With the perfect blend of city, countryside and coast, Lincolnshire has everything for your perfect pet getaway. Explore the historical villages and towns or embark upon an adventure through the rolling hills, hidden valleys or across one of the beautiful award-winning beaches.
- Grantham, England
Set in the idyllic Lincolnshire countryside, just one mile from the Al, The Olde Barn Hotel is a charming rustic style dog-friendly hotel situated close to the market town of Grantham and offers amazing spa facilities including spa, fitness centre, swimming pool, sauna, steam room and jetted hot tub. Your pet will love it too, with lots of fabulous walks nearby.£104Price per night from
- Norton Disney, EnglandSituated in 60 acres of countryside just a short drive to Lincoln and Newark, these comfortable, detached lodges, Humphrey-Basil Lodge (ref UKC2176), Winston Lodge (ref W43482), Oscar Lodge (ref W43483) and George Lodge (ref W43484), offer an excellent base from which to explore the area, or to simply relax and enjoy the peace and quiet of this tranquil location, in addition to the tranquil setting and stunning countryside views. The Timothy Suite (UKC2177) also has stunning countryside views and is situated on Birchdale farm yard.
Lincoln is well known for its Christmas market, famous cathedral and castle, which houses the Magna Carta Centre. The Bailgate shopping area of Lincoln has many restaurants and shops. It is a great place to explore, and a walk down the hill into the centre of the city takes you to the vibrant Brayford Wharf area. Newark Showground is about 10 minutes’ drive away, and is well known for its international antique fairs. There are good walks and cycle routes from the door, as well as golf courses in the local area. Shop 3 miles, pub and restaurant 1½ miles.£58Price per night from
- Old Leake, EnglandThese 5 holiday cabins, each with furnished verandah for dining al fresco, are located 7 miles from Boston, and 20 miles from Skegness. They are situated just outside the small village of Old Leake where there are two pubs, a supermarket and a children’s play area. The site is ½ mile from the A52 with a regular bus service to Boston and Skegness.
Sheepgate Equestrian Centre is 2 miles away, where National Dressage competitions are held. The local RSPB reserve at Freiston Shore is 5 miles away, whilst Leverton village to the south has a café, supermarket and pub.
There are many country lanes around the site which are ideal for walking and cycling. The cabins overlook an established fishing lake (permit provided), however, guests will also be required to have their own Environment Agency fishing license. Shop ¾ mile, pub and restaurant ½ mile.£64Price per night from
- Woodhall Spa, England
Set amongst peaceful surroundings on the five-star Woodhall Country Park, the luxury Lakeside lodges make the perfect dog-friendly break for you and your pet.£98Price per night from
- Westborough, EnglandSituated in a peaceful courtyard on the owner’s non-working farm, just a leisurely stroll from a pub serving food in Dry Doddington, this really charming and comfortable holiday cottage adjoins farm buildings and offers a good quality home from home and a lovely enclosed orchard garden overlooking pastureland. The interesting market town of Newark is 5 miles with its castle, cobbled centre, river trips and famous antiques market. Within a half hour’s drive are Belvoir Castle, Burghley House, The Southwell Workhouse and Belton House. Stamford and Lincoln are within 25 miles. Shops 2 miles.£76Price per night from
- Wainfleet Saint Mary, EnglandSituated on a section of the River Steeping known as the ’Haven’, these beautifully converted cottages offer cosy, stylish holiday accommodation in a peaceful, picturesque location and enjoy country views. All three properties have the added benefit of a private hot tub. Originally agricultural buildings dating from 1872, access to the cottages is via a private lane on the owner’s arable farm, which itself is steeped in history. Guests are welcome to explore over 80 acres of riverbank and tracks, ideal for wildlife watching and romantic strolls. Just 800 yards away is the medieval town of Wainfleet All Saints. Here visitors will find a weekly market and street auctions, pubs, a famous brewery with visitor tours, restaurants and shops. Award-winning sandy beaches, family entertainment and amusements can be found 5 miles away in Skegness, and Fantasy Island fun park is 8 miles. Gunby Hall is 7 miles and Tattersall Castle 15 miles, both National Trust. Horncastle, famous for antiques, is 15 miles and the medieval cathedral city of Lincoln is 40 miles. Shops and pub 800 yards.£56Price per night from
- Lincoln, EnglandAttractive log cabin in Tattershall Lakes Country Park holiday complex. Spacious living area, hot tub, private fishing peg. Overlooks lake. Good on-site facilities. Excellent base for cycling and touring.£95Price per night from
- Sleaford, EnglandA stylish and contemporary cottage sitting in the village of Swaton near Helpringham, Lincolnshire. Spacious accommodation. Rural location. Pet-friendly. Grantham 15.7 miles; Boston 16.2 miles; Lincoln 28.5 miles.£55Price per night from
- Market Rasen, EnglandA cute, detached cottage resting in the village of North Willingham, Lincolnshire. Pet-friendly. Off-road parking. Romantic dwelling. Louth 11.3 miles; Lincoln 20.6 miles£41Price per night from
- Sutton Bridge, EnglandSurrounded by open countryside Curlew Barn is a superbly appointed converted property providing comfortable holiday accommodation on two levels. Formerly the ‘wing’ of Curlew Lodge it has been converted to provide excellent holiday accommodation. For the more energetic there are walks and cycle routes throughout the area as well as a competition standard tennis court within the grounds. Sutton Bridge is close by providing shops, pubs and post office. Shop, pub and restaurant 2 miles.£79Price per night from