Dog Friendly Hotels Gloucestershire
Part of the Three Counties, Gloucestershire is home to some impressive market towns and cities as well as dog friendly rooms. With the rolling hills of the golden valley in Stroud and the Cotswolds on your doorstep, you'll be spoiled for dog walking options during your Gloucestershire stay.
- Stow-on-the-Wold, EnglandThis charming, cosy, end terraced, 18th-century cottage, tucked away in a quiet backwater, is just a 3 minute walk from the centre of this picturesque, bustling, little Cotswold town. It is attractively and comfortably furnished, with a very well equipped kitchen, making the ideal holiday base from which to tour the Cotswolds, or walk to many of the lesser-known pretty villages and beauty spots. Places to visit include Bourton-on-the-Water, 4 miles, Burford, 12 miles, Cheltenham, 15 miles and Stratford, 20 miles. Shop, pub and restaurant ¼ mile.£71Price per night from
- Stow-on-the-Wold, EnglandSituated between the Cotswold market towns of Stow-on-the-Wold and Moreton-in-Marsh, these two semi-detached, holiday cottages are located on a small working farm adjacent to the owners home. Found at the end of a long driveway, these Cotswold stone barns offer open beams and exposed timbers retaining rural character and charm, providing a sense of farming history. Well Cottage (ref UKC3629) has open plan living accommodation, while on the first floor is a double bedroom with en-suite with bath, shower cubicle and toilet. Stable Cottage (ref UKC3630) has a living room, kitchen/dining room and family bathroom on the ground floor. On the first floor there is a twin bedroom and a double bedroom. Outside, both cottages have a private garden with flower beds and seating, with picnic tables and barbecue, ideal for summer breaks. There is also private parking adjacent to the drive.
Blackpitt Farm is 1 mile outside the picturesque village of Oddington, with its famous pub, and just 2 miles from the beautiful hilltop town of Stow-on-the-Wold. It is surrounded by miles of footpaths and bridle ways suitable for dog walking and mountain biking, and is an ideal base for exploring the Cotswolds Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. All within a short distance are Moreton-in-Marsh famous for its Tuesday market, the beautiful Slaughters, Burford with its wildlife park and gardens, and Bourton-on-the-Water with its model village and Birdland. Also nearby are the National Trust’s Snowshill Manor and the quintessential Cotswold villages of Broadway and Chipping Campden offering tea shops, pubs and antique shops. Within 25 miles are Stratford-upon-Avon, home of William Shakespeare and the Royal Shakespeare Theatre, Warwick Castle, Cheltenham, the home of National Hunt racing, and a little further afield in Oxfordshire you will find Blenheim Palace and the university city of Oxford. Shop 2½ miles, pub and restaurant ¾ mile.
These properties can be booked together to accommodate up to 6 guests.£102Price per night from
- Stow-on-the-Wold, EnglandA traditional stone-built cottage resting in Stow-on-the-Wold, Gloucestershire. Open-plan. Character. Close to amenities. Burton-on-the-Water 4.2 miles; Stratford upon Avon 20.9 miles.£68Price per night from
- Stow-on-the-Wold, EnglandSituated in a quiet road at the end of a short terrace of cottages, in the historic market town of Stow-on-the-Wold, Gloucestershire, is this lovely two-bedroom cottage. Woodburning stove. Close to amenities. WiFi. Bourton-on-the-Water 3.9 miles; Moreton-in-Marsh 4.6 miles; Chipping Norton 9.1 miles.£93Price per night from
- Stow-on-the-Wold, England
Positioned in the heart of the historic market town of Stow-on-the-Wold, is this two-bedroom cottage. Woodburning stove. WiFi. Dog-friendly. Close to amenities. Bourton-on-the-Water 4.2 miles; Burford 10.3 miles.£84Price per night from
- Stow-on-the-Wold, EnglandAn elegant and spacious four-bedroom family home, located on a quiet residential street, in the historic market town of Stow-on-the-Wold, Gloucestershire. WiFi. Table tennis. Dog-friendly. Garden. Bourton-on-the-Water 4.5 miles; Burford 10.6 miles; Minster Lovell 15.2 miles.£243Price per night from
- Stow-on-the-Wold, EnglandA perfect Cotswolds getaway awaits you in this beautiful characterful holiday cottage. Situated right in the heart of the town, just a stone’s throw from all the delights this stunning town offers. Step inside and enjoy this stunning property with a light and airy living room made cosy, with both a warming wood burner and underfloor heating, a lovely and well thought out kitchen/dining room and a great outdoor space in the private courtyard garden. Upstairs, you are treated to two beautiful bedrooms, each boasting their own en-suite shower room. This is the ideal getaway for two couples, friends or a small family wanting to explore and tour the Cotswolds area with their four legged friends.
You can spend lots of time in Stow-on-the-Wold and discover different eateries and independent shops around each corner or alleyway, however, there is so much more to discover within short driving distances. The nearby and popular village of Bourton-on-the-Water offers many attractions including Birdland, model railway, the Cotswold Motoring Museum, the Cotswold Distillery, Bourton Lakes Fishery, a perfumery workshop, a pottery, a children’s indoor play barn, a swimming pool, a maze, and a good range of specialist shops, not forgetting the beautiful shallow Windrush River flowing through the centre.
Daylesford Organic is a great place to visit to purchase your fresh produce, eat in their fabulous organic restaurant or visit the spa. Also close by is the famous Soho Farmhouse. Other nearby towns and villages well worth a visit include, Moreton-in-Marsh (with its famous Tuesday market), Broadway, Chipping Campden, Burford, and Chipping Norton with its charming theatre. The city of Gloucester, with its magnificent cathedral and 14th-century tomb of King Edward ll, is within easy reach, as is the Regency city of Cheltenham, with the famous Cheltenham Racecourse (where Cheltenham Festival is held in March). National Trust properties are abundant, including Snowshill Manor and Woodchester Park. For horticultural enthusiasts, there is Westonbirt Arboretum, Kiftsgate Court and Hidcote Manor.£111Price per night from
- Stow On The Wold, EnglandClassic Cotswolds' cottage in outstanding village. 2 miles to Stow, 2 miles to Moreton. Pub in the village too. This cottage is 'delicious' and has a superb location. Daylesford is just 4 miles away£106Price per night from
- Stow On The Wold, EnglandThis wonderful converted farm building is located in Evenlode, Gloucestershire. Family-friendly. WiFi. Woodburner. Moreton-in-Marsh 2 miles; Stow-on-the-Wold 2 miles.£106Price per night from
- Stow On The Wold, EnglandThis countryside cottage is set in the heart of Stow-on-the-Wold, Gloucestershire. WiFi. Pet-friendly. Period features. Bourton-on-the-Water 4 miles; Stratford upon Avon 15 miles.£137Price per night from