- Preston, England
This relaxed,dog-friendly rural inn is six miles from Beacon Fell Country Park with wonderful walks for you and your dog, close to the Harris Museum and Art Gallery, and 11 miles from the 14th-century Samlesbury Hall.£97Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Burnley, England
The Forest is a modern dog-friendly brasserie and bar with rooms in the village of Fence in Lancashire - a fantastic place for diners and drinkers to enjoy a Mediterranean inspired menu, in a relaxed and contemporary setting, with a large south facing garden perfect for dining al fresco with your best furry friend in tow.£110Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Preston, Lancashire , England
A beautiful Grade II listed Georgian house set in three acres of mature lawns and gardens, dog-friendly Farington Lodge in Lancashire is a wonderfully tranquil, rural retreat offering a delightful blend of historic grandeur and contemporary luxury.£84Price per night from
- Hope St, England
Located in the heart of the city’s cultural quarter, dog-friendly Hope Street Hotel in Liverpool is a refreshingly contemporary boutique hotel.£129Price per night from
- Colne, England
The dog-friendly Alma Inn is located in the charming market town of Colne in Pendle with the fabulous dog walking opportunities and natural beauty of Forest of Bowland and Yorkshire Dales National Park.£91Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Lancaster, England
The dog-friendly Fenwick Arms is located in Lancaster in an area of natural beauty with the Yorkshire Dales National Park and Morecambe Beach on the doorstep - perfect for days out with your best furry friend, Docker Park Farm and the Lune Aqueduct close by.£96Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Lancaster, EnglandFinished to a very good standard throughout, these three glamping pods (refs UK34514, UK34516 and UK34517) are set in the glorious Lancashire countryside and are perfect as a self-contained getaway for friends and family, or can be booked together for a larger group. All three properties have a built-in barbecue and a firepit outside to be enjoyed, where you can relax in the evenings with a glass of wine while you gaze at the stars. Inside, the pods have underfloor heating throughout to keep you nice and toasty all year round. The open-plan interior consists of a kitchen area with induction hob and microwave, as well as a fridge with freezer compartment. There’s a foldaway dining area with chairs, and a living area with a Smart TV and sofa that can be pulled out to make a comfy bed. Each pod has its own private parking area and enclosed garden.
Situated on a family run farm in Catterall near Garstang, this wonderful glamping retreat has a whole multitude of fun for families and couples who want to immerse themselves in the countryside. With the site sitting next to the canal and a river running next to it, as well as a woodland area, you can while away sunny afternoons splashing in the stream, lazing by the river or enjoying a delicious picnic. Orchard Glamping is positioned right next to the Forest of Bowland Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, which is ideal for those who enjoy walking and outdoor activities.
The popular market town of Garstang is just 2 miles away, offering a variety of individual shops and a weekly market every Thursday. Why not venture to Lancaster, 13 miles, whose attractions include the castle, museum, Tropical Butterfly House, Dukes Theatre and Williamson Park, which hosts various events and plays throughout the summer. The seaside resorts of Morecambe and Blackpool are equally reachable, whilst the Forest of Bowland and, further afield, the wonderful Lake District National Park are within an hour’s drive. Orchard Glamping has everything you need for an idyllic relaxing getaway!£106Price per night from
- Lytham St Annes, EnglandLocated on a quiet residential street in the heart of Lytham, Beachcomber Corner is a newly refurbished holiday home providing spacious and comfortable accommodation on the popular Fylde coast. The property has an enclosed, terrace garden to the front of the property with a sitting-out area perfect to relax in after a busy day exploring. A wonderful coastal town, Lytham boasts a variety of bars, cafés, boutique shops and restaurants making it an ideal base for families and couples alike. The area offers a wide choice of entertainment and leisure facilities including boating, walking, cycling and bowling. For those who love golf, Lytham St Annes is internationally famous for its four championship golf courses. The town also hosts various events throughout the year including the Lytham Proms which takes place every August, whilst the popular kite festival is held on the beach at St Annes. The promenade stretches from Lytham through St Annes and on to Blackpool offering a beautiful seaside stroll for those who enjoy walking.
