- Cottingham, EnglandSpacious 3-bedroom barn retreat, 2 super king beds, double bed, 2 bathrooms, hot tub, private garden, dog-friendly, and modern amenities for a luxurious countryside escape.£121From price per night based on 7 night stayPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Beverley, EnglandThis charming cottage has been lovingly renovated throughout 2023, with many modern touches to ensure you have an unforgettable stay with a little touch of luxury. There is an enclosed rear garden, where you can unwind after a busy day exploring with outdoor seating so that you can make the most of a sunny afternoon. Stepping inside the entire ground floor boasts flag stone flooring with underfloor heating adding a touch of luxury. The modern kitchen has a dining area where you can enjoy each other’s company over dinner or even then later, an evening board game. The living room room boasts a wood burner ensuring you are always cosy even on the chilliest of evenings. There is nothing like bathing in the warm glow of a real fire.
Adjoining the kitchen is a boot room which doubles as a bike and outdoor equipment store, perfect for guests who love the great outdoors. Upstairs are two beautifully presented bedrooms, one with a double bed, the other with zip and link kingsize bed which can be made up as two single beds on request. There is also a shower room on this floor. This is a great choice for couples, as well as friends and families looking for somewhere special.
Cherry Burton is a quaint village with a real sense of community. A warm welcome awaits you at the dog and family friendly pub across the road from cottage which serves wonderful home cooked food and great Sunday dinners. The well stocked village shop is also a few doors away. The surrounding area of the Yorkshire Wolds inspired the famous David Hockney paintings, and walkers and cyclists can enjoy the gentle undulating hills and stunning scenery. Visit the delightful market town of Beverley less than a 10-minute drive away with a beautiful Minster, historical buildings and cobbled streets, bordered by pavement cafés and fine dining restaurants. Beverley hosts spectacular music festivals and numerous farmers’ markets, as well as horse racing at the Westwood racecourse. A day at the races is a great excuse to get dressed up whilst having a flutter.
For days out on the coast, Hornsea is just 30 minutes away with a golden beach stretching for miles all the way to Bridlington. The coastline here is glorious. The port city of Hull is also only 30 minutes away with attractions including The Deep, a huge aquarium housing over 3,500 fish, the Ferens art gallery, the Maritime Museum and the Hull Truck Theatre.£88From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Beverley, EnglandSet on a working stud farm amidst picturesque countryside in the East Riding of Yorkshire, Farriers Lodge is a horse lovers dream and has been sympathetically renovated to reflect the heritage of the area. This extends to the exterior render being made the old fashioned way using hemp grown in fields surrounding the cottage. Just perfect for those looking to relax with family and friends whilst leaving the stress of everyday life behind. Farriers Lodge is a delightful detached barn conversion set on a working horse stud farm in open countryside, just outside the village of Brandesburton. It provides the perfect base for exploring not only the stunning Yorkshire Wolds and east coast, but also the vibrant towns of Beverley and Driffield.
Bright and welcoming, this dog friendly property has an open plan living space with a large fireplace complete with wood burner and deep sofas. The kitchen and dining area provides all the mod cons to enable the chef in the group to cook delicious home-made fayre throughout the holiday. The central staircase is flooded with natural light from the overhead Velux window and leads to the first floor, where you will find two well-appointed, cosy bedrooms. Both rooms are lovingly furnished with vaulted ceilings. The cottage is tastefully decorated throughout and oozes traditional Yorkshire charm and character. Outside, the small courtyard has seating and enjoys the sun for the majority of the day. It also boasts a private hot tub, the perfect place to relax and enjoy your favorite holiday tipple. As a working stud farm, the owners offer the opportunity to look around and see some of their world class stallions, mares and foals (this can be arranged on arrival). For those with their own horses, stabling is available so your four legged friend can also enjoy a holiday (charges and additional T&Cs apply).
Fraisthorpe Beach is perfect for dog walking and horse riding and is popular with locals for exercising horses all year round. The village of Brandesburton is home to a couple of pubs offering traditional ales and bar meals, alongside a number of shops and restaurants. A short drive brings you to the pretty Wolds town of Beverley offering a host of independent shops, cafés and restaurants. A day at Beverley Races or a round of golf at one of the many local golf courses are sure to keep everyone entertained. The seaside town of Hornsea is on the doorstep and with pony rides, ice-cream and fish and chips is a lovely unspoilt family destination. There is so much to do and see in the surrounding area including the RSPB reserve at Bempton Cliffs and the Nature Reserve at Sprun Point. Beach 6 miles. Shop, pub and restaurant 3 miles.
Farriers Lodge can be booked together with The Old Forge (ref UK12947) to accommodate up to 12 guests.
Please note: There is a £25 per week/£15 per short break winter supplement for fuel, payable to the owner prior to your holiday along with a £100 security deposit.£89From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Cottingham, EnglandExquisite barn conversion with 2 super king beds, additional double bed, 2 bathrooms, charming living area, private garden, hot tub, and dog-friendly amenities for a perfect retreat.£122From price per night based on 7 night stayPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Cottingham, EnglandDog-friendly 2-bedroom haven with super king beds, modern amenities, and an exclusive garden, offering a cozy, versatile retreat in tranquil countryside.£111From price per night based on 7 night stayPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Bridlington, EnglandWest End Lodge can be found nestled within the tiny hamlet of Ulrome, just a mile from the beach midway between the bustling seaside towns of Bridlington and Hornsea on the stunning East Yorkshire coastline.
This attractive lodge offers spacious ground floor accommodation and is perfect for two couples or a small family to relax and enjoy this beautiful part of the world. Step inside into the bright and airy open plan living area. The well-equipped kitchen offers a host of modern appliances including an electric oven and hob, slow cooker and dishwasher. There is plenty of work top space from which to prepare a delicious picnic to enjoy on the beach. The dining table sits to one side and provides the ideal spot for a hearty Yorkshire breakfast before heading out for the day. Deep filled sofas surround the wood burner which will provide a warming ambiance throughout the cooler months. After a long day exploring the local area retire to one of the two beautifully presented. There is a twin and a double to choose from. With deep filled mattresses and luxury soft furnishings you’re guaranteed a great night’s sleep. The accommodation is completed with a house shower room. From the main living area throw open the French doors and enjoy the enclosed, dog friendly garden. A wood-fired hot tub for two sits to one side; just perfect for a spot of star gazing on an evening. Garden furniture is perfectly placed to enjoy an early morning coffee watching the sun rise or for an al fresco evening meal.
The golden sandy beach at Barmston is just a mile away and the local village put is a great place to meet the locals. Bridlington, Filey and Hornsea are along the coast. All three offer a plethora of tea rooms, restaurants and convenience stores. With promenades, arcades and a working harbour there is plenty to do. The stately homes of Sledmere House, Burton Agnes Hall and Sewerby Hall are waiting to be explored. Enjoy a day watching the wildlife spectacle at RSPB Bempton Cliffs or enjoy the tranquility of the Spurn Point Nature Reserve. The Flamborough Heritage Coastline and Yorkshire Wolds offer miles of walking and cycling opportunities. There is even a choice of golf course should you fancy a quick round! This beautifully presented brand new lodge is ideal at any time of the year. Beach 2 miles.£74From price per night based on 7 night stay