Dog Friendly Hotels North Yorkshire
The North Yorkshire Moors in God's own county has some of the best walks and scenery in the country. From the highest pub in the country to the Yorkshire Three Peaks, rolling hills and ancient woodland are tempting enough to make North Yorkshire one of the best destinations for a dog friendly holiday.
- Malham, EnglandSituated in one of the most picturesque villages in the Yorkshire Dales National Park, with majestic views of Malham Cove from the rear, this cosy, Grade II listed, semi-detached cottage has been lovingly restored to a very good standard. Exposed beams, stone walls and a woodburner add to its character and make this an ideal place for getaway holidays throughout the year. Walks can be enjoyed across the fields and fells of Malhamdale, with access to the Pennine Way close by, and amid the spectacular scenery of the National Park all around. Malham is a traditional Dales village with a stream running through the centre, offering the choice of two pubs, teashops and the National Park Centre. Shop 2.5 miles, pub and restaurant 250 yards.£50Price per night from
- Malham, EnglandIn a quiet location down a private drive, this second floor holiday apartment, renovated in 2020, is part of a converted mill set within Malhamdale in the Yorkshire Dales National Park, and with the other properties enjoys 8 acres of private grounds in an idyllic setting. This apartment boasts fantastic views over the River Aire which feeds the trout lake and millstream, adding charm and life to the grounds. Malham Cove, with its limestone amphitheatre and the gorge of Gordale Scar, are within easy walking distance, as is Malham Tarn, one of the largest natural areas of water in Yorkshire. Also, Settle is close by, where you can take a trip on the Settle to Carlisle Railway. The town of Skipton is also a favourite, also known as ’the gateway to the Dales’, with its Norman castle and popular market. Shop 3 miles, pub 1 mile.£39Price per night from
- Malham, EnglandAirton Mill is a cottage style apartment is a converted mill on the riverside, accommodating up to six guests across three bedrooms. Consisting of a king size bed, double bed and twin bedroom over three floors. This charming village of Airton, in the Yorkshire Dales National Park, close to the market towns of Settle and Skipton.
Based at the gateway of the Yorkshire Dales National Park and less than an hour’s drive to the well-known town of Windermere, Preston, you are sure to have fun and create ever lasting memories! This delightful well-equipped cottage is an idea base for any holiday maker to explore the Yorkshire Dales and the stunning countryside. Surrounded by local shops, tea rooms, restaurants and pubs all within a short drive. There are regular street markets in Skipton, woodland walks, famous forests, a golf course, castle, swimming pool and pet farms to explore. Entering the property from the front door, walk up the stairs to the first floor where you are greeted by a cosy lounge with a sumptuous sofa, fire, dining room table and TV. A separate kitchen area has everything you need to prepare a home cooked meal and serve at the dining table while still benefitting from the warmth of the wood burner or enjoy a takeaway if you prefer. A spacious double bedroom with plenty of storage and a modern and spacious family bathroom, comprising of a walk-in shower, low level WC and vanity wash hand basin. The second floor consists of an additional two bedrooms, one twin room and the master bedroom with a king size bed and ensuite bathroom comprising of a bath with shower attachment, low level toilet and pedestal wash hand basin.
Outside to the rear the cottage benefits from woodland type walks to the river, an allocated shared outdoor space with benches and place for a BBQ. The perfect place to enjoy a bistro style breakfast and plan your daily activities. A warm welcome will always await you at Airton Mill and its quiet location will be sure to leave you wanting more!£98Price per night from
- Malham, EnglandRiver View Cottage is a beautifully positioned country house, and split into three individual three-bedroomed cottages. Boasting fascinating history with a 17th-century date stone and local records suggesting a history as early as the 14th century.
Enjoy a tranquil setting when you visit River View Cottage, where you can enjoy stunning far reaching views over parkland and the River Aire.
This magnificent cottage rests in the quiet village of Kirby Malham situated in the Yorkshire Dales. Some local attractions include the Pennine Way right on your doorstep, Malham Cove, Skipton Castle, or why not venture further out with the Lake District, Blackpool, or Manchester, all reachable in less than one hour?
