Pet Friendly Lodges North Yorkshire
Our pet friendly lodges in North Yorkshire make the pawfect escape. The North Yorkshire Moors in God's own county has some of the best walks and scenery in the country. From the highest pub in the country to the Yorkshire Three Peaks, rolling hills and ancient woodland are tempting enough to make North Yorkshire one of the best destinations for a dog friendly holiday.
- Skipton, England
Set within the stunning 30,000-acre Bolton Abbey estate, dog-friendly The Devonshire Arms Hotel & Spa in Yorkshire is superbly located at the gateway to the stunning Yorkshire Dales.£249Price per night fromPetsPyjamas Exclusive Package Available
- Filey, EnglandModern first floor apartment in The Bay holiday village. Comfortable and welcoming for couples. Superb on-site facilities including swimming pool. Direct access to beautiful beach. Filey 3 miles.£44From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Filey, EnglandA terraced cottage resting on The Bay Holiday Park near to the village of Filey in North Yorkshire. Open plan. Close to the beach. Pet friendly. Scarborough 7.5 miles; Bridlington 11 miles.£49From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Filey, EnglandModern first floor apartment on The Bay holiday village near Filey. Superb on-site facilities, including swimming pool, spa, gym and outdoor pursuits. Direct access to wonderful expansive beach. Filey 3 miles.£48From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Filey, EnglandModern first floor apartment on The Bay holiday village near Filey. Excellent on-site facilities, including swimming pool, gym, bike hire, pub and cafe. Direct access to wonderful Blue Flag beach. Filey 3 miles.£47From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Filey, England22 Sea is a beautifully presented end of terrace house nestled in a quiet corner of ‘The Bay’, a purpose built holiday village overlooking Filey bay on the picturesque North Yorkshire coastline. With open plan living, and stunning full height windows providing access to a first floor balcony.
Step inside and discover open plan living at its best.
The sitting room features large deep filled sofas placed around a traditional wood burning stove; ideal for cooler winter months. Here you can relax and unwind after a long day at the beach whilst catching up on your favourite holiday movie. The modern kitchen sits to one side and the appliances include both a washer/dryer and dishwasher. The dining table provides plenty of seating for six and is ideally placed to enjoy a family breakfast or delicious home cooked evening meal.
Two sets of bi-fold doors provide access to a covered patio area and flood the room with natural light. An understairs cupboard provides space for storage and a WC completes the ground floor accommodation.
Take the stairs to the first floor and you will find two stunning and spacious bedrooms, a kingsize double and a double room with traditional bunk beds. Both bedrooms offer the ’wow’ factor with vaulted ceilings and full height cathedral windows which open up to provide access to a full length, south facing balcony with lovely views across the holiday park. Here you can sit and enjoy an early morning coffee or perhaps a relaxing glass of wine after a busy day.
Completing the interior is a spacious bathroom, featuring a shower over bath.
Outside of the house is a covered patio area with a table and chairs and a brick-built BBQ; a real sun trap which can be accessed from the open plan living area. A peaceful and secluded spot to sit and relax (not enclosed). This holiday home welcomes dogs and there are miles of dog-friendly beaches to explore and also a meadow for them to enjoy.
The Bay has many facilities to make your stay enjoyable including a coffee shop, convenience store, pharmacy, and the John Paul Jones family pub and restaurant. It also boasts a leisure complex comprising of an indoor, heated swimming pool, sauna, steam room and gym. You can also enjoy a game of tennis or hone your archery skills (additional charges apply).
Just a short drive away is the traditional seaside town of Filey where you can find a plethora of tea rooms, restaurants and pubs alongside amusement arcades and shops selling holiday essentials such as buckets and spades! This beautiful part of North Yorkshire offers something for everyone including miles of cycle routes and footpaths to explore including the breathtaking cliffs at Flamborough Headland. For golf fans enjoy a round on the beautiful Bridlington Links Golf Course. A little further afield is the North Yorkshire Moors National Park, the historic City of York and the birthplace of Captain James Cook, Whitby. This holiday home is a must for your Yorkshire seaside break. Beach 1 mile.£88From price per night based on 7 night stay
- Scarborough, EnglandThis delightful lodge rests in a peaceful holiday park in Cayton, North Yorkshire. Decking with furniture. Off-road parking. Smart TVs. Scarborough 4.1 miles; Filey 4.6 miles; Malton 22.2 miles.£75From price per night based on 7 night stay