Rich in history & culture, picture-perfect canals and spectacular countryside, Leicestershire is a superb destination for a dog-friendly getaway. With plenty for you and your pooch to see and explore, you're sure to have a pawsome time!
- Market Harborough, England
The Three Swans is a traditional, dog-friendly Inn perfectly placed right in the center of the historic town of Market Harborough. This iconic building is a former 16th-century coaching inn and is as comfortable and elegant today as it was in its coaching heyday.£55Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Melton Mowbray, England
A fabulous country house Estate just one hour by direct train from London yet a world away set in 500 acres of parkland. Steeped in history, dating back to Tudor times, the hotel is luxurious and makes a wonderful restful stay for you and four legged friends with a fabulous spa, pool and county pursuits at hand.£210Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Twyford, EnglandA new property built in 2019 especially for self-catering stays. This unique property is set over two floors with an open plan living and dining room and a small kitchenette, perfect for drinks and snacks, with bi fold doors to the front where you can enjoy sitting outside in the enclosed courtyard overlooking the Leicestershire countryside and patio doors to the back leading to the private hot tub. Upstairs you will find the well-equipped kitchen/breakfast room and lovely bedrooms.
Set in the heart of the National Forest in Leicestershire in the lovely village of Newbold Coleorton, this is a great place to stay for couples, families, friends and business travellers looking for a luxurious property. With an abundance of walks right from your doorstep and a great pub within a few hundred yards, this is a great getaway. Within 3 miles you will find yourself in the market town of Ashby de la Zouch, a compact and thriving town with an abundance of independent retailers and eateries with a backdrop of The Ashby Castle ruins.
There is plenty to do in the area including a visit to the National Trust’s Calke Abbey and a trip to the indoor and outdoor adventure experiences at Conkers. Visit Hicks Lodge, a great place to walk, cycle and spot some unique wildlife, or enjoy a swim at the outdoor lido swimming pool at Hood Park. Donington Park race circuit is just over 5 miles away and stages some great racing events, driving experiences and track days. The Peak District National Park is within easy reach, approximately 30 miles away where you can enjoy the great outdoors and plenty of outdoor activities.
Other local towns close by include Loughborough, Coalville, Leicester, Derby and Burton on Trent. There is easy access to East Midlands Airport. The owners also offer their very own takeaway service, Rama Thai, available to order throughout the duration of your stay. It is an authentic, traditional Thai cuisine freshly prepared in the property next door to the holiday home. Shop ½ mile, pub 500 yards and restaurant 1 mile.£150Price per night from
- EnglandThis large detached farmhouse is situated on a small working stock farm just 1½ miles from the pretty village of Harby and just 7 miles from the popular market town of Melton Mowbray. Surrounded by open countryside, the verdant landscape offers all sorts of outside activities, and with excellent walks and cycle routes straight from the door, Hill Farm provides an ideal family base for exploring the attractions of the neighbouring countryside and counties. Set on the edge of the Vale of Belvoir, Belvoir Castle is nearby and the magnificent 3000-acre Rutland Water attracts visitors worldwide to enjoy water sports, bird watching, walking and cycling. Take a trip aboard the Rutland Belle Cruiser, visit the famous ospreys at Egleton Nature Reserve, or browse around Barnsdale Gardens, designed by the late Geoff Hamilton. Sherwood Park, Rufford Country Park and Clumber Park are all well worth a day out, or you can enjoy a stroll alongside Grantham Canal with superb walks along the towpath. The market town of Oakham, Stamford and Grantham, as well as Melton Mowbray are all nearby, and for serious shopping, Nottingham is a must. A day spa with mini gym, outdoor Jacuzzi, indoor heated swimming pool (10m), sauna and refreshments can be found just a 2-minute drive away (pre-booking required). Shop, pub and restaurant 1 mile.
Hill Farm can be booked together with The Milk Place (ref UK31368) to accommodate up to 12 guests.£142Price per night from
- Leicester, EnglandA spacious, refreshingly decorated cottage based near a stable in the tranquil village of East Norton. Astonishing views. Large bedrooms. Modern kitchen/diner.£69Price per night from
- Rutland, EnglandWell-presented detached cottage in the small village of Somerby. WiFi. Smart TV. Enclosed garden with patio. Woodburner. Melton Mowbray 6.8 miles; Leicester 15.7 miles.£89Price per night from
- Leicester, EnglandThis superb semi-detached barn conversion rests in the rural village of East Norton, near Uppingham in the East Midlands. Woodburner. Country views. Corby 13.5 miles; Leicester 15 miles.£66Price per night from
- Melton Mowbray, EnglandThis delightful property rests in the village of Wymondham, East Midlands. WiFi. En-suite. Hot tub.£81Price per night from
- Melton Mowbray, EnglandA lovely cottage situated in the village of Scalford in Leicestershire. Woodburners. Breakfast bar. Charming village location. Grantham 13 miles; Oakham 13 miles.£72Price per night from
- Melton Mowbray, EnglandThis is a bungalow barn conversion located on the outskirts of Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire. Woodburning stove. Gorgeous countryside views. Bedrooms with en-suites. Leicester 15.1 miles; Nottingham 26.2 miles.£62Price per night from