Dog Friendly Lodges Isle of Wight
Blessed with an abundance of wide open space and award-winning landscapes, featuring sandy bays, chalk cliffs and rolling hills, you and your four-legged friend can re-discover the great outdoors on the Isle of Wight.
- Newport, Isle of Wight, England
More than just a place to lay your head, Pinkmead Estate is a dog-friendly vineyard on the river-front with expansive grounds and meticulously maintained lawns.Within the embrace of Pinkmead Estate, the main house unfolds as an inviting haven, ready to accommodate a group of six with utmost comfort.£500From price per night based on 7 night stayPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Seaview, EnglandNewell Cottage is situated in the very centre of Seaview village, with off street parking just 3 minutes walk to the beach and a moments distance to the local community shop, cafes, bars and restaurants.£105From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Sandown, EnglandThe lodge boasts everything you should need for a quiet getaway. Shanklin, twenty minutes’ walk away or three by train offers many bars, restaurants, the theatre, old village, and world famous Shanklin Chine. Another twenty-minute walk or three minutes by train will bring you to Sandown with its superb sandy beach and pier. Heading towards Sandown, a very short walk will bring you to the path that will lead you down to the glorious beach that offers many cafes. If you want to hire a paddleboard, kayak, or windsurfer then WightWater is the place to visit.
Shanklin seafront makes for a great place to visit. The dinosaur themed crazy golf course is always a popular place to spend a couple of hours. For walkers and cyclists, the lodge is conveniently situated for the footpaths and cycle routes. For E-bikes, outside the lodge you will find outdoor charging sockets. Nearby Lake shops offer several take-away outlets including traditional fish and chips as well as an Indian restaurant. Various other small shops can be found. Here you will also be able to use the bus services to explore the rest of the Island. A Welcome pack consisting of fresh milk, tea and coffee, biscuits, fruit, spa style slippers.£85From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Brighstone, EnglandLocated less than 10 minutes away from the picturesque coastline, this delightful, detached barn is great for couples - whether it be for a full week’s holiday or a short break. Badgers Sett Brook is also dog friendly, making it the perfect base to explore all that the south-western side of the Isle of Wight has to offer with your four-legged friend.
Brook Bay can be found moments away on the unspoiled south west coast of the island. The beach is made up of golden sands, and is great for many activities, from cricket on the beach, to kite and wind-surfing for the more adventurous. One of the beach’s more unique features is the fossilised forest of huge trees which appears from beneath the waves at Hanover Point at low tide, it’s definitely worthwhile booking a tour on the beach to see the dinosaur footprints in the sandstone ledge.
The island has become a real hot spot for cycling enthusiasts with a choice of challenging off road bridleways, peaceful byways and level purpose-made tracks running along its former railway lines. Cycle to the famous Needles landmark or take on the full round the island route, which is 66 miles long and is used for the annual Isle of Wight Randonnee. You can also travel along the route at a more leisurely pace and along the way you will find numerous restaurants, pubs and cafés amongst the quaint villages and towns serving tasty local produce. Beach ½ mile. Shop and restaurant 2½ miles, pub ¾ mile.£53From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Ventnor, EnglandBeautifully presented, this superb Victorian house offers spacious, well-equipped holiday accommodation and has been lovingly restored. It enjoys a wealth of character and original features such as high ceilings and sweeping carved wood staircase, combined with modern kitchen and bathroom (one of which has a romantic freestanding Victorian roll-top bath with open fire). Situated in one of Ventnor’s most scenic areas opposite the attractive park, the cottage is a short stroll from the esplanade, botanical gardens, beach, local pubs and restaurants. Shop
1/2mile.£111From price per night based on 7 night stay