Dog-friendly Hotels East Sussex
Home to rolling rills, picture-perfect landscapes, family beaches and a number of historic towns, it's no surprise East Sussex is a popular pick when it comes to dog-friendly holidays. Whether you explore the coastal delights of Eastbourne, discover ancient history at Hastings, or indulge in the cultural wonders of Brighton, you and your four-legged friend are bound to have a fabulous time.
- Battle, EnglandResident Springer Spaniels, Gemma and Amy, will greet you on arrival. Your dog will also enjoy roaming the hotel grounds!£173Price per night from
- Hastings, EnglandThe hotel has a super dog-friendly atmosphere, lovely gardens, and fabulous beaches close by.£125Price per night from
- Vines Cross, EnglandNone£118Price per night from
- Rye, England£788Price per night from
- Brighton, EnglandNone£102Price per night from
- Crowborough, EnglandNone£266Price per night from