Dog-friendly Hotels Cheshire
Surrounded by breathtaking landscapes and stunning scenery, Cheshire is the perfect place for country canines looking to escape, relax and unwind. You'll find plenty of dog friendly hotels for your Cheshire break, all with a warm welcome and dog friendly rooms.
- Hale, EnglandThis detached, Grade II listed, thatched holiday cottage, dates back to the 15th century and was the birthplace and home of John Middleton, the 9ft 3in giant known as the Childe of Hale. The village, home to two local pubs serving food, is on the Trans Pennine Trail and the area is great for walkers, cyclists and birdwatchers. Visit include Speke Hall, Liverpool, Albert Dock, Knowsley Safari Park, Chester, Haydock and Aintree racecourses. The north west also has miles of unspoilt coastline including beaches at Ainsdale, Formby and Crosby. Shop 500 yards, pub 150 yards, restaurant 1½ miles.£64From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Chester, EnglandA traditionally-styled, semi-detached dwelling, resting within Chester city centre. Woodburning stove. Pet-friendly. Private courtyard. Amenities within walking distance. Ellesmere Port 6.9 miles; Liverpool 21.7 miles.£81From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Chester, EnglandThis luxurious detached cottage is set in the heart of the village of Neston, on the Wirral Peninsula. If you’re wanting to explore the area a great day is to be had at RSPB Burton Mere Wetlands with great walks and plenty of bird life to be seen. Neston has an abundance of shops, coffee shops and restaurants.
For those looking for a city break this property is 12 miles from the city of Chester with its many shops, bars and restaurants not to mention Chester Zoo. Spring Cottage is also just over 11 miles to the city of Liverpool with its Royal Albert Dock and the legendary Cavern Club. Shop, pub and restaurant ½ mile.£68From price per night based on 7 night stay
- High Peak, EnglandA historic cottage dating back to the 1600s, nestled in the charming village of Hayfield on the edge of the Peak District. Character. WiFi. Private gardens. Chapel-en-le-Frith 4.7 miles; Glossop 5 miles; Buxton 10.5 miles.£69From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Macclesfield, EnglandA traditional stone-built cottage full of character settled in Adlington, Cheshire. Woodburning stove. Off-road parking. Enclosed garden. Macclesfield 5.2 miles; Buxton 11.5 miles; Manchester 17.5 miles.£60From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Macclesfield, EnglandA warm welcome at Oakenbank barn awaits you with its open plan living area with a modern kitchen alongside a dining table to seat all guests. A relaxing wood burner can be enjoyed in the living space with comfy seating and a wall mounted television, so you don’t miss out on those favourite programmes. Within the open plan space guests can choose to stay in the double four poster bed whilst the wood burner crackles away. The galleried area in the barn has two single beds for guests and a modern family bathroom can be found downstairs for guests. There are stunning, uninterrupted views down the valley which can be enjoyed whilst seated on the patio furniture in the lovely courtyard of this pretty barn.
When ready to get out and about in the local area, you can choose to walk straight from the front door to start your day with a visit to the Ingersley Vale Waterfall or popular local landmark white Nancy, or maybe just a short drive away for a hike up Macc View for outstanding scenery. History buffs will relish in a trip to the nearby town of Macclesfield where they can discover the rich and captivating history of Armoury Towers and Fence Alms Houses or the Priests House that rests in the quintessential village of Prestbury.
Nearby Macclesfield is a market town and civil parish resting in Cheshire, England, on the outer fringes of the Peak District National Park. Boasting a wide range of pubs and restaurants for that fine dining experience, as well as some shops and supermarkets for picking up any last-minute essentials and indulging in a shopping spree, also offering Pott Shrigley (only 1 mile away) Tytherington (approximately 4miles) and Macclesfield Golf Club (approximately 5miles). The Peak District National Park offers a large number of country sites with ample walking and cycling opportunities. Further afield is the thriving city of Manchester which boasts plenty of popular tourist attractions, including Old Trafford stadium if you’re a Manchester United fan, or the Etihad stadium for the blue half of manchester, the popular theatre and art museum The Lowry and even family-friendly activities. The Trafford centre is a 30min drive away. This barn really is a delightful choice for friends, families and couples seeking to explore this wonderful area of Cheshire. Several Pubs and restaurants only ½ mile, and we’ll within walking distance.£81From price per night based on 7 night stay