Dog Friendly Hotels Lake District
Home to one of the most beautiful areas in Britain, The Lake District is one of the best places for a dog-friendly adventure in the great outdoors. And there is an abundance of dog friendly hotel rooms in the Lake District for you to choose from. All you need to do is decide if you want to stay in a traditional inn, a spa hotel or give your pampered pooch the ultimate luxury in the Holbeck Ghyll hotel.
- Grasmere, England
Situated on the edge of the picturesque Grasmere village and nestled in two acres of riverside gardens surrounded by majestic fells, dog-friendly Rothay Garden offers a stylish and comfortable place for you and your pet to stay with wonderful fell walking opportunities on the doorstep.£197Price per night from
- Ambleside, EnglandSet in 18 acres of beautiful natural grounds and woodland, this charming wooden holiday lodge has its own private outdoor space along with shared use of an indoor heated plunge pool, sauna, Jacuzzi and table tennis table. Extended and refurbished in 2021, there is a double bedroom, a twin bedroom, a new kitchen, and a large veranda with seating and an external heater.
Right on the doorstep of the magnificent Langdales, 2½ miles from Ambleside and 8 miles from Coniston. It is a perfect base for touring and exploring the footpaths in the area with numerous woodland and hill walks straight from the door. Great for wildlife lovers, with deer and other animals freely wandering through this small, select woodland retreat. The Lake District Visitor Centre near Windermere is worth a visit (activities include high ropes, horse riding etc), as is the nearby water sports centre on Windermere. Pub and restaurant ¼ mile.£68From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Ulverston, EnglandGround floor of a sympathetic barn conversion on the beautiful, 5000-acre Graythwaite Estate. WiFi. Woodburner. En-suite. Shared pool, table tennis, fishing lake and play area. Extensive selection of services, offers and discounts. Hawkshead 4 miles.£100From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Ulverston, EnglandPretty, detached cottage with beautiful Lake Windermere views. Comfortable and cosy with open fire, hot tub, WiFi, shared indoor pool, children's play area and trout fishing lake. Extensive selection of services, offers and discounts. Hawkshead 4.3 miles.£98From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Ambleside, EnglandGorgeous, detached cottage on the edge of Lake Windermere. Private jetty. Breathtaking views. Warm and welcoming with shared grounds and facilities. Extensive selection of services, offers and discounts. Hawkshead 4.3 miles.£563From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Ulverston, EnglandCharming end-terraced cottage with beautiful décor, fire, WiFi, private patio. Glorious shared grounds, perfect for walking, with fishing lake, play area, indoor heated pool. Extensive selection of services, offers and discounts. Hawkshead 4 miles.£100From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Ulverston, EnglandA charming and homely detached cottage with hottub situated on the stunning 5,000-acre Graythwaite Estate. Lovely parkland views. Superb shared facilities. Close to Lake Windermere. Extensive selection of services, offers and discounts. Hawkshead 4 miles.£171From price per night based on 7 night stay