- Cambridge, England
Nestled on the banks of the River Cam, in Cambridge’s historic centre, the dog-friendly Graduate Cambridge is an idyllic retreat that feels like an extension of the university, with design nods to college architecture, crests and discoveries like the DNA double helix.£260Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Stilton, England
The Bell Inn is a traditional, dog-friendly hotel located in the center of the delightful market town of Stilton. Famous for its Stilton cheese, the hotel is steeped in history and dates back to 1500, although its origins could be even earlier as there is a record of a local innkeeper in 1437.£97Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- St Ives Cambridgeshire, England
A classic coaching inn, the dog-friendly Golden Lion Hotel is traditional, comfortable, and welcoming and has recently been refurbished offering modern-day comforts in a delightful 18c building.£109Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Ely, EnglandA delightful, detached character property resting in Wentworth, Cambridgeshire. Enclosed garden. Off-road parking. Child and pet-friendly. Ely 4.7 miles; Cambridge 16.9 miles; Godmanchester 18.4 miles.£208From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Ely, EnglandProviding beautiful, single-storey accommodation, this detached holiday property, adjacent to the owners home, enjoys a peaceful position on the edge of the village of Colne, away from the main roads. There are walks and cycle routes straight from the door and nature reserves in Somersham, 1½ miles, St Ives, 5 miles, and Fen Drayton, 10 miles.
The university city of Cambridge, just 16 miles away, is rich in history and offers fabulous days out including punting along the backs of the colleges on the River Cam and visiting the world famous university. History buffs will be spoilt for choice with the many museums and galleries scattered amongst the striking colleges. For those looking for retail therapy, there is a good mix of shops and stores, high street favourites and boutique offerings. There are lots of great places to eat, from artisan cafés to high end restaurants and bars.
The city of Ely and its stunning cathedral is 13 miles away, and the beautiful historic market town of St Ives, famous for its ancient chapel bridge, is only 5 miles away. Take a train to London in an hour from Huntingdon. After a busy day out, you can sit back on the decking and enjoy the view across open fields, or stroll to the local village pub which serves good food and drink. Shop 1½ miles, pub and restaurant ½ mile.£132From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Cambridge, EnglandAptly named River’s Lodge, this is a beautiful waterside property, where the lawned garden leads down to the river bank and boasts uninterrupted views over the River Ouse, and the famous Chinese Bridge which connects to the water meadow. You can jump onto the ferry and enjoy a ride to the riverside pub serving great food. This beautifully presented, single storey property offers open plan, modern, and well-equipped accommodation.
A 3-man canoe is available for guests to explore and enjoy the tranquillity of the waterway, and there are great fishing opportunities directly from the garden. Godmanchester itself is a historic and scenic town with eateries just a short walk away. Being flat makes it easily accessible to enjoy cycle rides and walking, and perfect for those with limited mobility. You will find many beautiful walks along the River Ouse. Also, from the rivers edge at the bottom of the garden, you can arrange to be picked up by the little local ferry boat which will take you for a short ride up river to a picturesque riverside pub where you can enjoy a drink and a meal.
The Causeway waterfront was developed by the Vikings for their longboats, and the conservation area is rich with timber framed houses. The Porch Museum holds many local artefacts and has a treasure trove of information about the history of the town. Also a ’must visit’ is the nearby university city of Cambridge with its guided walks, numerous museums, including the famous Fitzwilliam, punting on the River Cam, open top bus tours and great shops, cafés and restaurants. Alternatively, you can pop in to Huntingdon, visit Ely with its magnificent cathedral, hop on a train and be in the heart of London in just under an hour. Nearby Grafham Water offers water sports and is a great place for a leisurely stroll and a picnic. Shop, pub, restaurants and fish and chip shop are just a short walk away.
Please note: This property accepts 1 dog only, no other types of pets.£166From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Cambridge, EnglandIn a lovely position overlooking the pretty village green, just a few minutes’ drive from the village of Dullingham. This spacious holiday home has been lovingly furnished to a good standard to provide a high level of comfort.
Willow Cottage is a beautiful property set over two levels, the downstairs living/dining area is spacious and offers a relaxing space, complete with a wood burner set in a Victorian style fireplace to keep you warm on those colder days. Also downstairs is a large, well-equipped kitchen with an additional breakfast area. Upstairs are three comfortable bedrooms all beautifully furnished, along with a family bathroom with both a shower cubicle and a bath. Outside is a large enclosed lawned garden with rattan table and chairs, ideal for al-fresco dining. Inside the garage you will be able to use a 13amp socket for electric car charging.
The pretty village is set within beautiful countryside and is the perfect location for walking. A village pub serving traditional food and ales is just a few minutes’ stroll away, while the bustling town of Newmarket is only 4 miles away and offers lots of great places to eat, drink and shop, along with its famous racecourse. Here you will find free tours and The National Horse Racing Museum. The historic university city of Cambridge lies within easy reach and is well worth a visit. You can hop on a train from nearby Dullingham Station and be there in 15 minutes, or take the ‘Park and Ride’. There is so much to see and do in Cambridge that you will be spoilt for choice, but do try and make time for punting on the river, or enjoy a guided walking tour. History lovers and culture vultures should make for the Fitzwilliam Museum or one of the many other museums and galleries. You will also find yourself within reach of the Imperial War Museum of Duxford and National Trust properties Ickworth House, Park and Gardens and Anglesey Abbey and Gardens.
Also close by lies the cathedral city of Ely. There are lots of great places to eat and shop here too, along with attractions including The Stained Glass Museum and Oliver Cromwell’s House. Don’t forget to make time to visit Bury St Edmunds too with its numerous attractions and famous abbey. Shop and restaurant 2 miles, pub 1 mile.£105From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Ely, EnglandA lovely spacious 3-bedroom holiday home set in a quiet residential area of the lovely village of Fordham, which is situated in the middle of Ely, Cambridge, and Bury St Edmunds. It’s the ideal choice for couples, families and friends wishing to explore this fabulous part of East Anglia. Used as the owner’s family holiday home, they want other guests to enjoy it as much as they do. The large kitchen diner provides everything you need to prepare a lovely evening meal or hearty breakfast and has bi-folding doors to the garden.
The spacious bedrooms are all on the ground floor as is the newly fitted walk-in shower room. It’s a great base to discover all the lovely towns and cities in this region including Ely with its stunning Cathedral only 20 minutes away where you can enjoy a day out taking in the beautiful scenes and browsing a verity of shops, restaurants, and pubs. Newmarket with its famous horse racing course is only 15 minutes away.
The University city of Cambridge is approximately 25 minutes’ drive where you can marvel at the beautiful buildings, go punting on the river or enjoy an afternoon tea at one of the many tea rooms, cafés, and restaurants. There are many local attractions to visit including the legendary Oliver Cromwell’s house, The National Horseracing Museum, Theatre Royal Bury St Edmunds, Palace House Newmarket, Wicken Fen Nature Reserve, Imperial War Museum – Duxford and Thetford Forest. For a longer day out, visit the seaside at Hunstanton about an hour away, as is the city of Norwich.£66From price per night based on 7 night stay