests have free use of the owners’ private indoor heated swimming pool, a communal games room and a children’s play area. The complex is surrounded by open countryside and a newly planted broad leaf woodland area, and is only four miles from the pretty village of Brandesburton. Oaklands wedding venue is situated in the 150 acres of woodland that surround the properties. Struncheon Hill Farm is a haven for those who enjoy having fun around water with a river, lake and pond nearby. Fishing, canal cruises and a Jet Ski and Diving School are less than half a mile from the door. Visitors will find locally an 18-hole golf course, horse riding, clay pigeon shooting, a parachute and gliding centre, and an RSPB bird sanctuary.
Just a short drive leads to the traditional seaside resorts of Bridlington, Scarborough and Filey with miles of Blue Flag sandy beaches, colourful promenades, inns and tea rooms in abundance, offering the perfect family day out. Walking and cycling tracks surround the cottages and there is easy access to the Yorkshire Wolds - one of Yorkshire’s best-kept secrets. Robin Hoods Bay is well worth a visit, where children will love the chance to search for fossils amongst the rock pools. For stunning views, Flamborough Head is a must and visitors will delight in the puffin colonies that cling to the cliff side. For an alternative day trip, York will not disappoint and meandering along the cobbled streets of ‘The Shambles’, packed with curio and antique shops, as well as many museums including The National Railway Museum and Jorvik Viking Centre will keep both adults and children alike amused for hours. Explore British heritage when visiting stately homes and halls such as Burton Agnes Hall with its large collection of Monet and Renoir paintings, or Sledmere Hall with its beautiful gardens only a 30-minute drive away. The attractive market town of Beverley 12 miles away, where visitors can enjoy ancient cobbled streets, quaint shops and friendly local people, completes the area of peace and tranquility surrounding Struncheon Hill Farm. Shops, pub and restaurant 4 miles.
Four Bays (IOH), River View (IOJ), Broad Leaf (IOK), Woodlands (IOL), Meadow View (IOM) and The Loft (UKC2652) can be booked together to accommodate up to 50 guests.£84From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Brockenhurst, EnglandThis detached, boutique-style, single-storey holiday property offers well-presented accommodation, and makes an ideal retreat for couples or families looking to enjoy the delights of The New Forest right on their doorstep. Lawn Lodge has its own private parking and enclosed, lawned garden, and is adjacent to the owner’s renowned hotel, where guests can enjoy complimentary use of the extensive leisure facilities, including a heated indoor and outdoor swimming pool (outdoor pool - summer only), air conditioned gym and terraces/grounds. There is also a spa treatment centre (prices on enquiry), bar, two restaurants and breakfast is offered at a discounted rate. The ever-popular New Forest is a haven for wildlife, with many roaming ponies across the heathland, extensive walks, cycling and riding routes. There is plenty to do in the area for all ages, all year round, including Beaulieu Motor Museum, Bucklers Hard, Marwell Zoo, New Forest Wildlife Park and Southampton with its maritime history, to name but a few! It is only a 10-minute drive to historic Lymington, with waterside dining, boutiques and ferries to the Isle of Wight. Lawn Lodge is also within easy reach of many beaches, including Sandbanks, Poole and Bournemouth. Beach 5 miles. Shop 1 mile, pub and restaurant 100 yards.£133From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Ambleside, EnglandSet in 18 acres of beautiful natural grounds and woodland, this charming wooden holiday lodge has its own private outdoor space along with shared use of an indoor heated plunge pool, sauna, Jacuzzi and table tennis table. Extended and refurbished in 2021, there is a double bedroom, a twin bedroom, a new kitchen, and a large veranda with seating and an external heater.
Right on the doorstep of the magnificent Langdales, 2½ miles from Ambleside and 8 miles from Coniston. It is a perfect base for touring and exploring the footpaths in the area with numerous woodland and hill walks straight from the door. Great for wildlife lovers, with deer and other animals freely wandering through this small, select woodland retreat. The Lake District Visitor Centre near Windermere is worth a visit (activities include high ropes, horse riding etc), as is the nearby water sports centre on Windermere. Pub and restaurant ¼ mile.£68From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Hayling Island, EnglandOffering superb sea views, this spacious home is situated in an enviable position along the sea front and boasts a large heated outdoor swimming pool. This holiday cottage, attached to a self-contained annexe which is occupied by the owner, is ideal for couples or family get togethers. Summer evenings can be savoured relaxing on the large patio - perfect for relaxing and enjoying an aperitif! Hayling Island is renowned for its sailing activities and windsurfing with lessons available close by. Every year there is a national windsurfing event and a plethora of sailing and nautical activity can be seen along the coastline. Many activities can be enjoyed locally, including golf, riding and boat trips, and scenic walks along the South Downs National Park. Chichester, with its beautiful cathedral, festival theatre, leisure centre, Roman Villa and Fontwell races, is definitely worthy of a visit. Visit Portsmouth with waterside dining, ferry trips to the Isle of Wight, designer outlets, Natural Museum, leisure facilities, Spinnaker Tower, HMS Victory or the maritime history at Southampton. Winchester and The New Forest are within easy driving distance. Shop 250 yards, pub and restaurant 100 yards.£197From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Cheriton Bishop, EnglandSet amid 10½
-acre grounds, complete with outdoor heated swimming pool and children’s play area, these six holiday properties (26767, 26768, 27123, UKC284, UKC285 and UKC1844) occupy a beautiful setting. Named after British apples, they have been imaginatively converted from former fruit barns. On arrival, dive into the welcome pack and crack open the bubbly that’s been waiting for you.
Florina (UKC284) and Honey Pippin (UKC285) are two spacious, detached properties furnished and equipped in contemporary style. Offering superb holiday accommodation for a larger family, they boast huge living rooms with underfloor heating. They also have sleek, high gloss kitchens with quartz worktops, and wonderful bathrooms. The bedrooms are beautifully appointed, with large, fluffy towels, gowns and slippers provided for the adults. Florina (UKC284), Honey Pippin (UKC285) and Sundance (UKC1844) also have their own private hot tubs with robes and slippers provided, a patio with sun loungers, bistro table and chairs, and outdoor seating.
All the properties at Horselake have a private garden or courtyard, whilst enjoying the freedom to roam the grounds and make the most of the shared facilities. Ideal for exploring South Devon with its stunning coastline, and resorts such as Dawlish and Teignmouth. Rugged Dartmoor is only a short drive, and many family attractions are within easy reach including National Trust-owned Castle Drogo, Fingle Bridge, the Teign Gorge, and Canonteign Falls and Country Park. The properties are within 10 miles of the old cathedral city of Exeter, with its many varied attractions including a racecourse, shopping, antique shops, guided tours and a host of summer festivals. Fishing on the River Teign, 3 miles. Golf 4 miles. Shop, pub and restaurant within 1 mile.£91From price per night based on 7 night stay