- Leicester, England
The Gresham is a collection of luxury dog-friendly apartments in the heart of Leicester.£85Price per night from
- Market Harborough, England
The Three Swans is a traditional, dog-friendly Inn perfectly placed right in the center of the historic town of Market Harborough. This iconic building is a former 16th-century coaching inn and is as comfortable and elegant today as it was in its coaching heyday.£55Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Leicester, England
Hotel Brooklyn is a stylish hotel in the heart of Leicester close to Mattioli Woods Welford Road Stadium, the home of Leicester Tigers rugby club.£297Price per night from
- Melton Mowbray, England
A fabulous country house Estate just one hour by direct train from London yet a world away set in 500 acres of parkland. Steeped in history, dating back to Tudor times, the hotel is luxurious and makes a wonderful restful stay for you and four legged friends with a fabulous spa, pool and county pursuits at hand.£210Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Twyford, EnglandA new property built in 2019 especially for self-catering stays. This unique property is set over two floors with an open plan living and dining room and a small kitchenette, perfect for drinks and snacks, with bi fold doors to the front where you can enjoy sitting outside in the enclosed courtyard overlooking the Leicestershire countryside and patio doors to the back leading to the private hot tub. Upstairs you will find the well-equipped kitchen/breakfast room and lovely bedrooms.
Set in the heart of the National Forest in Leicestershire in the lovely village of Newbold Coleorton, this is a great place to stay for couples, families, friends and business travellers looking for a luxurious property. With an abundance of walks right from your doorstep and a great pub within a few hundred yards, this is a great getaway. Within 3 miles you will find yourself in the market town of Ashby de la Zouch, a compact and thriving town with an abundance of independent retailers and eateries with a backdrop of The Ashby Castle ruins.
There is plenty to do in the area including a visit to the National Trust’s Calke Abbey and a trip to the indoor and outdoor adventure experiences at Conkers. Visit Hicks Lodge, a great place to walk, cycle and spot some unique wildlife, or enjoy a swim at the outdoor lido swimming pool at Hood Park. Donington Park race circuit is just over 5 miles away and stages some great racing events, driving experiences and track days. The Peak District National Park is within easy reach, approximately 30 miles away where you can enjoy the great outdoors and plenty of outdoor activities.
Other local towns close by include Loughborough, Coalville, Leicester, Derby and Burton on Trent. There is easy access to East Midlands Airport. The owners also offer their very own takeaway service, Rama Thai, available to order throughout the duration of your stay. It is an authentic, traditional Thai cuisine freshly prepared in the property next door to the holiday home. Shop ½ mile, pub 500 yards and restaurant 1 mile.£150Price per night from
- EnglandSet in the Leicestershire countryside on a working farm are these two single-storey barn conversions, Wagtail Cottage (ref UKC1999) and Waxwing Cottage (ref UKC2000) which has a private hot tub to relax in after a day out exploring the countryside. The area is well known for its beautiful scenery and is ideal for walking, horse riding and cycling. The quaint village of Lubenham is 1 mile away and has previously won the prestigious Central Village of the Year Award and has a village pub, a 12th-century church and village green. The village of Foxton is also only 1 mile away, has a shop, and is home to the unique waterways landmark of Foxton Locks, the famous flight of 10 locks on the Grand Union Canal which are Grade II listed and over 200 years old. Here you can visit the Boiler House which is full of history or take a leisurely boat trip. The market town of Market Harborough is 5 miles away and has many independent shops, restaurants, bars and cafés to experience and explore. The train from Market Harborough can have you in St Pancras, London in an hour. There are many National Trust properties within 20 miles including Lyveden, Priest’s House at Easton on the Hill, Ulverscroft Nature Reserve and Stoneywell. Oadby, home of the fascinating University of Leicester Botanical Gardens is 11 miles and close by from here is Leicester racecourse. Rutland Water, with its beach and opportunities for sailing, walking and cycling, is about a ½-hour drive away. Shop, pub and restaurant 1 mile.
These properties have an adjoining door and can be booked together to accommodate up to 12 guests, but please note this property cannot be used for parties.£79Price per night from
- EnglandThis large detached farmhouse is situated on a small working stock farm just 1½ miles from the pretty village of Harby and just 7 miles from the popular market town of Melton Mowbray. Surrounded by open countryside, the verdant landscape offers all sorts of outside activities, and with excellent walks and cycle routes straight from the door, Hill Farm provides an ideal family base for exploring the attractions of the neighbouring countryside and counties. Set on the edge of the Vale of Belvoir, Belvoir Castle is nearby and the magnificent 3000-acre Rutland Water attracts visitors worldwide to enjoy water sports, bird watching, walking and cycling. Take a trip aboard the Rutland Belle Cruiser, visit the famous ospreys at Egleton Nature Reserve, or browse around Barnsdale Gardens, designed by the late Geoff Hamilton. Sherwood Park, Rufford Country Park and Clumber Park are all well worth a day out, or you can enjoy a stroll alongside Grantham Canal with superb walks along the towpath. The market town of Oakham, Stamford and Grantham, as well as Melton Mowbray are all nearby, and for serious shopping, Nottingham is a must. A day spa with mini gym, outdoor Jacuzzi, indoor heated swimming pool (10m), sauna and refreshments can be found just a 2-minute drive away (pre-booking required). Shop, pub and restaurant 1 mile.
Hill Farm can be booked together with The Milk Place (ref UK31368) to accommodate up to 12 guests.£142Price per night from
- Leicester, EnglandA spacious, refreshingly decorated cottage based near a stable in the tranquil village of East Norton. Astonishing views. Large bedrooms. Modern kitchen/diner.£69Price per night from
- Rutland, EnglandWell-presented detached cottage in the small village of Somerby. WiFi. Smart TV. Enclosed garden with patio. Woodburner. Melton Mowbray 6.8 miles; Leicester 15.7 miles.£89Price per night from
- Leicester, EnglandThis superb semi-detached barn conversion rests in the rural village of East Norton, near Uppingham in the East Midlands. Woodburner. Country views. Corby 13.5 miles; Leicester 15 miles.£66Price per night from