Dog-friendly Hotels Kent
Taking a break to the Garden of England in Kent? The region has some great pet friendly inns and hotels for you and your dog to stay while taking a pawsome staycation.
- Edenbridge, EnglandA medieval manor house in its own grounds with stunning views over the Weald of Kent. Seven bedrooms, six en-suites, woodburner, open fires, tennis court. Edenbridge 5 miles.£352Price per night from
- Edenbridge, EnglandA magnificent Tudor country house set in 6 acres of beautful countryside near Edenbridge. Seven bedrooms, games room, reading room, WiFi, woodburning stove. Perfect choice for reunions and celebrations. Hever Castle 3 miles.£226Price per night from
- Maidstone, EnglandKingfisher Oast is a Grade II listed building forming part of a country estate in the heart of Hollingbourne village.
The oast was used for the storage of hops, and there are cute markings in one of the bedrooms recording the hop pickers activities dating back to the mid 1700s. The cottage has three bedrooms, all ensuite and a lovely sociable open plan living space on the ground floor. A bottle of English wine awaits your arrival.
In the grounds is a shared outdoor heated swimming pool, open in the summer months, and also a shared table tennis table and pool table.There is garden furniture and a charcoal BBQ to enjoy alfresco meals in the garden.£159Price per night from
- Folkestone, EnglandSet on a clifftop, carved into an impressive chalk shelf, there really is no location like it, with the most stunning sea views over the English channel, with France in the distance, and across the beautiful Kent coastline over the Wear Bay and to Dungeness in the distance.
Designed to make the most of the views, nearly every room has a backdrop of the sea, with the neutral white walls purposely drawing your eye outside. The spacious sitting room with views through the large picture postcard type window impresses the moment you walk in, with a comfortable corner sofa that you can sink into come evening and Sky TV if you can bear to draw your eyes away from the view. Stairs lead up to the spacious first floor with four amply sized bedrooms, the beds cleverly positioned so that the sea is your first sight when you open your eyes come morning. There is also a sofa bed available to make up the 8 guests.
Whether you choose to simply relax or have an urge to stay active whilst away, both can be enjoyed at Eagles Nest. Relax in the warmth of the sauna, workout in the gym or take a dip in the indoor heated pool. And come evening, what better way to watch the sunset over St Mary’s Bay than whilst enjoying an evening swim.
Situated on the famous white cliffs between Folkestone and Dover, an iconic symbol of home and once war time defence, yet now a place to simply admire the stunning scenery. With many idyllic walks nearby, you will find Samphire Ho and the National Trusts White Cliffs of Dover situated to the east, and the conservation woodland area of The Warren just beneath you where seals can sometimes be seen swimming in the waters. The seaside town of Folkestone is within a short drive, with its regeneration now attracting many who have discovered its sandy beach, an abundance of quality eateries, and the individual shops and art galleries of its old high street. That is if you can prize yourself away from the tranquillity of this enviably positioned holiday home!£270Price per night from
- EnglandSunny Bank, a detached, high end, static caravan and situated on a holiday park, is surrounded by peaceful woodlands, beautiful countryside and spectacular sea views. There is plenty to get involved with within the caravan park such as the outdoor heated swimming pool (shared with other guests and the public), clubhouse, bar and sports courts. The caravan park owners provide entertainment and family activities for all ages. The clubhouse has a games room and arcade too. The caravan park also has restaurants and is very close to the surrounding Leysdown seaside village and Sheerness which also have their own attractions, pubs, bars and restaurants. The caravan park is enclosed and has an electric gate/barrier system at the entrance for added security.£71Price per night from
- Maidstone, EnglandThis stunning, spacious one-bedroom property is attached to the owner’s main house and has been decorated and furnished in a very stylish luxury manner! Guests also have full access to the shared heated swimming pool at the rear of the property, with fabulous views across the Saxon Way from a very well kept and maintained garden.
This property is a great place to simply turn up and unwind, make use of the pool and comfortable space, go on some nice walks and relax. Alternatively, if you are more adventurous then there are plenty of activities locally or sights to see in all weathers! Enjoy stunning walks and cycle routes along the Saxon Shore coastal routes. Upchurch is a village and civil parish in the Swale district of Kent. It is situated just off the A2 road, between Rainham and Sittingbourne, and offers easy access to surrounding towns/villages such as Maidstone, Canterbury, Whitstable and Faversham. Local to the property is a beautiful wedding venue, a 5-minute walk away. There are a couple of local pubs and a pub/restaurant nearby.£111Price per night from