Dog-friendly Hotels Hampshire
Choose from some of the finest dog-friendly hotels, spas and luxury country houses in Hampshire, scattered throughout popular areas such as Southampton, Droxford, Brockenhurst, Winchester and the stunning New Forest.
- Southampton, England
Originally built in 1906, New Place Hotel is a superb dog-friendly destination located in the heart of the Hampshire countryside.£129Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Brockenhurst, England
Step into a fairytale at Thatched Cottage Hotel in Hampshire. With its charming thatched roofs and timeless allure, prepare for enchantment and blissful hospitality.£129Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Ringwood, England
The dog-friendly High Corner is a charming 17th-century country pub and inn, located in the heart of the New Forest with the wonderful surrounding countryside - perfect for a dog-friendly getaway.£110Price per night from
- Alresford, England
Located in the heart of the smallest hamlet in England, Grade I listed flint and brick country pub The Woolpack Inn is a charming dog-friendly destination nestled in Totford in the picturesque Candover Valley, Hampshire.£90Price per night from
- Bransgore, EnglandThis pretty, detached, ‘chocolate box’, thatched holiday cottage lies a few miles from the Dorset coast, on the edge of the New Forest National Park which is hugely popular for excellent walks, cycling and horse-riding routes. There’s also golf available nearby. The cottage is an ideal retreat for families, with many character features and a hot tub in the garden’s summer house. There are plenty of thoughtful extras for guests’ enjoyment, including six TVs, Bluetooth stereo and wi-fi. Enjoy sandy beaches at Mudeford, Bournemouth and Poole, or visit Beaulieu, Exbury Gardens and Lymington. Burley and Christchurch are just 3 miles away. Shop ⅓ mile and nearest pub 80 meters. Village has 3 good pubs in total.£151Price per night from
- Burley, EnglandThis delightful, period home stands semi-detached, and offers light and airy, carefully co-ordinated holiday accommodation, with good use of tasteful themed coloured walls and contemporary additions. It is ideally located right in the heart of The New Forest, only 200 yards from the centre of Burley, which attracts many visitors’ year round with its tea rooms, pubs, manor house, cycle hire, quaint gift shops and ice cream parlour. There is also a spa in the village where you can spend a day relaxing. Roaming ponies and cattle can often be found outside the cottage or wandering through Burley – it certainly makes a change from a traditional traffic jam!
The unspoilt forest and heathland with wandering ponies and cattle are what makes the New Forest famous. Miles of beautiful walks are available, as is golf, or alternatively the surrounding area can be explored by car or on bicycle via the many cycle paths, where you can discover some of the appealing villages, towns, attractions, and gardens such as Lyndhurst, the sailing town of Lymington (with ferry terminal to the Isle of Wight), Beaulieu Motor Museum, Exbury Gardens and the riverside village of Bucklers Hard. The county of Hampshire itself was enjoyed by Jane Austen with her house and museum in Chawton and her resting place in Winchester Cathedral. Further afield but well worth a trip is Christchurch, Monkey World and the Tank Museum near Wool. Marwell Zoo, Peppa Pig World, ‘Go Ape’ adventure park, The Owl and Otter Park and nautical maritime history at Southampton, with retail shopping outlets, are also within easy reach. The coastline with its beaches at Bournemouth, Sandbanks and Poole is within a short drive, with golden beaches and has many popular activities such as windsurfing, boating and swimming. Shop 200 yards, pub and restaurant 250 yards.£149Price per night from
- Brockenhurst, EnglandThis detached, boutique-style, single-storey holiday property offers well-presented accommodation, and makes an ideal retreat for couples or families looking to enjoy the delights of The New Forest right on their doorstep. Lawn Lodge has its own private parking and enclosed, lawned garden, and is adjacent to the owner’s renowned hotel, where guests can enjoy complimentary use of the extensive leisure facilities, including a heated indoor and outdoor swimming pool (outdoor pool - summer only), air conditioned gym and terraces/grounds. There is also a spa treatment centre (prices on enquiry), bar, two restaurants and breakfast is offered at a discounted rate. The ever-popular New Forest is a haven for wildlife, with many roaming ponies across the heathland, extensive walks, cycling and riding routes. There is plenty to do in the area for all ages, all year round, including Beaulieu Motor Museum, Bucklers Hard, Marwell Zoo, New Forest Wildlife Park and Southampton with its maritime history, to name but a few! It is only a 10-minute drive to historic Lymington, with waterside dining, boutiques and ferries to the Isle of Wight. Lawn Lodge is also within easy reach of many beaches, including Sandbanks, Poole and Bournemouth. Beach 5 miles. Shop 1 mile, pub and restaurant 100 yards.£132Price per night from
- Burley, EnglandThis charming, detached, single-storey barn conversion is conveniently located on the edge of the ever-popular New Forest National Park. It is just a short drive from the priory town of Christchurch and beaches such as Mudeford and Avon Beach, making Bakers Barn the ideal getaway for couples or families who want to explore the area. Inside are features such as a high vaulted ceiling in the large open plan kitchen/dining area, wooden floors and a lovely feature wood burner within an inglenook surround.
There is much to do for all ages in the area - visit Beaulieu, Exbury Gardens and Lymington, or Burley and Christchurch, which are just 3 miles away. Within easy reach are Bournemouth and Poole with beaches and seaside attractions, as well as Marwell Zoo, Paultons Park and Peppa Pig World. Further afield are Stonehenge, Winchester, Salisbury Cathedral, New Forest Wildlife Park, Monkey World, The Tank Museum, Beaulieu Museum and Highcliffe Castle. Maritime Southampton with its nautical connections, also has ferry trips to the Isle of Wight. Shop ⅓ mile, pub and restaurant 100 yards.£77Price per night from
- Martin (Near New Forest), EnglandLovely semi-detached barn in rural Hampshire. Beautifully furnished and with the added bonus of the use of an additional communal barn when booked jointly with Pippin (233).£60Price per night from
- Hayling Island, EnglandOffering superb sea views, this spacious home is situated in an enviable position along the sea front and boasts a large heated outdoor swimming pool. This holiday cottage, attached to a self-contained annexe which is occupied by the owner, is ideal for couples or family get togethers. Summer evenings can be savoured relaxing on the large patio - perfect for relaxing and enjoying an aperitif! Hayling Island is renowned for its sailing activities and windsurfing with lessons available close by. Every year there is a national windsurfing event and a plethora of sailing and nautical activity can be seen along the coastline. Many activities can be enjoyed locally, including golf, riding and boat trips, and scenic walks along the South Downs National Park. Chichester, with its beautiful cathedral, festival theatre, leisure centre, Roman Villa and Fontwell races, is definitely worthy of a visit. Visit Portsmouth with waterside dining, ferry trips to the Isle of Wight, designer outlets, Natural Museum, leisure facilities, Spinnaker Tower, HMS Victory or the maritime history at Southampton. Winchester and The New Forest are within easy driving distance. Shop 250 yards, pub and restaurant 100 yards.£166Price per night from