Dog-friendly Hotels Hampshire
Choose from some of the finest dog-friendly hotels, spas and luxury country houses in Hampshire, scattered throughout popular areas such as Southampton, Droxford, Brockenhurst, Winchester and the stunning New Forest.
- Brockenhurst, England
Step into a fairytale at Thatched Cottage Hotel in Hampshire. With its charming thatched roofs and timeless allure, prepare for enchantment and blissful hospitality.£129Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Brockenhurst, England
Dog-friendly New Park Manor in Hampshire is a luxury spa hotel in Brockenhurst – right in the heart of the New Forest.£135Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Brockenhurst, England
Originally a hunting lodge in the 1800s, dog-friendly Balmer Lawn Hotel in Hampshire is now a gorgeous family-run country house hotel set in the heart of the fabulous New Forest National Park – a doggie dream!£165Price per night from
- Brockenhurst, England
Set at the end of the grassy street in Buckler’s Hard village and with beautiful views over the Beaulieu River, dog-friendly The Master Builder’s Hotel in Hampshire is set in one of the most picturesque locations of England's south coast.£134Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Brockenhurst, EnglandThis detached, boutique-style, single-storey holiday property offers well-presented accommodation, and makes an ideal retreat for couples or families looking to enjoy the delights of The New Forest right on their doorstep. Lawn Lodge has its own private parking and enclosed, lawned garden, and is adjacent to the owner’s renowned hotel, where guests can enjoy complimentary use of the extensive leisure facilities, including a heated indoor and outdoor swimming pool (outdoor pool - summer only), air conditioned gym and terraces/grounds. There is also a spa treatment centre (prices on enquiry), bar, two restaurants and breakfast is offered at a discounted rate. The ever-popular New Forest is a haven for wildlife, with many roaming ponies across the heathland, extensive walks, cycling and riding routes. There is plenty to do in the area for all ages, all year round, including Beaulieu Motor Museum, Bucklers Hard, Marwell Zoo, New Forest Wildlife Park and Southampton with its maritime history, to name but a few! It is only a 10-minute drive to historic Lymington, with waterside dining, boutiques and ferries to the Isle of Wight. Lawn Lodge is also within easy reach of many beaches, including Sandbanks, Poole and Bournemouth. Beach 5 miles. Shop 1 mile, pub and restaurant 100 yards.£132Price per night from
- Brockenhurst, EnglandLeygreen Farmhouse is a detached house located on a country lane outside Beaulieu this beautiful building was once a B&B, but is now a lovely holiday home for friends and families to enjoy together. With four spacious bedrooms, all of which are en-suite, located upstairs in the main building and two further bedrooms, also en-suite, located next door in the separate annexe. The property has a very spacious kitchen with a breakfast bar and an Aga for you to use. There is a wonderful dining room for you to all sit down and enjoy a meal together before heading into the cosy living room with its open fire. The property has an enclosed garden with plenty of areas to sit outside to read a book, enjoy a refreshing drink or make use of the barbecue.
Leygreen Farmhouse is 1-mile outside of Beaulieu, a delightful village and will be worth a visit, with adorable gift shops and tea rooms and with the Beaulieu National Motor Museum there is enough to keep everyone entertained for the day. The New Forest National Park provides plenty of opportunities including incredible walks where you will see free roaming cattle, ponies and donkeys, you can go canoeing and kayaking, cycling and there is also archery to try your hand at. At the Lymington Salt Water Baths there is a 218 yard inflatable obstacle course, hot tubs, paddle boarding, and aqua jousting. You can drive to the ferry that will take you to the stunning Isle of Wight for the day, or Bournemouth, which has been voted the UK’s best beach numerous times. Pay a visit to Hurst Castle, Exbury Gardens, the New Forest Reptile Centre, and Paultons Park with Peppa Pig World. There is so much to do nearby that the most difficult thing you will have to do during your break is deciding which activities you want to do during your stay. Beach 20 miles. Shop, pub and restaurant 2 miles.£261Price per night from
- Brockenhurst, EnglandThis delightful, welcoming, and very dog friendly semi-detached cottage is peacefully located along a quiet road, only 5 minutes’ walk from Lyndhurst village. On the ground floor is an entrance hall, dining area with wood laminate floor, a well-equipped kitchen, a comfortable living room, a toilet and a door leading out to an enclosed patio garden. Upstairs are two en-suite bedrooms and there are many thoughtful personal touches and additions, including books, tourist information, DVDs, family games and treats/extras for your pets too! There is parking for one car at the front, with additional on-road parking.
