Dog-friendly Hotels Hampshire
Choose from some of the finest dog-friendly hotels, spas and luxury country houses in Hampshire, scattered throughout popular areas such as Southampton, Droxford, Brockenhurst, Winchester and the stunning New Forest.
- Southampton, England
Originally built in 1906, New Place Hotel is a superb dog-friendly destination located in the heart of the Hampshire countryside.£129Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Southampton, EnglandSituated in the grounds of the owners’ property, this detached lodge was formerly the coach house and stables. It has an attractive angular living room with windows all around giving a sunny aspect and offering views over the garden. Positioned on a private road, convenient for the M27 and M3, the holiday cottage is ideally placed for visiting the New Forest, 10 mins, the historic ships at Portsmouth, Beaulieu with its Motor Museum, the sea at Southampton with its ocean yachts, and beaches locally. Winchester 7 miles. Shop 300 yards, pub ½ mile.£98Price per night from
- Southampton, EnglandLuxurious, detached house in Netley Abbey near Southampton. Private, indoor heated swimming pool. En-suite facilities. Mezzanine social space with a bar. Wooded garden and lake. Southampton 4 miles.£490Price per night from
- Southampton, EnglandBoth Irenic Lodge (ref UKC3707) and Irenic Lodge 2 (ref UKC4176) have been beautifully refurbished to a very good standard throughout. They are comfortable and tastefully styled, semi-detached bungalows ideal for couples and families wishing to explore this popular part of Hampshire. The spacious, light, airy open plan living/dining area has reclining leather sofas and French doors to the enclosed patio garden with pergola and garden furniture, which is a great spot for al fresco dining.
The lodges are less than 2 miles from the historic village square of Hamble-Le-Rice with its famous quay (you can even hop on the small pink passenger ferry to Warsash!). There are several pubs, restaurants, tea rooms and shops nearby. Hamble has good rail links from a modest train station a short walk away to London, Southampton and Portsmouth. The village has played a significant role in the country’s aviation and maritime history and there are few villages in Britain that can boast to have had a priory, a Norman church and a castle over the centuries. Today, Hamble is known as a sailing and yachting centre of excellence and many people visit to enjoy the friendly community spirit and ambiance especially during the summer months. This is an ideal base for those wishing to explore the area. Popular destinations include maritime Southampton and Portsmouth, with historic ships, designer shopping, leisure facilities and ferries to the Isle of Wight.
Visit Winchester with its cathedral, Stonehenge, Paultons Park and Marwell Zoo with Pepper Pig World. Enjoy excellent walking in the New Forest and South Downs National Parks, a day trip to Bealieu Motor Museum or the seaside resort of Hayling Island, Poole and Bournemouth. Other good excursions are to Netley Royal Victoria Park and Manor Farm Country Park. Golf and fishing are available locally. Beach 3 miles. Shop 1 mile, pub and restaurant ½ mile.
These properties can be booked together to accomodate up to 8 guests.£88Price per night from
- Southampton, EnglandRelax in the hot tub, swim in the pool or eat al fresco in the Gazebo and fire pit garden, this wonderful, detached home is the perfect base for gatherings of family and friends. Tucked away on the fringes of the New Forest National Park, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, it comprises of the main house and a two-bedroom annexe, with its own patio garden and entrance. The house enjoys beautiful views over the woodland, lawns, Sun terrace, hot tub and private outdoor swimming pool (which can be heated, please ask for details).
This welcoming home offers light and spacious accommodation. There is a large entrance porch, a cosy living room with a Smart TV and open fire, doors lead into the conservatory. There is a well equipped kitchen/dining room with French doors opening onto the gazebo, alFesco dining area with a fire pit, gates to lawn garden and swimming pool. There are three large bedrooms, each with king-size beds, Freeview TV and en-suite shower rooms, they all have lovely views of the woodland, swimming pool and gardens.
The two bedroomed Annex has a spacious shower room, an open plan living room, kitchen/dining room with Freeview TV and DVD, furnished with light decor and homely comforts with beautiful garden views, French doors opening onto a private patio.
In addition to the main house and apartment, there is also another separate detached cabin (Summer Breeze) by the swimming pool area with Freeview TV, seating and a shower room.
There is plenty to do in the area for all ages, including visiting picturesque villages , vineyards, golf courses, stately homes, beautiful gardens and family attractions such as Peppa Pig World and Paultons Park. The picturesque market town of Romsey and the delightful town of Lyndhurst are a short drive away. With its wide variety of landscapes and wildlife, the New Forest provides miles of scenic walks, a network of bridlepaths and footpaths. A wide range of tastes and appetites are catered for with Chinese, Thai, Italian and Indian restaurants and takeaways, country pubs and fish and chip shops all nearby.
