With wonderful scenery and awe-inspiring landscapes, Lancashire is absolutely bursting with natural beauty. From countryside and moorlands to coastline and the infamous seaside town of Blackpool, there's plenty of amazing sights for you and your canine companion to discover on your dog-friendly short break.
- Carnforth, EnglandThis wonderful lodge is situated in Warton, Lancashire. Electric fire. WiFi. Open-plan living. Arnside 4 miles; Kirkby Lonsdale 8 miles.£54Price per night from
- Carnforth, EnglandA detached lodge on the South Lakeland Leisure Village with excellent leisure facilities including swimming pool, spa, gym, bar and restaurant, situated near to Carnforth, close to South Lakes and Morecambe Bay Estuary.£57Price per night from
- Carnforth, EnglandA charming contemporary lodge on South Lakeland Leisure Village resting within Lancashire. Open-plan living. Hot tub. Gas fire. Carnforth 2.1 miles; Lancaster 4.7 miles.£66Price per night from
- Carnforth, EnglandA delightful three-bedroom lodge resting in the South Lakeland Leisure Village near Carnforth, Lancashire. All-ground-floor. En-suite. Pet-friendly. Carnforth 2.2 miles; 14.1 miles; Windermere 21.5 miles.£102Price per night from
- Morecambe, EnglandA delightful property nestled on the Ocean Edge Holiday Park with access to an indoor swimming pool, near to the village of Heysham. Off-road parking. Decking with furniture. Open-plan living space. Morecambe 4.4 miles.£57Price per night from
- Carnforth, EnglandA stunning, single-storey lodge settled in South Lakeland Leisure Village near Tewitfield, Lancashire. Lake views. Off-road parking. Hot tub. Carnforth 2.2 miles; Kendal 14.1 miles; Windermere 24.6 miles.£145Price per night from
- EnglandThis detached dormer bungalow with a Spanish influenced style offers spacious and unique accommodation with a multitude of on-site amenities capable of keeping the entire family entertained. Inconspicuous at first glance, upon arrival on the ground floor you’ll find the kitchen, dining and living areas together with two bedrooms of which one opens out onto the most magnificent grounds. Upstairs there’s a further two bedrooms both with balconies that offer superb views over the entire impressive site. A property made for the summer, once you step into the grounds you’re greeted by an outdoor swimming pool which is available for use between April and October. Dotted around you’ll also find a summerhouse with both light and power, and a separate wooden building with gymnasium and sauna. The grounds houses a couple of ponds as well as a small orchard and crazy golf game, and then beyond is a multi-purpose tennis court and football pitch. By the end of the day, you’ll be exhausted!
The semi-rural village of Lowton is around 1 mile and here you’ll find a farm shop, couple of pubs serving food and good range of amenities. Neighbouring Culcheth is just 5 minutes and is home to several restaurants, cafés, pubs and takeaways. Vibrant and cosmopolitan Stockton Heath is around 15 minutes and here you’ll find fabulous boutiques restaurants. For those wanting to explore the great outdoors around a 15 minute drive will take you to the nature reserve of Risley Moss, in addition to Rixton Claypits, Lymm Dam and Woolston Eyes. Getting further afield you really are spoilt for choice - the bright lights of both Manchester and Liverpool can be reached in around 30 minutes. The Peak District and Lake District National Parks, the coastal resorts of North Wales and the Fylde Coast are all around an hour’s drive. Beach 24 miles. Pub and restaurant ¼ mile.£395Price per night from
- Carnforth, EnglandA wonderful two-bedroom lodge resting on the South Lakeland Leisure Village Holiday Park in Carnforth, Lancashire. Pet-friendly. Smart TV. On-site facilities. Off-road parking. Carnforth 2.2 miles; Kendal 17.1 miles; Windermere 24.5 miles.£65Price per night from
- Carnforth, EnglandThis family-friendly lodge sits on the South Lakeland Leisure Village near Carnforth, Lancashire. Off-road parking. Pet-friendly. Smart TV. On-site facilities. Capernwray 3.5 miles; Silverdale 4.7 miles; Lake District National Park 9.9 miles.£74Price per night from