With wonderful scenery and awe-inspiring landscapes, Lancashire is absolutely bursting with natural beauty. From countryside and moorlands to coastline and the infamous seaside town of Blackpool, there's plenty of amazing sights for you and your canine companion to discover on your dog-friendly short break.
- Carnforth, EnglandThis wonderful lodge is situated in Warton, Lancashire. Electric fire. WiFi. Open-plan living. Arnside 4 miles; Kirkby Lonsdale 8 miles.£54Price per night from
- Carnforth, EnglandA charming contemporary lodge on South Lakeland Leisure Village resting within Lancashire. Open-plan living. Hot tub. Gas fire. Carnforth 2.1 miles; Lancaster 4.7 miles.£66Price per night from
- Carnforth, EnglandA delightful three-bedroom lodge resting in the South Lakeland Leisure Village near Carnforth, Lancashire. All-ground-floor. En-suite. Pet-friendly. Carnforth 2.2 miles; 14.1 miles; Windermere 21.5 miles.£102Price per night from
- Morecambe, EnglandA delightful property nestled on the Ocean Edge Holiday Park with access to an indoor swimming pool, near to the village of Heysham. Off-road parking. Decking with furniture. Open-plan living space. Morecambe 4.4 miles.£57Price per night from
- Carnforth, EnglandA stunning, single-storey lodge settled in South Lakeland Leisure Village near Tewitfield, Lancashire. Lake views. Off-road parking. Hot tub. Carnforth 2.2 miles; Kendal 14.1 miles; Windermere 24.6 miles.£96Price per night from
- EnglandThis detached dormer bungalow with a Spanish influenced style offers spacious and unique accommodation with a multitude of on-site amenities capable of keeping the entire family entertained. Inconspicuous at first glance, upon arrival on the ground floor you’ll find the kitchen, dining and living areas together with two bedrooms of which one opens out onto the most magnificent grounds. Upstairs there’s a further two bedrooms both with balconies that offer superb views over the entire impressive site. A property made for the summer, once you step into the grounds you’re greeted by an outdoor swimming pool which is available for use between April and October. Dotted around you’ll also find a summerhouse with both light and power, and a separate wooden building with gymnasium and sauna. The grounds houses a couple of ponds as well as a small orchard and crazy golf game, and then beyond is a multi-purpose tennis court and football pitch. By the end of the day, you’ll be exhausted!
The semi-rural village of Lowton is around 1 mile and here you’ll find a farm shop, couple of pubs serving food and good range of amenities. Neighbouring Culcheth is just 5 minutes and is home to several restaurants, cafés, pubs and takeaways. Vibrant and cosmopolitan Stockton Heath is around 15 minutes and here you’ll find fabulous boutiques restaurants. For those wanting to explore the great outdoors around a 15 minute drive will take you to the nature reserve of Risley Moss, in addition to Rixton Claypits, Lymm Dam and Woolston Eyes. Getting further afield you really are spoilt for choice - the bright lights of both Manchester and Liverpool can be reached in around 30 minutes. The Peak District and Lake District National Parks, the coastal resorts of North Wales and the Fylde Coast are all around an hour’s drive. Beach 24 miles. Pub and restaurant ¼ mile.£395Price per night from
- Carnforth, EnglandA wonderful two-bedroom lodge resting on the South Lakeland Leisure Village Holiday Park in Carnforth, Lancashire. Pet-friendly. Smart TV. On-site facilities. Off-road parking. Carnforth 2.2 miles; Kendal 17.1 miles; Windermere 24.5 miles.£65Price per night from
- Carnforth, EnglandThis family-friendly lodge sits on the South Lakeland Leisure Village near Carnforth, Lancashire. Off-road parking. Pet-friendly. Smart TV. On-site facilities. Capernwray 3.5 miles; Silverdale 4.7 miles; Lake District National Park 9.9 miles.£74Price per night from
- Lancaster, EnglandThis stylish two bedroomed lodge is perfect for families or small groups alike. The lounge is contemporary with a spacious seating area to relax it has a Smart TV with Netflix and DVD for entertainment. The dining area offers ample seating for four and adjoins the well equipped kitchen. To the rear of the lodge are two bedrooms, one a double and the other a twin. There is a bathroom with toilet, sink, shower cubicle and Heated towel rail. Outside there is a wonderful decking area with outdoor furniture and fabulous views out to sea and across Morecambe Bay. Here, you can enjoy a morning coffee or perhaps your favourite evening tipple.
Morecambe Bay is famous for it’s sunsets. The lodge is perfectly placed on a very popular holiday complex near Heysham. Located right on the seafront offering fantastic views of the stunning Irish Sea. Kids and adults are both well entertained with a range of activities, including a heated indoor pool, sauna, sports and leisure facilities, show bar, children’s entertainment, restaurant, beer garden, arcade, laundrette and small shop. Swim in the heated indoor pool or relax in the sauna while the kids can enjoy the indoor soft play and outdoor playground. After a day exploring, enjoy a meal at one of the restaurants or a drink in the brand new Sports Bar, the Show bar offers weekend entertainment. Please note: park facilities open ten months of the year (closed Dec & Jan.) Located a short distance from Morecambe a seaside resort with a sandy beach and long promenade. On the north end of the promenade, you can find Happy Mount Park, open all year round. A traditional park with an adventure playground, summer splash area, sports pitches, events and café On the southern end of the promenade there’s the Midland Hotel, an internationally renowned Art-Deco building designed by Oliver Hill and restored for the 21st Century. Non-Residents can enjoy sophisticated glamour, afternoon tea and classy cocktails here. For wetter days or evening entertainment, Morecambe’s Soul Bowl is located on Central Promenade with it’s ten bowling lanes with a restaurant and bar. If you wish to venture in the opposite direction, historic Lancaster is a short drive away. Lancaster Castle is a must see as is a visit to Willamson Park and Butterfly House.£65Price per night from