Dog-friendly Hotels Cornwall
Heading to any popular destination in Cornwall and you'll have the choice of the best dog friendly hotels that the area has to offer. Cornwall has some superb dog walking areas, including the South West Coast path which takes you past Land's End, the Lizard peninsula and some beautiful beaches.
- Mawgan Porth, England
Dog-friendly Goen located in Cornwall is a wonderful escape for your four-legged friend. An 8-person lodge with a master bed, double room and two twins, Goen is set within The Park, a collection of stylish beach chic properties on the north coast.£233From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Callington, EnglandAn idyllic reverse-level lodge set on the Honicombe Holiday Village in Callington, Cornwall. Child and pet-friendly. On-site facilities. Off-road parking. Tavistock 7 miles; Launceston 14.1 miles, Plymouth 18.3 miles.£54From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Callington, EnglandThis charming, reverse-level chalet sits in Honicombe Manor near Gunnislake, Devon. Rural location. Pet-friendly. Swimming pool. Off-road parking. Open-plan. Tavistock 6.6 miles; Plymouth 18.3 miles.£74From price per night based on 7 night stay
- EnglandHill Tops sits quietly within the 20-acre countryside grounds of Honicombe Holiday Village, with its impressive facilities including an outdoor and indoor pool, gym, sauna, and popular restaurant.
Providing stylish, bright, and airy accommodation, your holiday home has been carefully created to make your stay both enjoyable and memorable. You will find three bedrooms on the ground floor, one double with a lovely en-suite bathroom and two with zip and link flexibility, all with quality linens and charming décor throughout, offering the perfect environment for a deep sleep after a busy day of exploring; a family bathroom comprising of a walk-in shower, heated towel rail and toilet is also on the ground floor. Venture upstairs and a spacious open plan living area oozes charm, with well equipped kitchen, modern dining facilities and wonderful soft furnishings, ideal for sinking into at any time of the day.
Set out to explore the area and you will be spoiled for choice on where to go first; the exquisite Tamar Valley, an area of outstanding natural beauty is a short drive away, with valleys and woodland views, hills, and walks. Catch the train from Gunnislake and marvel at the scenery around you as you travel to the historic Naval city of Plymouth with its marinas, famous Hoe promenade, aquarium, many waterside bars, and restaurants.
Travel half an hour south-west and find popular Downderry Beach, sheltered with rock pools at low tide for children of all ages to enjoy. Beautiful Dartmoor National Park and mysterious Bodmin Moor are must visits, both showcasing some of the most spectacular vistas in the south-west. The choice of days out are endless here, so set off on your next new adventure. Beach 20 miles.£99From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Penzance, EnglandA charming stone-built cottage resting on Kenegie Manor Holiday Park, in Gulval, in Cornwall. Close to the beach. On-site facilities. Garden. Washing machine. Penzance 1.9 miles; St Ives 6.1 miles.£90From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Newquay, EnglandChacewater is a well presented maisonette with stunning views over the world famous Fistral Beach and the coastline beyond. The accommodation is perfect for families and includes a modern, well-equipped kitchen, a living room with views over the shared swimming pools and the coastline, two bedrooms, the master having stunning views, and a bathroom. To the outside, there is a balcony that is accessed from the living room, and a small lawned garden to the front. Newquay town centre is only a couple of miles away and has a wide range of local and high street brand shops, pubs and restaurants, as well as a number of family friendly activities including the zoo, Sealife Centre plus much more. On the outskirts of the town you will find a range of supermarkets and takeaways, whilst the main A30 is close by and offers easy access to the rest of the great things Cornwall has to offer.£79From price per night based on 7 night stay