Enter the property from the driveway, into the garden where you will find the entrance to this cottage. Greeted by an open hallway, a great place to store your muddy boots and doggy leads! This bungalow style home is a great way to create ever lasting memories on holiday. There is separate toilet and three en-suite double bedrooms can be found on the same floor, following through to an open plan living/kitchen area benefitting from a sumptuous sofa, Smart TV and electric wood burner. Sit back, relax, and soak up the stunning views as you plan your day’s activities. The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need to enjoy your stay. Sit in the allocated dining area, ideal for accommodating those home cooked meals, or why not venture out to enjoy some pub grub or a local takeaway! Externally, the cottage benefits from a driveway including specific car parking spaces.£95Price per night from
- Malham, EnglandResting along the waterside of the river Aire lies this cosy duplex apartment. Originally a cotton mill, this Grade II property boasts plenty of character and history. Ideally situated in the idyllic village of Airton, you are in the perfect place to explore the Yorkshire Dales with friends and family and create everlasting memories.
Make the most of your surroundings by choosing the window seat to better soak up the countryside views. Want a little more? Step out into your own lawned riverside garden and listen to the tranquil sounds of the flowing river and wildlife around you. Enter the delightful open-plan living space, where you are greeted by a living area, kitchen area and dining area. A great hosting place to give you the most out of your accommodation. The contemporary-styled kitchen has everything you need to enjoy those home cooked meals or sink into the sumptuous sofas and chair after a long day exploring the area, this is the perfect place to rest and gather ideas for your next adventure! Take the staircase down to the lower-ground floor where you have a choice of two sleeping spots, made up of a kingsize double bedroom benefitting its own en-suite shower room and super kingsize bed which can be made into twin beds. A modern family bathroom can also be found on this floor comprising of a bath, low level toilet and wash hand basin.
You are spoilt for choice in the local area, with a farm shop in the village, a selection of pubs, cafés, and restaurants. Venture out a little future to find Malham Cove, the historic market town of Skipton, Three Peaks, and petting farms. Riverside Walk looks forward to welcoming you soon!£74Price per night from
- Malham, EnglandLancashire and Yorkshire Cottage is a home from home, providing comfortable accommodation for up to nine guests and two dogs in four cosy bedrooms. Create everlasting memories at this countryside getaway in a beautiful location. Ideally situated in the quiet village of Hellifield nestled in between the well-known market towns of Skipton and Settle. Built by the Lancashire & Yorkshire Railway Company in the 1870s, it is within walking distance (0.5 miles) of Hellifield station on the Carlisle-Settle-Skipton-Leeds line, making it possible to enjoy days out by rail including walks organised by rail based walking groups. Indeed, some guests have even arrived by train.
On entering the property by an entrance hallway, wander through to find a cosy living room featuring a wood burner and comfortable sofas. Enjoy the warmth of the fire as your favourite show or movie plays out on the TV after a long day exploring the area. A separate kitchen and dining room in the heart of the home provides a great area for hosting. Under the stairs storage is the perfect place for those muddy boots and dog leads. A fully fitted kitchen awaits you providing everything you need to rustle up those home cooked meals. Not fancy cooking? Why not treat yourself at a local restaurant. This is a great area to eat out and personal recommendations from the owners are contained in the guest guide. After dinner entertain yourselves with some of the many games or jigsaws, or plan the next days walk with the comprehensive set of OS maps and guide books provided. When sleep calls, sink down and rest your head, reset ready for an action-packed day ahead. Choose from four bedrooms across two floors. On the first floor you are greeted by a generous bedroom with a king size bed, another bedroom with a single bed and an additional pull out single bed, and a family bathroom. The second floor comprises two more bedrooms, one with king sized bed with en-suite facilities, and the final family bedroom with a double bed and single bed. Externally, the property benefits from an enclosed yard to the rear.
Hellifield is a small village with a gift shop, pub, small convenience store, a village butchers and a café. Enjoy the best of both worlds being so close to nature from Gisburn Forest, Bolton Abbey and Malham Cove. It is also a wonderful escape for keen walkers, nature lovers and cyclists. Why not visit the local market towns of Skipton and Settle. A little further afield for a day trip to the Lake District and all it has to offer. Treat your loved ones to stay that is sure to knock your socks off at Lancashire and Yorkshire Cottage. Pub within a mile.
- Scarborough, England
Bike & Boot offers a very different hotel experience and super fun and it’s dog-friendly too!£106Price per night from
- Malton, England
Blending traditional charm with modern luxuries, the dog-friendly Talbot Hotel in North Yorkshire guarantees a comfortable getaway for guests and their four-legged friends.£128Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Great Ayton, England
Set beneath iconic Roseberry Topping in picture-postcard Newton under Roseberry on the flank of the North Yorkshire Moors, this award-winning inn is a quintessential country pub.£119Price per night from
- Skipton, England
Set within the stunning 30,000-acre Bolton Abbey estate, dog-friendly The Devonshire Arms Hotel & Spa in Yorkshire is superbly located at the gateway to the stunning Yorkshire Dales.£353Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available