Known as ‘The Heart of The New Forest’, Lyndhurst offers various cafés, restaurants, shops and inns. The location is ideal for walkers, and Cosy Cottage is only a couple of minutes’ walk from the open forest where ponies and donkeys graze.
There is so much to do in The New Forest with attractions for all ages, including Paulton’s Park with Peppa Pig World just a short drive away. Beaulieu Motor Museum, the riverside village of Bucklers Hard and many picturesque villages are also close by just waiting to be discovered. Shops, pubs and restaurants are just a short walk away and there are several beaches about 15 minutes’ drive away. Why not treat yourself to a cream tea or ice cream at one of the many tea rooms or ice cream parlours? The sailing town of Lymington is about a 10-minute drive, with regular ferries to the Isle of Wight, which makes for a great day out. Try your hand at horse riding, golf, fishing, cycling, bird watching, sailing and rambling, or simply relax and soak up the beautiful views that the glorious New Forest offers! Beach 15 miles. Shop, pub and restaurant ¼ mile.£125Price per night from
- Brockenhurst, EnglandOffering superb views over local countryside with grazing ponies, this delightful family home is peacefully located at the end of a no-through lane within the New Forest National Park. Its only 5 minutes’ drive to local shops at Everton, Hordle or to the popular sailing town of Lymington or unspoilt beach at Keyhaven. Offering light and airy accommodation Daneshurst Cottage is ideal for families with children (various games, toys and DVDs) or couples wishing to relax and enjoy the area. The New Forest is ever popular all year round, and is suitable for all age groups. The unspoilt forest and heathland with wandering ponies and cattle is what it is most known for. Miles of beautiful walks are available, or alternatively the surrounding area can be explored by car or on bicycle via the many cycle paths. Discover some of the appealing villages, towns, attractions and gardens such as Lyndhurst, the sailing town of Lymington (with ferry terminal to the Isle of Wight), Beaulieu Motor Museum, Exbury Gardens and the riverside village of Bucklers Hard. The county of Hampshire itself was enjoyed by Jane Austen with her house and museum in Chawton and her resting place in Winchester Cathedral. Further afield, but well worth a trip, is Monkey World and the Tank Museum near Wool. Marwell Zoo, Peppa Pig World, The Owl and Otter Park and nautical maritime history at Southampton, with retail shopping outlets, are also within easy reach. The coastline with its beaches at Bournemouth, Sandbanks and Poole is within a short drive, and has many popular activities such as windsurfing, boating and swimming. Shop 1½ miles, pub and restaurant ½ mile.£158Price per night from
- Brockenhurst, EnglandThis welcoming, detached family home enjoys a lovely location, standing within 2 acres of extensive lawned gardens and overlooking the surrounding fields and countryside. Arnewood Corner is an ideal base for gathering family and friends, with many thoughtful touches and home comforts found throughout. Enjoy the games room annexe, complete with a pin-ball machine, juke box, and a selection of games and toys, as well as the private hot tub, children’s play area and the outdoor heated swimming pool. There are six bedrooms found inside the main house, two of which are on the ground floor.
This lovely property is located just a mile away from the pretty village of Sway, which has a village shop, family butchers, post office and a selection of pubs and restaurants. The ever popular New Forest National Park, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, which is a haven for wildlife, is nearby with many roaming ponies and cattle along the roadsides and across the heathland, as well as extensive walking, cycling and horse riding routes. There is plenty to do in the area for all ages, all year round; picturesque villages serving cream teas, vineyards, golf courses, stately homes and many family attractions. Brockenhurst is nearby, as is the popular sailing town of Lymington, which is only a 5-minute drive, with its pretty harbour, fishing trips, cobbled streets, boutiques, pubs, restaurants and day trips by ferry to the Isle of Wight.
Other places of interest nearby include Beaulieu Motor Museum, the riverside village of Bucklers Hard, Exbury Gardens, Marwell Zoo, Peppa Pig World and New Forest Owl and Otter Park, to name but a few. Further afield, but well worth the trip, are Monkey World and the Tank Museum at Bovington. The property is also within easy reach of many beaches including Mudeford, Sandbanks, Poole and Bournemouth, the nearest beach being 4 miles away at Milford-on-Sea – also great for crabbing! Along the coastline, there are a many popular activities such as windsurfing, boating and swimming. Beach 4 miles. Shop, pub and restaurant 1 mile.£333Price per night from
- Brockenhurst, EnglandA beautiful cottage located in the heart of Brockenhurst in Hampshire. Wonderful enclosed garden. Homely interior. Perfect for families. Lyndhurst 3.9 miles; Cadnam 7.5 miles.£92Price per night from