With the perfect blend of city, countryside and coast, Lincolnshire has everything for your perfect pet getaway. Explore the historical villages and towns or embark upon an adventure through the rolling hills, hidden valleys or across one of the beautiful award-winning beaches.
- Horncastle, EnglandThis lovely modern, detached cottage is ideal for couples and families to enjoy a relaxing break away. Its spacious open plan living space has a feature wood burner and offers views across the garden to the surrounding countryside over looking a disused windmill. To the rear views across the wolds towards Tennyson country. Set in a large garden means there is plenty of space for everyone to enjoy, and there is a footpath close by providing a short cut towards the pub. For days out, visit the coast for miles of sandy beaches or head inland, 28 miles to the city of Lincoln, with its spectacular cathedral, castle, popular Bailgate area for shopping, restaurants and bars. Or head down Steep Hill to the Brayford Waterside where you can watch the boats cruise by. After a day exploring you can cosy up in front of the wood burner or relax on the large terrace and enjoy the peace and quiet, with very little light pollution its great for the star gazers among you. Attractions in the area include, Cadwell park race track, Market Rasen Horse racing, Woodhall Spa gold as well as home of the dam busters, Horncastle, antique centre of Lincolnshire and Spilsby Sir John Franklins birth place. Sommersby Tennysons birth place, Coningsby home of the Battle of Briton flight and the Euro fighter. Best of all the Lincolnshire wolds, go out the gate, turn right and you dont have to see a main road let alone cross one.£81From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Skegness, EnglandTucked away on Hollands Caravan Park, this holiday bungalow is ideal for a relaxing break with plenty of space for all the family to enjoy. There is large open-plan living with a conservatory overlooking the private enclosed garden. A short stroll takes you to the first of three coarse fishing lakes which are all free to use.
Nearby Wainfleet has a good selection of shops, pubs, a supermarket as well as restaurants and takeaways. You can always book a tour around Batemans Brewery Visitors Centre for a trip out before enjoying one of the many beers they produce. The coastal resort of Skegness is just 6 miles away with miles of sandy beaches to explore as well as all the attractions of this popular seaside resort. Beach 7 miles. Pub and restaurant 1¼ miles.£58From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Louth, EnglandSet in over 300 acres of woodland, these detached log cabins lie in Kenwick Woods, near the town of Louth. There are lovely walks straight from the lodges, and cycle routes that take you out towards the coast or inland across the scenic Lincolnshire Wolds. The park also boasts an 18-hole golf course, which makes its way through mature woodland, negotiating no less than 9 lakes, with a bar and restaurant about ½ mile walk. There is excellent coarse and fly fishing nearby, with 15 lakes within a 5-mile radius of Louth (permit required).
The nearby Georgian market town of Louth has a good selection of shops, pubs and restaurants, as well as a cinema and the Meridian Leisure Centre to enjoy. The seal breeding grounds at Donna Nook are about a 20-minute drive and are always worth a day out in breeding season. The traditional seaside resorts of Mablethorpe and Sutton-on-Sea are about a 20-minute drive to the east, with miles of quiet sandy beaches to explore. Beach 14 miles. Shop 2½ miles, pub and restaurant ½ mile.
- Mablethorpe, EnglandA lovely location for a family holiday close to the beach. Sandilands has been popular for many generations of families to visit the coast and this lovely bungalow is situated in a quiet residential area approximately 500 yards walk from the beach – you can see the dunes from the back garden. Within a short walk is the beach, shop, pub, nature reserve and Sandilands colourful beach huts. For days out you can walk or cycle along the seafront to Sutton on Sea or further on to the traditional seaside resort of Mablethorpe. A bus trip takes you along the coast to Anderby Creek, the café/observatory at Huttoft or stop at Chapel St Leonards. Fantasy Island, Butlins and Skegness are all within 30 minutes’ drive for family days out or enjoy the bus ride to them along the coast. With 3 bedrooms, a large conservatory and an enclosed lawned garden to the rear of the bungalow, this is a great location for a family seaside holiday. Shop, pub, beach 500 yds.
The owner also has a private beach hut for rent by arrangement if you wish.£59From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Skegness, EnglandThere is something for everyone to enjoy in the area; catch the bus to Fantasy island, Butlins or into the seaside resort of Skegness with its funfair, amusements, seal sanctuary, aquarium and Gibraltar Point Nature Reserve. Or travel in the other direction to Chapel St Leonards with its shops and amusements, Seascape Café where you watch the sun rise and set, Anderby Creek, as well as Sutton on Sea and Mablethorpe all along the coast to the north. There are good walks and cycle routes from the door and you can return in the evenings to the luxury and comfort of Sycamore Lodge to relax in front of your tv, or sit back in the garden and gaze at the rolling hills of the Lincolnshire Wolds in the distance. There is horse riding and coarse fishing nearby with the pub and shop 500 yds away.£65From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Grantham, EnglandFletland Holiday Hamlet enjoys an enviable position alongside the River Glen, with each property having its own private patio to enjoy overlooking the river and the grazing horses and llamas in the fields. Set within the 3 acres of mainly lawned grounds, there is plenty of opportunity to sit back and relax and take in this tranquil setting, which is an ideal place for a relaxing break. There are a further 8 acres which are enclosed and situated across the river with a riverside walk exclusive to these properties. Those taking their dog away will enjoy the large, enclosed area just for dogs to be able to run off the lead, and for the more energetic guests there is use of the tennis court by arrangement.