For birdwatchers and wildlife lovers, the Ribble Estuary is home to a diverse range of rare birds, plants, insects and animals. Families will enjoy Blackpool, 7 miles, whose many attractions include the famous Tower, Madame Tussauds Waxworks, Sealife Centre, Pleasure Beach and Blackpool Zoo. Other coastal towns worth a visit are Thornton Cleveleys and Fleetwood, whose designer shopping outlet village is very popular. Should you fancy a change from the coastal landscapes, Lancashire’s beautiful Ribble Valley, Forest of Bowland AONB, Yorkshire Dales and Lake District can all be reached in just under an hour.£74Price per night from
- EnglandEnjoying a rural location that is just 1 mile from the bustling town of Clitheroe, Number 5 The Granary offers well-proportioned and comfortable accommodation in the heart of Lancashire’s Ribble Valley. Ideal for families and couples, this spacious semi-detached barn has been thoughtfully designed to provide everything guests need from a holiday home. Comprising of comfortable bedrooms, contemporary bathrooms and fantastic open plan living area with a well-equipped kitchen and plenty of comfy seating from which to enjoy the Smart TV and Wi-Fi. The wood burning stove provides a welcoming focal point around which to relax, and its central position within the room means it can be enjoyed from any angle. Additional facilities include a downstairs cloakroom and toilet, separate utility and French windows from the kitchen leading onto the private patio. Plenty of parking also means that you can leave the car behind when heading into the town centre, which if you don’t fancy a mile’s walk is just a short bus or taxi ride.
The market town of Clitheroe is regarded as the capital of Lancashire’s Ribble Valley and apart from its Norman castle, has a great selection of shops, bars, cafes and restaurants. Other popular towns and villages within the Ribble Valley include Longridge, Chatburn, Ribchester, Waddington and Whalley. With stunning scenery and lots of charming country pubs, the Ribble Valley is perfect for walkers and cyclists. The Forest of Bowland, which is one of the UK’s designated Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty, covers over 300 square miles of rural Lancashire, and North Yorkshire is right on the doorstep. Other popular walks include Pendle Hill and the Tolkien Trail. The Forest of Gisburn is just 12 miles away. Other popular activities nearby include golf, fishing and swimming.
Families with children will enjoy Clitheroe Castle Museum, 1.5 miles, Bashall Barn, 4 miles, and Bowland Wild Boar Park, 10 miles. Should you wish to venture further afield, No 5 The Granary is ideally placed for touring thanks to its proximity to the motorway network and there is easy access for both coast and country. Blackpool, whose many attractions include the famous tower, Pleasure Beach, zoo, Sealife Centre and Madame Tussauds, is within a 45 minute drive. Shop and pub 1 mile, restaurant ½ mile.
5 The Granary can be booked with Holgate’s Granary (UKC1260) to accommodate up to 12 guests.£81Price per night from
- EnglandThis really is a cottage with a view! Barley Heights, approached by a rough track, is situated in a truly spectacular, peaceful location, and boasts uninterrupted, panoramic views of Pendle Hill and the Ribble Valley from both the living room and the small enclosed garden.
Barley Heights provides a high standard of accommodation and comfort, and is ideal for exploring rural Lancashire and the Ribble Valley. With walks from the doorstep and views from each side of the cottage, guests can explore during the daytime and relax in the evening whilst taking in the picturesque surroundings, fantastic sunsets, local birds and wildlife.
Located close to the small village of Hapton and just 3 miles from Burnley, giving easy access to all local amenities, whilst enjoying a rural location. Behind the property you have direct access to Hameldon Hill, whilst Pendle Hill and the Ribble Valley can be reached in under half an hour, providing many great walks, local pubs and restaurants. The popular market town of Clitheroe is just 10 miles away with many individual shops, cafés, restaurants and a Norman castle. Guests at Barley Heights have access to the wider grounds of Barley Top and stabling can be provided. Shop 1½ miles, pub and restaurant 1 mile.£58Price per night from