Dog Friendly Hotels North Yorkshire
The North Yorkshire Moors in God's own county has some of the best walks and scenery in the country. From the highest pub in the country to the Yorkshire Three Peaks, rolling hills and ancient woodland are tempting enough to make North Yorkshire one of the best destinations for a dog friendly holiday.
- Redcar, EnglandMid-terraced cottage in quiet position in centre of Marske-by-the-Sea. Traditionally furnished, warm and welcoming accommodation. Close to all amenities and lovely, sandy beach. Saltburn 3 miles.£43From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Redcar, EnglandA one bedroom annexe, resting in the village of Marske-by-the-Sea in North Yorkshire. Breakfast bar. Open plan layout. Enclosed garden. Close to local amenities. Pet-friendly. Saltburn 3 miles; Redcar 3 miles.£46From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Redcar, EnglandMid-terrace property tucked away in Marske-by-the-Sea, North Yorkshire. Three bedrooms. Open plan living area with woodburner. Enclosed courtyard. Pet friendly, WiFi. Close to the beach. Saltburn 3 miles; Redcar 3 miles.£71From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Redcar, EnglandA tastefully finished two double bedrooms apartment in an attractive period building with spectacular sea views and right on of Marske-by-the-Sea beach. Easy access to all amenities. Saltburn 3 miles.£68From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Redcar, EnglandThis unique, semi-detached, converted chapel is nestled in the tranquil town of Upleatham near Saltburn-by-the-Sea. Original fixtures. Smart TV. Skelton-in-Cleveland 2.3 miles; Saltburn-by-the-Sea 2.8 miles; Dunsdale 3.3 miles.£65From price per night based on 7 night stay