Situated just 9 miles from the centre of Stamford, the home of the World-Famous Burghley Horse Trials, and 11 miles from Peterborough, this is also an excellent touring base with the area boasting many good country pubs and tea rooms on your travels for refreshment with good walks and cycle routes from your door. The nearby village of Baston has a shop and pub serving good food with Market Deeping just 3.5 miles away for more shops and amenities.
The Sett can be booked together with The Den - UK34809, The Holt - UK34811, The Roost - UK34813, The Warren - UK34820 and Fletland Mill - UK34911 to accommodate up to 30 guests.£119From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Skegness, EnglandRoyal Oak Cottages are all on the site of the former pub that they take their name from, in the heart of the village of Wainfleet. Just 5 miles from the seafront of the popular family holiday resort of Skegness.
Each property has been converted to a high standard, providing luxury and utmost comfort during your stay. Ground floor underfloor heating is to be found in all the cottages, along with a cosy wood burner for added comfort and to cosy up in front of after a day spent exploring.
The nearby family seaside resort of Skegness provides something for everyone to enjoy with a fun fair, amusements, aquarium, seal sanctuary and miles of Blue Flag sandy beaches to walk along. Gibraltar Point nature Reserve as well as Frampton Nature Reserve offer miles of walks as well as the opportunity to see a huge range of wildlife and migrating birds.
Wainfleet has a selection of pubs, shops and takeaways as well as a railway station providing a link to the coast. There are good walks and cycle routes throughout the area with the nearby River Steeping about a mile away for fishing from the bank. Beach 5 miles.
These properties can be booked together to accommodate up to 22 guests.
- Skegness, EnglandThe Laurels is a peaceful location ideal for a relaxing holiday and a fisherman’s delight with well stocked coarse fishing lakes straight in front of the lodges. With each lodge built with comfort and quality throughout for guests to enjoy with large enclosed decks overlooking the lakes and private hot tubs to sit back soak and relax in.
The sandy beach of the east coast at Ingoldmells is just 1½ miles away with miles of quiet walks alongside the sea and plenty of opportunity for refreshment from beach side cafés. The popular seaside resort of Skegness is just 3½ miles away with its amusements, fun fair, aquarium and plenty of attractions for all the family to enjoy. Birdwatchers will enjoy exploring Gibralter Point Nature Reserve with its visitor centre and café. Fantasy Island is 1½ miles away with Butlins just 5 minutes further along the coast for family days out. Shop, restaurants and pubs 1 mile. Beach 1 mile.
These properties can be booked together to accommodate up to 30 guests.£88From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Mablethorpe, EnglandA lovely converted Victorian barn has an enclosed garden and close to the coast and with lovely open views. Sunflower Holiday Cottage is the ideal place to spend time with family and friends or for those just wanting a quiet romantic break or even a touring base for the east coast and Lincolnshire Wolds.
The cottage is in the picturesque hamlet of Thoresthorpe near the historic market town of Alford. The property has panoramic views over the fields to the rolling hills of The Lincolnshire Wolds. The nearby town of Alford is just a mile away and offers a wide variety of shops, pubs and eateries. A 15-minute drive takes you to the sandy beaches of the Lincolnshire coast and the popular coastal holiday resorts of Mablethorpe, Sutton-on-Sea and Chapel-St-Leonards.
Ingoldmells and Skegness are a little further down the coast where days out can be had at Fantasy island or Butlins. Nearby Woodthorpe has an 18-hole golf course or why not visit the Georgian market town of Louth for lots of lovely local shops and three markets a week.
Whether you are looking for a family holiday, a romantic break or a touring base then Sunflower Holiday Cottage is ideal for all. Beach 6 miles.£61From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Skegness, EnglandTucked away on a quiet country lane just 5 miles from the sandy beaches at Chapel St Leonards is this spacious bungalow ideal for a family break with a large garden including a big summerhouse and plenty of space for everyone to enjoy.
Within 15 minutes’ drive you have the traditional seaside resorts of Skegness and Mablethorpe, Fantasy Island, Butlins, Gibraltar Point Nature Reserve as well as The Lincolnshire Wolds. A nearby footpath through the field takes you to the village pub where you can have food, and is a 10-minute walk away, before you return to soak in your own private hot tub and enjoy the open view across the fields.
For those wishing to enjoy a very popular gastro pub there is one at Skendleby approximately a 10-minute drive away. You can even bring your family dog, with two small dogs welcome, but please be aware there could be cattle or sheep in adjacent fields. There are very good walks from the door with the area also being very popular for cyclists. Beach 5 miles. Pub and restaurant ¾ mile.