- Little London, EnglandThis cottage, originally a thatched timber framed dwelling dating from the late 17th or early 18th century, stands by itself in a large, unfenced garden which has superb views. Inside much of the original oak frame and beams remain exposed and, as in keeping with a cottage of this age, there are low ceilings and doorways. The property is in an ideal base to visit attractions the area has to offer like the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight, East Kirkby Aviation Museum, Gunby Hall NT. Good walks starting from the cottage. Tennyson was born in the next village whilst Horncastle is 6 miles, Lincoln, 23 miles and Louth 8 miles, great beaches approx 15 miles, Gibralter Point 21 miles. Shop 6 miles, Pubs in neighbouring villages 3- 4 miles approx.£52Price per night from
- Boston, England
The White Hart is in the perfect location situated at the centre of the bustling market town of Boston with fine views over the River Witham and the nearby 700 year old “Boston Stump”.£77Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Grantham, England
Set in the idyllic Lincolnshire countryside, just one mile from the Al, The Olde Barn Hotel is a charming rustic style dog-friendly hotel situated close to the market town of Grantham and offers amazing spa facilities including spa, fitness centre, swimming pool, sauna, steam room and jetted hot tub. Your pet will love it too, with lots of fabulous walks nearby.£104Price per night from
- Stamford , England
Situated on the edge of the magnificent Burghley Estate, dog-friendly The William Cecil in Lincolnshire is a terrific stay for you and your pooch.£115Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Stamford , England
The Dog-friendly Bull & Swan in Lincolnshire offers the best of both worlds – a glorious country pub and a tasteful cosy hotel – all while making your dog as comfortable as possible.£178Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Norton Disney, EnglandSituated in 60 acres of countryside just a short drive to Lincoln and Newark, these comfortable, detached lodges, Humphrey-Basil Lodge (ref UKC2176), Winston Lodge (ref W43482), Oscar Lodge (ref W43483) and George Lodge (ref W43484), offer an excellent base from which to explore the area, or to simply relax and enjoy the peace and quiet of this tranquil location, in addition to the tranquil setting and stunning countryside views. The Timothy Suite (UKC2177) also has stunning countryside views and is situated on Birchdale farm yard.
Lincoln is well known for its Christmas market, famous cathedral and castle, which houses the Magna Carta Centre. The Bailgate shopping area of Lincoln has many restaurants and shops. It is a great place to explore, and a walk down the hill into the centre of the city takes you to the vibrant Brayford Wharf area. Newark Showground is about 10 minutes’ drive away, and is well known for its international antique fairs. There are good walks and cycle routes from the door, as well as golf courses in the local area. Shop 3 miles, pub and restaurant 1½ miles.£60Price per night from
- Old Leake, EnglandThese 5 holiday cabins, each with furnished verandah for dining al fresco, are located 7 miles from Boston, and 20 miles from Skegness. They are situated just outside the small village of Old Leake where there are two pubs, a supermarket and a children’s play area. The site is ½ mile from the A52 with a regular bus service to Boston and Skegness.
Sheepgate Equestrian Centre is 2 miles away, where National Dressage competitions are held. The local RSPB reserve at Freiston Shore is 5 miles away, whilst Leverton village to the south has a café, supermarket and pub.
There are many country lanes around the site which are ideal for walking and cycling. The cabins overlook an established fishing lake (permit provided), however, guests will also be required to have their own Environment Agency fishing license. Shop ¾ mile, pub and restaurant ½ mile.£64Price per night from
- Woodhall Spa, England
Set amongst peaceful surroundings on the five-star Woodhall Country Park, the luxury Lakeside lodges make the perfect dog-friendly break for you and your pet.£98Price per night from
- Sutton Bridge, EnglandSurrounded by open countryside Curlew Barn is a superbly appointed converted property providing comfortable holiday accommodation on two levels. Formerly the ‘wing’ of Curlew Lodge it has been converted to provide excellent holiday accommodation. For the more energetic there are walks and cycle routes throughout the area as well as a competition standard tennis court within the grounds. Sutton Bridge is close by providing shops, pubs and post office. Shop, pub and restaurant 2 miles.£78Price per night from
- Honington, EnglandThis superb barn conversion is fully equipped to a high standard and set only 6 miles from Grantham, the A1 and main line to London, providing an excellent base to relax in and explore this area of Lincolnshire. There is plenty to see and do such as a visit to the National Trust at Belton House. Burghley International Horse Trials are also close by. There are excellent golf courses throughout the area with Belton Park less than 2 miles away. Lincolnshire is known as Bomber County and RAF Cranwell is about a 15-minute drive. There are several good restaurants and pubs close by with the well-known Brownlow Arms just 2 miles’ walk or drive. Pub and restaurant 2 miles.£129Price per night from