Good Road links to the M27 enable the cottage to be an excellent touring base. Within easy driving distance are many award-winning beaches, attractions and historic towns including Winchester, with its superb cathedral and Portsmouth with its famous Historic dockyard, HMS victory and Marie Rose exhibitions, the Spinnaker Tower and extensive shopping, leisure and entertainment. Southampton has excellent cultural and historical links, including the Titanic Exhibition, the old town has a large stretch of medieval defence walling and many famous residents from yesteryear include Jane Austen, Shakespeare and Henry V. This area of Hampshire has the world famous River Test meandering through the countryside with many beautiful pubs and walks along its banks including The River Test Way. The Beaulieu River flows through The New Forest too Bucklers Hard you can enjoy relaxing walks or cruise along the River, where kayaking and canoeing are also available.
Nearby pretty sailing towns Hamble, Warsash, and Lymington offer scenic riverside walks, Marina and Waterside pubs. Other places of interest include Beaulieu Motor Museum, Beaulieu Abbey, the historic riverside village of Bucklers Hard, Exbury Gardens, Mottisfont Gardens, Sir Harold Hillier Gardens , The New Forest Wildlife Park, Poulton‘s Park, Marwell Zoo, Hythe victorian Pier and train, Calshot Castle and activity centre, Hurst Castle, Highcliffe Castle, The Mid-Hants Watercress Steam Railway, Royal Victoria Country Park and Manor Farm Country Park are all worth a visit. Southampton and Lymington have ferry link to the Isle of Wight. Salisbury is also just a ½-hour drive away, and just beyond there is Stonehenge. Beach 14 miles. Shop 2 miles, pub and restaurant 1 mile.£586Price per night from
- Southampton, EnglandA contemporary barn conversion nested in Marchwood, Hampshire. Open-plan. Hot tub. Pet-friendly. Southampton 6.4 miles; Lymington 13.8 miles; Salisbury 22.8 miles.£178Price per night from
- Southampton, EnglandThis delightful, detached caravan rests in Solent Breezes Holiday Park near Warsash, Hampshire. On-site facilities. Near the beach and coast. Ground-floor living. Hook 1.3 miles; Fareham 5.8 miles; Southampton 10.9 miles.£120Price per night from
- Southampton, EnglandA lovely three-bedroom house resting in Woodlands, Hampshire. Pet-friendly. Private garden. In a National Park. New Forest National Park a quarter mile away; Eling 3.3 miles; Southampton 7.8 miles.£110Price per night from
- Southampton, EnglandThe Bijou Snug is as its name suggests the smallest of three luxury properties that have been purpose built for holiday letting in the New Forest, ideal for couples on their own. The property is set within a secure gated development and includes use of the sauna, (all of which must be booked with the on-site manager alongside the other guests usage). The property is an open plan studio style, occupying the top level of this detached building and may hold special appeal to active cyclists with plenty of storage on the ground level for bicycles to be stored.
Located only a short distance away from the village of Hythe which has a number of cafés, restaurants, public house, various shops, hair and beauty salons. The UK’s oldest pier-train at the entrance to the high street connects to the ferry across Southampton Water to the Town Quay at the bottom of Southampton’s high street and near the large West Quay shopping centre. The nearest beach at Calshot offers panoramic views of the Solent, Southampton and the Isle of Wight and is home to one of the UK’s biggest activity centres offering a wide range of exciting activities for all abilities and ages throughout the year, either indoors which accommodates a climbing complex, velodrome and a dry ski slope or outdoors on land and water.
The wider area of the New Forest National Park is quite literally on the doorstep, only a 5 minute drive. It contains so much to offer in terms of miles of unbroken trails and paths, glorious gardens and famous estates like Beaulieu and Exbury, a huge array of fantastic pubs and wonderful restaurants worth getting to know. Within easy driving distance and great for days out are Monkey World, Bovington Tank Museum and Highcliffe Castle. Discover Lulworth Cove on the Jurassic Coastline, or visit Corfe Castle, Stonehenge, Winchester or Salisbury Cathedrals, Marwell Zoo and Paultons Park. If all this isn’t enough, you can even set sail and take a day trip by car ferry to the Isle of Wight from Lymington or Southampton. At around 2 hours’ drive from London, just over an hour to Heathrow and 20 minutes from Southampton Airport, Bijou Snug is an easy to reach destination and a great choice to book for your stay in the New Forest.£60Price per night from
- Lymington, England
A stylish coastal pub and an AA Four-Star Gold Inn in Lymington, dog-friendly The Mayflower in Hampshire is the perfect base for those craving a seaside break with their furry friend in tow.£90Price per night from