Dog-friendly Greater Manchester
From wonderful green spaces and moorlands to vibrant city culture, Greater Manchester has it all. Explore the history and heritage of Stockport and Salford, or enjoy a scenic walk through the countryside of Rochdale or Wigan, all of which are scattered with a number of lovely dog-friendly cottages, hotels and pubs.
- Oldham, EnglandA superb Grade II listed cottage resting in Dobcross, Greater Manchester. Historic. Dog-friendly. Off-road parking. Private garden. Uppermill 0.4 miles; Oldham 4.9 miles; Manchester 14.3 miles.£56Price per night from
- Oldham, EnglandA fabulous holiday home nestled in the village of Denshaw near Saddleworth. Stylish interiors. Woodburning stove. Ideal for families. Bury 13.4 miles; Peak District National Park 22.3 miles.£83Price per night from
- Oldham, EnglandA lovely barn conversion based in the rural village of Delph within Greater Manchester. Open-plan. Hot tub. Great views. Enclosed garden. Off-road parking. Uppermill 1.3 miles; Oldham 3.7 miles.£100Price per night from
- Oldham, EnglandThis delightsome terraced house enjoys an elevated position in Delph, Greater Manchester. WiFi. Enclosed garden. Great views. Ground-floor bedroom. Off-road parking. Uppermill 1.3 miles; Oldham 3.7 miles.£130Price per night from
- Oldham, EnglandA superb two-bedroom, terraced house in Greenfield, Greater Manchester. Woodburning stove. Barbecue. Pet-friendly. Uppermill 1.1 mile; Oldham 4.6 miles; Huddersfield 14.7 miles.£263Price per night from