Dog Friendly Hotels North Yorkshire
The North Yorkshire Moors in God's own county has some of the best walks and scenery in the country. From the highest pub in the country to the Yorkshire Three Peaks, rolling hills and ancient woodland are tempting enough to make North Yorkshire one of the best destinations for a dog friendly holiday.
- Ripon, EnglandPeggy Bridge Cottage is a charming, mid-terraced cottage, situated off the main street in the popular town of Boroughbridge which is only a short drive from the spa town of Harrogate. The cottage has a contemporary feel yet retains its character and offers modern amenities as well as comfortable accommodation in a superb location. Featuring a delightful living/dining room with a gas fire, a great spot to relax and enjoy a glass of wine after a day exploring Harrogate or to sit and enjoy a lovely home cooked meal. The well-equipped kitchen offers all the mod cons and looks out over the small patio to the rear of the property. The house bathroom can also be found on the ground floor. Upstairs you will find two peaceful bedrooms, one with a kingsize zip and link bed offering both twin or double accommodation.
On the doorstep of Peggy Bridge Cottage is the town centre, the architecture of which sets it apart from other towns in the area; this town is a real treat just waiting to be explored and offers an array of pubs serving fine ales and traditional Yorkshire fayre, restaurants and a host of shops. At the centre is the pretty cobbled Hall Square where you will find the Butter Market Museum, which offers an interesting display of local artefacts, showing the history of the town’s people. Both the River Tutt and River Ure meander through the town offering the perfect setting for tranquil walks and picnic spots.
The cottage is ideally placed to enjoy the Victorian spa town of Harrogate, 10 miles away, famous for hosting world class cycling events as well as being home to Betty’s Café Tea Room and a visit to this area will not be complete without sampling one of their amazing afternoon teas. The medieval walled city of York with its Gothic minster and world class attractions and museums is just thirty minutes from the cottage. With the beautiful countryside of the Yorkshire Dales National Park and the North York Moors National Park to explore, as well as the many bustling market towns and cities, this is the perfect cottage for your holiday at any time of year. Shop, pub and restaurant 100 yards.£68Price per night from
- Ripon, EnglandSitting in lovely rolling countryside in the picturesque Dales village of Grantley, this beautiful, detached farmhouse offers wonderful views across Nidderdale and the beautiful Yorkshire Dales countryside.
Corner Farm has been loving transformed into a beautiful rural retreat, the perfect place to bring together your nearest and dearest. Whether celebrating a special occasion or getting together for adventure, this pet friendly property has plenty of room for everyone. With beautiful gardens, private parking and views to die for! The village inn, one of the finest pubs in the area, is just a stone’s throw away, serving excellent cuisine and a good range of real ales.
With lots of space and quality fixtures and fittings, you are sure to have a comfortable stay. Offering accommodation combining the traditional features of the farmhouse, with oak beams and slate floors, and modern conveniences and style. The property features three Smart TV’s and has free Wi-Fi available. The spacious farmhouse style kitchen is modern and well-equipped, complete with an Aga cooker. A large dining table provides a wonderful social space to gather round while enjoying a hearty breakfast, and the adjoining living room boasts a warm and cosy wood burner set in an inglenook fireplace.
There is a twin bedroom and shower room on the ground floor, with three further bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor.
Situated in the pretty village of Grantley on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales National Park, Corner Farm’s rural location is ideal for walks, pub visits, culture and unwinding in a peaceful setting any time of the year. Within a mile of Corner Farm you can pamper yourself at a luxury spa, which has a swimming pool, and where spa days and treatments can be booked. Wonderful fine dining also awaits here at the sophisticated restaurant, or you can indulge in a quintessentially British afternoon tea. Fountains Abbey with its Cistercian abbey ruins, elegant water gardens and medieval deer park is 2 miles away, and Ripon with its historic cathedral is nearby. The spa town of Harrogate with its Turkish baths, old theatres, wonderful restaurants and Betty’s tea room is 20 minutes away. Newby Hall and gardens, Brimham Rocks and Lightwater Valley are also close by and well worth a visit. Shop 3 miles, pub and restaurant 25 yards.£125Price per night from
- Ripon, EnglandA cosy lower ground floor apartment located in the grounds of the Black Sheep Brewery and visitor centre. Ideal for couple and those looking to sample a few pints of champion ales. Ripon 9 miles.£41Price per night from
- Ripon, EnglandDelightful, terraced stone-built cottage close to local amenities in Kirkby Malzeard. Fantastic walking and villages to visit. Ripon 7 miles.£59Price per night from
- Ripon, EnglandA lovely cottage situated in the village of Grewelthorpe, North Yorkshire. Close to the pub. Near local woodland Hackfall woods. Pleasant views. Masham 3 miles; Ripon 6 miles.£60Price per night from
- Ripon, EnglandAn end terrace cottage situated in the village of Grewelthorpe. Open-plan living. Woodburning stove. WiFi. Pub nearby. Walks from the doorstep. Masham 3 miles.£79Price per night from
- Ripon, EnglandThis homely annexe cottage sits in the Nidderdale AONB, 6 miles from Ripon in North Yorkshire. Open-plan living. En-suite. Countryside Views.£42Price per night from
- Ripon, EnglandA homely cottage situated in the village of Ripon, North Yorkshire. En-suite bedrooms. Enclosed garden. Masham 9 miles; Harrogate 12 miles.£59Price per night from
- Ripon, EnglandThis detached stone cottage rests in Sawley, near Ripon, in North Yorkshire. Enclosed patio. Pet-friendly. Stylish interior. Masham 9.7 miles; Harrogate 10.1 miles.£75Price per night from
- Ripon, EnglandA wonderful three-storey house lying on the edge of the city of Ripon. Central location. Pet-friendly. WiFi. Harrogate 11.4 miles; Thirsk 13.5 miles.£56Price per night from